Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:57 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

At once, Wrath was easily disarmed and tossed around like a leaf in the wind. He still did not have the skills that the true Lewis had, nor would he for a few more years. Now, he was nothing more than a tool, and that made him weak to surprises such as this. So when he was fully disarmed and half disrobed by a mysterious woman, he did the only thing that made sense.

He tried to fight back with his bare hands.

That went over about as well as one would expect. Simone easily pinned him to the ground, tutting.

“What the hell is this!?” he demanded. “What kind of assassin does this!?”

The Guide hadn’t moved from his spot in the widow, but it was obvious that he was awake. “Beaten by his best friend, and now beaten by a mysterious woman…”

Author: Simone, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:50 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

“I was created as a tool for you,” Simone answered lightly. “Your greatest weapon and greatest weakness.” Not that Lewis would ever let her be such a thing. “Your punishment.”

Simone crossed her leg and leaned back in the chair looking at the persona of Lewis with a smirk, “Welcome home dearest.” She easily moved to deflect the daggers letting darkness cloak the room again.

She was up against him in an instant thanks to magic as she began to disarm him. She even wiggled his hidden daggers off. “Give me these. You are such a mess Lewis Dusk. When the hell was the last time you bathed? You let a woman touch you like this? I mean I know I love the smell of fresh blood on you but this is stinky old blood.”

She even got his shirt off and tossed it behind her as she found the dagger hidden in his pants. “Let me have this one too.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:44 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The tower was the same as it had been before Simone had arrived; a collective mess of poisons, books, weapons, and tools that seemed in utter chaos. The Guide moved past Simone, seemingly sulking at her behavior, and propped himself up in the window, much like Lewis had done when he was brooding.

“Seems like he isn’t here right now,” the Guide stated. “The personification of anger. Lord Raith was a good teacher. He knew how to shape and mold us into what we wanted to be, but…there was a cost. For a time, there was nothing but anger filling our hearts. Much like the bloodlust of Gluttony, though, there was a need for it. The anger that Xeik was such a simple fool, the anger of what we had lost. The anger that we were still too weak. We weren’t strong enough. Meeting Lord Raith was proof. What was one measly, self-trained assassin to that of a God?”

The Guide smirked. “But we were promised power.” He thought for a moment. “That was a lie, though. Lord Raith used us like a tool. But…I guess that was what we were trained to do. A finely honed dagger to be thrown at whatever he wanted. Not that we cared at the time. Work was work…”

Simone wandered around his room, looking over the colossal mess, “Always a mess without me.” She sighed, and got to work.

When Wrath arrived, it was darker than usual. Something about the whole tower felt wrong as he slithered through the darkness. Things were clean in the common area. Odd. He had told the maid staff that no one was to enter. There would be punishments for this. He moved up to his room, and opened the door silently.

At once, he was met with a flicker of flame that illuminated Simone’s form.

“An assassin?” Wrath exclaimed, immediately reacting by throwing a dagger at her.

Author: Simone, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:28 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Simone was giggling as she left his side. When she came back she was wearing her actually job clothes, “Your memories are almost on point down to my lingerie… Though it’s only your favorite ones. Go figure… You’ve ripped this outfit a few good times… You like the…” She took the stockings and snapped them against her skin. “You almost never let me get them on all the way~ Then you help me put them on. It’s really sexy.” She blew a puff of air at him as she got close to him before she let her hair down.

She would just deal with it for the time being. “I really wouldn’t have minded staying naked and teasing you.”

With a stretch, she looked towards the observatory door, “Well… No time like the present. My magic is ready to go.” She finally opened the door and what waited for her was…

“Home, sweet, home…” She stepped into the tower and looked around. “This is where you and I started our life together.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:16 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The Guide seemed to not know how to handle the more forceful side of Simone, and when she flipped him onto his back, he stared up at her in surprise. Part of him wished that she had stayed, and showed off her supposed riding skills, but his pride would not allow him to admit it. Instead, he huffed, and got up, moving over to his own clothes.

“I’m sure that you’ll be fine,” he said. He ignored the fact that the two were a mess, and put his own clothes on. “You can either stay naked, or I’m sure that there’s a clothing ship around the corner. It’s not a one to one representation of Hoja, but there’s at least that.”

Simone smiled, “You would like that, wouldn’t you? Me, completing the rest of this trial like this…” She walked over to him, pressing up against him. “Admit it…”

“Just get dressed already,” the Guide replied, turning red. “You’re distracting.”

“Oh? But what if I want to be naked? I thought that wasn’t a problem…” Her grey eyes teased, her hand slithering across the front of his pants. “Oh? What’s this?”

“Shut up…” he said, pushing her hands away. “Just…get dressed so we can move on.”

Simone smirked, and sauntered around the corner.

Author: Simone, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:09 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The excitement of him flipping her over and wanting to see her reactions to him had filled her to the brim. Her fingernails ran up his back leaving marks and at times she even dug them deep drawing blood. Her gray eyes were locked on his whenever she wouldn’t lose herself in him. Moving her hands to his face she kept the kiss almost disappointed when he left her.

Tilting her head at him as she looked up at his form she moved her hand to run it across his chest. “Only sufficient? My little Guide is so hard to get compliments from,” she pouted up at him. “Maybe I should have tossed you around instead? I did find out you love that… When I toss you off of me and take control. When I ride you. You hold my hips so hard that you draw blood.”

She moved her arms to his neck and pulled him down to her. “I could feel you though briefly… and that was way more than sufficient for you,” she whispered in his ear. She kissed his ear before releasing her legs and rolling them. She nipped his nose and gave him a smirk before getting up.

“You always ruin my clothes~” She teased him. “I think I singlehandedly keep Madam Luroe open at the lingerie shop.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:59 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

It was almost maddening the way that she played helpless. She was coy about it, and in a way knew just how to act on that fine line. He had to work for what he wanted, but at the same time, the moment she was on all fours, she was practically inviting him to where they both wanted him to be.

The excitement didn’t stop there, though. The position that she was in felt amazing to the Guide, and her body squeezed at his cock in the most pleasurable of ways. The way that she arched her back to push herself back into him was tantalizing, her soft squeaks and moans pressuring his desire for more.

But he wanted more. She was holding back. The Guide reached for her perfect hair, and wrapped the length around his hand, pulling back. At once, the reaction was instant. Her softer moans escalated to louder ones, and for a brief period of thrusts, it was enough. But he wanted more.

For any version of Lewis, she was all that he needed. Even if the Guide refused to admit it.

He pulled out, only long enough to have her flip over. He wanted to see her face as he fucked her. The moment he slid back in, he got the reaction he wanted, the beautiful moan, followed by the look of ecstasy across her face. He was closer to her now, his forehead pressed against hers. With every slow, methodic thrust, the two of them breathed in unison. Between the two, there was a flicker of azure in their eyes. Simone’s legs wrapped around his body, pulling him in deep.

The Guide kissed her, but this time it was less forceful. It was wanting. Their bodies pressed together as the resonance flared for a brief moment, their bodies each reaching a climax.

And then it was gone….

The Guide pushed Simone down for a moment, and stared at her. He could feel himself slipping out of her. Now that the heat of the moment was gone, he wasn’t sure what to feel. Her legs were still keeping him close, but he wondered now what it was.

“…that was…sufficient,” the Guide stated.

Author: Simone, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:47 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Her breath hitched once he pushed her. There was the excitement that drove Lewis and hers adventures. Sultry eyes stared up at him waiting for his next and move and sure she didn’t eagerly move for what she wanted. He would have to actively work for what he wanted. A small price to pay for being a dick.

Simone held onto him as her legs wrapped around him as he slid into her. Her back arched against the wall as a moan left her lips. Gods she loved it when he was pissed, normally not pissed at her… but it did lead to more explosive sessions than normal unless there was a holiday.

Lewis being bossy was how she loved him most of the time. Though often there were times she flipped their rolls. She looked up from the ground to the angry Guide with a smirk as she rolled and positioned herself for him. His fingernails went into her hips as he eagerly went back into her.

The pleasure shook through her enough to let her squeak a moan out, something she was holding in to torment the poor Guide even more. He knew she liked it, he saw her reacting, and if she knew him well it would probably piss him off to see her holding back.

She moved with him to create more of a rhythm as he thrust into her. Her fingernails dug into the dirt as she moved against him even rougher than behind. Finally, a moan left her lips once more as they did their dance. She panted as he grabbed her hair and pulled her back by her waist. She could feel his breath against her skin and it gave her goosebumps.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:35 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Without another word, the Guide produced a dagger and cut the front of Simone’s dress, tearing it off of her. He pushed her to the ground, and took advantage of her momentary helplessness to strip away his own clothes. She could have run away, but it seemed as though her statements about liking being helpless were holding true.

“Up,” the Guide demanded. When she ‘didn’t move fast enough’, he helped her, pushing her back into the wall. Without waiting, he picked her up, and thrust himself into her. Much to his surprise, he slid in with ease. She was enjoying this as much as he was, though he wasn’t sure exactly how or why.

But what she had been right about, though, was that she was designed for him. Or, at least the true Lewis. The way she moved, the way she felt, the way she squeezed, it was all perfect. But that wasn’t enough for him. He wanted more of her. He pulled back, pushing her to the ground.

“All fours…”

Author: Simone, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:28 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

“You are one of my least favorite versions of Lewis,” she retorted with a smirk after the kiss.

“I’m told I taste good… After all, you decided how I taste,” she whispered to him. “I was born in the image that you gave the Goddess after all. From my smell… To how I taste… To how I feel when you’re inside me. You did it all based on your memory of me.” She nipped his lower lip and smirked a bit.

“I could take control if I actually wanted to but this happens to be my favorite way of you teasing me. I love it when you make me helpless.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:24 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The Guide scoffed in retort, rolling his eyes, but it was obvious that his body was reacting to hers. Neither one of them could be sure of why, whether or not it was their sharp banter, or the proximity of their bodies, but Lewis was already panting a little, aroused by the whole situation.

“Then I guess you wouldn’t mind if I blew a little steam off. It might not be your favorite profession, but you lack control now…so I could just take full advantage of this situation. After all, I am a version of Lewis. You wouldn’t mind it…” He pressed himself against her, forcing a quick kiss. “You smell like…orange blossoms? I wonder if that’s how you taste…”

Author: Simone, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:20 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

“Ohh… Spicy,” Simone teased as he snapped at her.

She frowned a bit at him and thought about it. “If I told you I was, what would that do? I’ve been many, many things over the long course of my life. If I had a choice I would have rather slit my throat and die before doing such things but we all know I wasn’t in control. The best way to break a prideful creature is to take all control from them.” She tilted her head as she closed her eyes thinking about it some more.

“I think I am no better than anyone else. If Lewis wanted to use me like a whore he would have done it regardless. I wasn’t in control, I had no say but the youngest version of me liked him. She wanted him. I think that’s a bit different than being a whore but in the end, you did stop going to the brothel. It wasn’t good enough anymore. That’s what you told me.”

She blew a puff of air at him, “It’s going to take a bit more for you to get under my skin. It’s kinda cute when you’re an asshole.” She forced herself closer to him going against his force. “Also, Simone Terrowin. It’s the name you gave us. I quite like it. Simone Dusk when we live in unsafe places.”

Now she would answer his question, “I was raised in a whore house in Vilpamolan for one of my lives. It was my least favorite occupation."

Author: Dusk, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:12 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The Guide scoffed, “What do you mean ‘outlet.’ All I need is for you to finish up here. The longer you’re here, the more work I have to do. I’m not a god damned baby sitter.” Simone wasn’t done, though. She seemed quite annoyed with the way that the Guide was acting, and so she pressed his buttons more.

“Oh? You met them? And you ripped Sarah’s hair?” That brought as smirk to his face. “She was good. But talked to much. It was purely physical and she never could understand that…” He grabbed Simone’s hand after she prodded him again. “But you act as though you’re better than them. All high and mighty…yet you fought with some whores.”

The Guide pushed her against the walls of a building, pressing his knee between her legs to force them apart. He pinned her arms above her head, his face inches from her. “Is that what you are? A substitute for a whore? Is that what he used you for?” As much as she had been pressing his buttons, he was pressing hers.

“Tell me, Simone Auclair… do your past lives give you the experience of one?”

Author: Simone, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:07 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

“You just have to find it first,” Simone nodded to Gluttony before he left.

Following the guide she waved her hand, “I know, I know.” She sighed and gave him a shrug, “Maybe you would feel better if you cut my leg off~” She made a joke similar to how he used to talk to her.

“There’s that feeling again…” She spoke out loud to no one as she took hold of the observatory door. Looking back at the Guide. “I think it would be wise for me to recharge for a moment.”

She got a look on her face before she started to poke the guide in the chest, “Why are you so pissed off? It’s not like you to get pissed off without an outlet.” She was backing him into a wall. “Hmm? Oh, that’s right. Before you got little me that you ripped clothes off of you had to go to that brothel. You have strange tastes in which whores you choose… I only got to see them briefly through her eyes as she ripped the hair out of the blonde’s head and the redhead got a punch to the face.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:56 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The Guide looked at Simone curiously. She had given a very strange answer, one that seemed to spark something in Gluttony. Simone was indeed something unique, and it was no wonder that Lewis had fallen in love with her.

“Maybe if I had met you sooner…” Gluttony said with a half smirk. “I just need to keep looking for the answers…” He chuckled, looked up at her. “A simple answer.” The resonance sparked in Gluttony, engulfing him in flames. It wasn’t long before he was gone entirely.

“Back we go,” the Guide said, motioning for Simone to follow. “Only a few more to go.”

Simone and the Guide found themselves back at the branching paths. Just like before, there were doors, but now the airship was missing. Slowly but sure, Simone was moving through the sins. Much like Lewis did with her…

“Well, get on with it,” the Guide said, almost as if annoyed by the ease of which she was proceeding. “I haven’t got all day.”

Author: Simone, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:49 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Mone listened to the tale and she looked down at the Lewis under her. “I don’t think so. At least I don’t think he’s truly a lost cause per se.” Her words came out carefully as she got up with the guide’s help. “Taking vengeance… Never actually fills the hole. You chase after the need to fill it. To make up for it. You endlessly beat yourself into a corner and no matter what… No matter how many you kill… It will never heal.” She spoke down to Lewis.

“I know that euphoric feeling and all I was left with after was emptiness. But god damn did it feel good taking that iron rod and beating that bitch’s face in. Listening to the screams of all of what he held close. They were all guilty in my eyes. None of them stopped him from what he did. So you chase that feeling you felt to make it better. The difference is that it’s spilling blood for both of us. Most people just drink.”

She got down next to gluttony and tilted her head, “If I had, had someone who cared about me as you did them maybe I wouldn’t have suffered for as long as I did. So get stronger but stop losing sight of what actually matters. The blood feels good now but the emptiness later… It’s why you always worked, isn’t it? When we first met you took so many jobs I rarely saw you. You say it was Lord Raith but… I bet you were requesting that much work on yourself too. A way to bury the pain that you couldn’t understand. You aren’t a failure as much as you are progression. You just haven’t found the answer you need yet.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:40 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Lewis struggled under Simone, glaring up at her. “What the hell do you know about it!?” He struggled against her; a futile attempt in his current state of being. “The thrill of it all, can’t you see?”

The Guide sighed, sitting down. “We lost sight of it. At least for a time. The killing was too much. It was like a drug. We had seen it happen to others, but never in a thousand years would we have expected it to hit us.”

“Besides,” the crazed Lewis replied, giving up his struggle. “We had a point to prove. We had to get better. The more blood that flowed, the stronger we appeared. The stronger we were….”

“It all began with the desire to protect. But look at us,” the Guide said, sighing. “Pathetic. Weak. That’s all we were before Lord Raith. And this might have been the lowest.”

Gluttony looked to the side, almost as if ashamed. “Weak. I am weak. I couldn’t save any of them…” Lewis was holding out his hand, trying to reach for the hand of one of the dead bodies near him.

Suddenly, Simone was very aware of what was around her. The bodies were mangled corpses of what looked like women and children. Had she not noticed before? Or had Lewis subconsciously blocked the images? Suddenly, the zombies shambling about were revealed to be slavers. Some of them were recognizable, as their deaths had been publicized.

“I was too late…but I took vengeance for them,” Gluttony said, still trying to reach. “The blood flowed. And it was…euphoric.”

The Guide shook his head, “This one’s a lost cause.” He stood up, and held out his hand to Simone. “A failure who used his blade as an escape. Even if he never understood the reason why…”

Author: Simone, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:27 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Simone sat on the crazy Lewis once she had him all disarmed. He was frail enough that even her small weight was enough to keep him down. “I’ll break your arms if you don’t stop,” she said down to the flailing Lewis.

The angry sin of Lewis started to mouth off and she took his head and smacked it against the floor. “You wanted to protect those who couldn’t protect themselves. We’ve talked about it a little. You wanted a definite end to the problems you faced knowing that Xeik’s way was finite. You wanted to protect those most important to you. That has never changed and it still drives you.”

Her gray eyes looked down at the sin, “Because despite how fucked up your feelings were you were quite emotional. You cared a lot even though you convinced yourself you didn’t. Rather you didn’t understand what you were feeling. It wasn’t until we connected that you began to understand. That I began to teach you what each thing was. No matter how small it was.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:20 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The sadistic sin that had appeared watched Simone with interest. Her skill was something almost mesmerizing, and that brought a smile to his face. “A challenge…” He darted forward, weaving in and out of the shadows. To most common targets, it would have been nearly impossible for them to keep track of his movements. For Simone, though, it was like watching a baby try to take her first steps.

As fun as it would have been to play with a younger Lewis, Simone knew that she lacked the time to do so, and instead countered his movements, easily slamming him to the airship floor. The daggers flew out of his hands, the sounds of grating metal echoing as they fell beyond his grasp.

“The hell!?” His playful sadism quickly turned to anger as he struggled against her.

Try as he might, though, he could not toss Simone off of him. Simone was quite aware of just how experienced her Lewis was, and realized just how much of that knowledge has been imparted on to her from the resonance. For that, she was thankful.

“I see you’ve managed to disarm him,” the Guide said as he walked into view. “Crazy little bastard. I wasn’t exactly in the best of mind sets here. Killing is an art, a science. But, I can’t deny that there’s a certain…what’s the word. Pleasure? A feeling that I could never really describe. It wasn’t even happiness. Not that he would have known…”

“So are you trying to talk me to death? Or do you have a point?” Simone said, struggling against the sin.

“A glutton for death, always hungry for the kill. In a way, it’s what got us caught by Xeik. We forgot the real reason we started it.” The Guide walked over and squatted next to Simone and the Sin of Gluttony. “Tell me, Simone? Do you know why we did all of this? Why we became such a power hungry being? Why we chose to train under Lord Raith?” He looked at her with a serious glint in his eyes. “What we lost sight of, until we met him? Until we met you?”

Author: Simone, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:06 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

With Simone’s dress, it was hard to navigate. She settled for burning up the skirt until she was satisfied with the outcome. Pulling up her hair she got it out of the way so she could focus on aiming true without her hair getting in the way. “It would make him sad if it got damaged,” even in a dream world like this. The arrows she released after were much timider since the groups weren’t as large. It would help conserve her energy.

Her gray eyes looked over Lewis and she tilted her head, “Well aren’t you just adorable.” She notched an arrow and aimed for Lewis. Letting it go it barely missed his cheek the heat sizzled against his skin as it hit a group of undead causing another small explosion.

“Having fun carving up all these bodies by yourself?” There was a smirk to her. “You can try to carve me up if you want to but I think you’ll find that I’m harder to keep that way~” Was she inviting him to try? It would be alright if it was him. Maybe it would be fun but the clock was also ticking.

There was a sigh from Simone’s lips as she maneuvered herself using a rod in the wall to pull herself up and latch her legs to an undead’s head before taking it completely off with a good twist. “This is so bothersome…” She hadn’t forgotten about the sadistic Lewis behind her. There was no way in knowing how far he would take things.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:58 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The Guide had followed her into the dark corridors of the airship, but had stayed near the door, close to the light pouring in from the other world. It was obvious that he wasn’t going to go much further in, despite his status as a guide. He knew the dangers, and was unwilling to deal with it himself.

“Good luck,” he said with a dead stare, waving. “Try not to die. Would be a shame.” It sounded as though he barely cared.

Simone’s flames lit up the darkness, revealing piles of dead bodies all around. Some of them were still moving, clawing from underneath the weight of the truly deceased. Others could be seen stumbling about in the distance. From the portholes, Simone could see a pure night sky, with a full moon off in the distance.

A shadow passed across one of the windows, and a door farther ahead slammed open and shut. A breath of fresh air met Simone before the stench of rot and death permeated the air again.

“Oh? This one’s still alive,” said a familiar voice. “Mangled. I cut the throat wrong. A painful death…” There seemed to be a hint of glee in his voice. “Do try to run…it’s amusing.” There was a cry, and then silence. “Too much noise. It’s not fun if we get caught…” A heavy sigh. “I need to cut harder and faster. No noise…that’s more efficient.”

Footsteps echoed in the dark and soon his visage appeared before Simone. “Oh? What’s this?” His eyes looked her over, and he smirked. “Another one? And you’re fresh too…” A smile appeared across his face, filling with a sadistic aura. “Maybe this time I can cut clean through the artery.”

Author: Simone, Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:47 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Simone gingerly took the guide’s hand, everything past this point was even more uncertain than the last. Once she was on her feet she looked to the other two Simones. They were shaking their heads.

“We’re going back. We have a bad feeling and we’re only going to get in Simone’s way from this point on,” the Guide spoke as they disappeared.

The hairs on the back of Simone’s neck were standing up as she took her hand felt the goosebumps going down her arms. “So, I’m not the only one who sensed it…” It came out as a whisper. It was almost like a close secret of Simone’s.

“An alleyway is still a threshold,” Simone took a stick and drew a line in front of the guide. “Fey use thresholds as prisons without walls. To put their victims on display for more grotesque visuals. They get bored of it quickly but the most important part of the knowledge is that thresholds are doorways in their own.” She shrugged off her knowledge as if she had been a well of information since they began.

Approaching the airship door she swung it open and looked back at the Guide, “Just close though I’m not good at speed casting.” She still couldn’t decide what part of the game the Guide played in all of this.

Going into the dark abyss she lit a blue fire on the palm of her hand. There was scratching and groaning. The stench of blood and decay reached her nose and she wrinkled it. “I didn’t miss this.” The blue flame took shape into a lantern as she held it up. “Let’s see… Ah…” Her voice was calm and cold as a body came towards her with malicious intent.

She was quick to pop behind it and snap its neck but she noticed it wasn’t dead. Using the lantern of blue fire the body lit up and finally, it stopped. “Undead… Fun.” She was encroaching on someone’s territory and she could see it by the various marks. This Lewis would be fun.

A violent slam into the nearby wall had her eyesight finally adjust completely as the lantern became a bow of fire and she pulled back on the string forming an arrow. Releasing it let loose a violent explosion as corpses burned all over in front of them.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:37 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

As Simone held Envy, the resonance sparked within both of them. It wasn’t long before the resonance burned him away, and there was nothing left.

“Three down,” the Guide said as he clapped his hands. “Congratulations. Let’s get moving, then…” He walked up to Simone, and held out his hand to help her get up. “Time to go, Simone.” As she got up, the Guide made his way to the doorway, and looked out. “It looks like the other doors are here.” He glanced back to guide Simone and Young Simone, “Well…are you two coming? I doubt this space will remain once we leave.”

Awaiting them were three unique doors, each of them in the place of the tavern rooms. “Looks like…the Observatory, an airship, and….a…” The guide looked confused. “An…alleyway? I can’t really tell. Not really a door…but it’s probably important.” He shrugged, and stepped aside for Simone. “Your choice. Let’s hurry though…I don’t really like it here in the tavern.”

Author: Simone, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:21 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Simone got off the bed and knelt down by Envy, “I’m not sure if I have or not.” She pet Envy’s head. “He is you. Eventually. It will be a hard road Lewis. There will be lots of challenges along the way but nothing is easy or easily obtained. Right now, this very moment that you are living I am stuck at the bottom of a lake. I would be stuck there another seven years before I was pulled out and made the wife of a duke who didn’t love me. He threw me away like garbage Lewis. You didn’t though. We were able to make something of ourselves.”

She hesitated for a moment before she put her forehead to Envy’s. “Let me show you okay?” Just enough. She had to send just enough of her resonance in. The magic pulsed through to the younger Lewis as she showed him their bad moments and their good moments. Everything leading up to Everette and the kids. Even Lewis grounding her from jobs. “See? Everything is always worse before it gets better and as long as I have you I’m not scared. As long as you have me you aren’t scared. Especially when you have nightmares and I have to hold you.” It wasn’t something they talked about in front of the kids.

“You are going to fall in love with these two,” she pointed at the younger versions of herself. “And by doing that you set me free to exist with you. Together forever. Always. I will protect you even from yourself because you are mine and I am yours. It will take a long time but you will get there Lewis.” She was hesitant but she hugged Envy to her just like she did when he was hurting.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:13 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

As Simone spoke, Envy’s facial expression never changed. He stayed against her, his blade pressed firmly to her neck, unmoving. To anyone who may have been watching, it would seem as though the woman’s speech had fallen of deaf ears, and had been ignored. But Simone could see Envy’s hazel eyes staring back at her, and she knew the look well.

It was the look that Lewis had when he woke up from the nightmares. The look that he shared with Simone about how afraid he was, even without using words. Even without a resonance, Simone knew well that pain he felt was something so raw and powerful that he had no idea what to do with it, or how to make it manageable. In the end, he would fall back asleep in her arms, still afraid…

“How could you possibly know how I feel,” he uttered as the dagger wavered ever so slightly. As Simone mentioned the necklace, he took in a quick breath of air. There was fear in his eyes, but without moving the dagger, he pulled the necklace off of her, ripping the cord, and popped it open.

“It’s….” He fell back, still staring at the picture.

What is this?

Envy had dropped the dagger, and instead was holding the small locket with both hands. “Why is he so happy…” There was a look of pain and confusion on his face. “Why does he have the right to be this happy…?” Envy’s eyes watered as he quivered, never letting his eyes leave the picture. “I don’t…understand. What is this feeling?” The door opened, and the guide Lewis walked in, followed by the Guide and Younger Simone.

“I see you’ve managed to do…something,” the guide said as he leaned against the entryway, his arms crossed. “But what exactly, I’m not sure. Have you formed a bond?”

Author: Simone, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2020 8:34 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

She went easily enough back as she relaxed under him. Simone wasn’t scared of him not in the least. “You miss Xeik. Without him, you feel lonely. It doesn’t matter how much family you have Lewis if that one person you rely on so much is missing. Everything goes to hell. You are anxious about fucking up and Xeik being mad.”

The woman closed her eyes a bit, “In the future, you will find your calling in life. You will kill people. Bad people, because that’s what you are good at. Xeik will get mad at you because despite how he sees the world you see it differently. Because in order to protect sometimes you have to take out the people who are the problem.”

Opening her eyes she seemed a bit sadder, “And you’ll stop talking with him after a fight. You close yourself off and hate practically everyone. Until the day you get hired to kill someone and she doesn’t die. Your pride doesn’t let you just walk away and so you take her with you with the expressed purpose to kill her permanently.”

She was hesitant about going on but she did so anyway, “Eventually, a bond grows with her and you hate it. You think that if you just kill her it will go away. She wants you to kill her too. She’s suffered for too long and she thinks she is nothing but a burden to you. As a last request, you will marry this girl and three days later slit her throat. You lied to yourself that it was the resonance that was making you feel the way you did. You make it two weeks before freaking out and screaming in a goddess’s realm. You make the request to bring this girl back and it doesn’t matter what you have to do for payment. So she does it. You reforge her and eventually, you begin to adopt children to save them from the life you had in Hoja Mesto. So you could give them a safe place. You grow a lot in the three years you are with the girl. You don’t feel alone anymore. You have someone to share with and someone who won’t leave you. Always someone to back you up.”

She motions for him to take her necklace, “Open it. I wasn’t going to show it to you but maybe you will believe me if you see for yourself aye? The locket, open it. It was a present because I get sad when you leave us and pout entirely too much when I know it's a long job.” Inside was a tiny painting of a small family. “That’s Everett. We got him when he was a day and a half old. I can’t have children of our own because of what happened to me but you had all the right answers when I was upset about it.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2020 8:18 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The fact that she was half talking like a crazy person, and half spilling truths that he could only know only agitated him. The dagger was still pressed against her neck, and he used that to his advantage. With a quick leap, he was on top of her, straddling her chest as he pinned her to the bed, the dagger still at her throat.

“Tell me things? What could anyone like you possibly tell me? You’re here to save your husband? Like I give a damn…all I care about is that I’m here to protect these children, just like Xeik wanted me to.” There was rage in his voice, but Simone could pick up the sadness of it too. “What could you possibly offer me?” His voice cracked, and he took a breath, trying to steady himself.

“I have a home. A family. Xeik told me…left me here…so I could protect them. He trusts me to do it.” But that wasn’t why he was hurting. Deep down inside, he knew what he wanted, but couldn’t say it.

That was it…what Simone needed to latch on to.

Author: Simone, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2020 8:10 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

She pulled herself up into a sitting position and sat on the bed to be as close to him as possible. “Xeik was a special meeting. I didn’t harm him I promise. He was more concerned about my health actually.”

Tilting her head she thought about how best to respond to him, “Now why would I have given you my weapon, given the girls your dagger, and left myself wide open knowing full well this was going to happen.” She blinked a bit. “Xeik is of no interest to me. I was never here for Xeik.” She leaned forward and she looked at him in the eyes, “I came here for you but not to hurt you.”

She held out her hand and took his hand with the dagger. He would find her grip a lot stronger than she led him to believe and she put it to her throat. “Would I let you do this if I was here to cause problems? Hmm? A woman who is built on survival and knowing each step to take. You are right, it is a nice dagger. My husband made it for me. He’s in trouble right now and I want to save him. That empty feeling of missing my other half. Being so close but not enough for me to touch. I feel very empty and as much as I try to act strong and move forward – It hurts.”

She was being sincere with him, “So I came to find you because you can help me. It just depends on how open you are to the possibilities. Xeik is your idol. A gold-hearted boy who sees things in white and black. Who saves sex slaves and is distraught when they go back to their way of life. He saved you and gave you a purpose. Whether you choose to believe me or not doesn’t matter in the long run, all I need is a spark. A single spark of resonance.” She held her hand up and the blue fire formed again.

“And this person that I am trying to save. My husband. Made me feel alive in a way I hadn’t felt in such a long time after being so alone. What he forged me into to save me. I am very grateful to him. Like I said though it depends on how open you are to the possibilities of what I am saying to you. I do know Xeik but he was more screaming at me to get away from my husband.”

Looking at him she made the fire disappear and leaned on the bed a bit, “Right now, you are thinking about what you could do to make me talk. It’s exciting you and it’s brand new.” Her eyes were studying him. “But you don’t have to torture me to get answers, Lewis. I will freely give them to you. Like I said before it’s only if you can begin to understand what I have to offer.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2020 7:56 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

There was a flicker of the blue flame, and suddenly Envy was in the room with Simone. She had to have known this was coming. The young thief crossed his arms, looking her dead in the eyes. “Not a few days after Xeik leaves, claiming he’s being hunted by assassins, and suddenly you show up, claiming to know him.”

The boy walked up to her, her dagger in his hand. “I’ve never seen such a well made weapon before…it’s not something just anyone can afford. If you’re here for Xeik…he’s long gone, and I’ll die before I tell you where he is.” There was truth in his words, but there was also an apprehension. Dying for something you believed in was one thing, but there was a new emotion that he had been feeling lately.

He didn’t know what it was. It was a strange, almost longing feeling. But, of course, he had no idea that he was feeling Envy.

“So why are you here, then…spill it.” There was an ‘or else’ look that he gave, but he wasn’t exactly sure what he could do to the woman that could make her talk. He had never been in a situation like this before, and it was, in a way, almost exciting.

Author: Simone, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2020 7:35 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

“If I was nosy that would imply I would know a lot wouldn’t it?” Her eyes watched him. She pulled up her skirt just a bit and took her own dagger out. She tossed it to him and took the one he had. “You need it more than I do trust me.”

“BUT!” The Simones were crowding her. “What if we get attacked!”

“I don’t need a dagger,” Simone narrowed her eyes to them. She tossed the dull dagger between them and they began to fumble it trying to catch it.

“We don’t know how to fight!”

“That’s what the dagger is for!” Simone waved her hand at them. “All you have to do is just stab the person assaulting you. Do it in a weak spot preferably a joint and disarm them.”

“What will you do?” The Simones were worried but they realized she was talking about her magic.

She shrugged, “What I always do. I’m not too worried about a lock on the door. As for food,” she was a little hungry after everything.

“We’re hungry what will we do?”

“Do you two have any useful skills besides bitching?” Simone was agitated but she took a breath and closed her eyes. “My apologies, that was harsh. I’ll cook.” Simone turned the guide around and there was suddenly a bag. Her eyes met the younger Simone and she nodded. It wasn’t anything to make the food appear that she would need almost like they had been to a market.

“May I?” The older Simone moved over to a small kitchen station and began to chop the items up and cook.

“When did you learn that?” The Simones were so curious about their other self, they beckoned the Guide Lewis to follow them.

“The slave camp. Women were forced to learn how to cook. I wasn’t there long though. Ten years?” Simone thought about it and shrugged a bit. “It wasn’t the worst. There are worse things than being sold. Do what you are supposed to and nothing happens to you. Speak up and that’s when things happened.”

“How did you get out?”

The older Simone paused for a slightly alarming amount of time before she went back to making the stew. “Fire, the man who was hunting me did it.” She neglected to say the fey lord in the small Simone’s presence. “He didn’t have a reason to do it. He did it because he thought it would scare me.”

“Did it?”

“No, I jumped into the fire to get away from him and burned alive. Better than whatever he had in store.” The other Simones were impressed with her. “The man doesn’t and never did scare me but the one time he took advantage.” Her eyes met the guide Lewis’s for but a moment. “When you spend almost your entire life alone or never feeling anyone was permanent you begin to take measures to protect yourself. Even if it means desecrating your body so others can’t have it. Why are you asking me so many questions about my origins?”

“Because, we want to know who we are!” The guide answered.

“Don’t, jaded and bitter at the world isn’t the way to go if you don’t have to. Isn’t he protecting you so you don’t need to be like me? I gave you life of your own so you didn’t need to relive the things I did.” Simone looked again at the envy Lewis and held up a bowl. “Come get some. You are hungry right?” The guide was almost a slob while she ate and the younger Simone was savoring the taste. “Now, enough questions about things that don’t matter. The past is the past. It’s simply what makes us who we are. Good for reflection to calculate the moves we make in the future and that’s it.”

“BUT WHAT ABOUT LEWLEW?!” They yelled at her.

“Fine, you have me there. Shut up and eat.” She pushed their heads back down towards the bowls. “You too if you are hungry,” she told the guide Lewis but Simone wasn’t eating. She was worried which was ruining her appetite. She left the small group and went to the room that envy had pointed out. She fell onto the bed. There had been worse. She held her hand up and created a small blue flame. In the darkness of the room, it was almost comforting.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2020 7:08 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The guide simply watched on at the younger Lewis grimaced, catching the dagger with ease. “You sure know a lot for a nosy woman,” the boy said. “The dagger would be sharper if we could afford it.” His eyes locked with hers. “Xeik barely deals with adults…” There was a moment of hesitation. “You can stay, but I can’t afford to feed you.” He turned on one heel, and signaled for the boys to go back to their rooms.

“Except you two,” he said as he stopped two rather large boys. “Guard duty tonight. Trade off with Richard and Nigel. The usual time.” He looked back to the Simones. There was a silent communication between them, but it was obvious what he was saying. Keep an eye on them.

Envy walked back up to the Simones. “One room. Last on the right. No locks…sorry, we aren’t exactly rich here.” With that, he jumped back into the rafters, and pulled out a map, looking it over. It was obviously going to take a little more with this version of Lewis.

Author: Simone, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2020 6:59 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The guide looked a little dejected when he just jumped down away from her. “My kind? But I’m your kind.” The guide peeked over the rafters at this new Lewis.

Simone sighed a bit, “I’m not leaving and you are feisty as hell Lewis.” She was quick to take the dagger off his belt before he could almost like she had done it a few other times. She played with it in her hands. “Xeik knows me. We met while I was out on a job.” It was a lie easily. “Said you would be more than willing to house us for the time being.” She spun the dagger on her finger with some skill. “This is the guild isn’t it?”

Her gray eyes were focused on this Lewis. “Catch,” she tossed the dagger towards him in a way that Lewis had taught her how to do. “It needs to be sharpened a bit more. You won’t cut much of anything with it if you don’t, the one side is dulling. Unless you actually want to try against me,” she tilted her head a bit. “I’m just a woman what can I do?”

A fuck ton.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2020 6:50 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

It took the guide Lewis a moment to answer, but when he did, it was merely to cross his arms and shrug. “This was before he really killed, so she might be okay. But, to be honest, I haven’t the slightest idea what is going to happen.” He smirked. “It should be interesting to see how it plays out. I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended with her death…”

Envy looked at the guide as she approached, but ignored her. Just another one of the rescued girls from another raid. That was all she was to him. The others could take care of her. But she was focused on him, now. What was he to do?

“Go away,” he said. “I’ve got more important things to do than deal with your kind.” He dropped from the rafters, and landed with ease. He was a little surprised, though, to see Simone here. He glanced back to see if his patron was here. “The hell Bat, I thought you said you closed for the night.” He glanced back. “Lady, you need to leave…”

There was an aura of danger about Envy. Despite being a child, he was in charge, and he knew that if it came between him and the kids he was tasked with, he would fight to the death. It was all he could do. That’s why Xeik had left him here. That was his worth. He may have longed for more, but this…

“We’re closed…” He was slowly reaching for the dagger at his belt. It was a tough situation. The guards wouldn’t come, so it was up to him to get her out.

Author: Simone, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2020 6:40 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

“OKAY! You can punish us okay,” the Simones answered him and there was an audible groan from the true Simone.

Simone moved around to look around the guild, “Thieving can catch up to you quickly… That’s what you told Rex.” She had been listening.

The true Simone was busy scouting and making sure that she wasn’t missing anything. A single thing that she missed could end up killing both of them. However, it wasn’t the same for the guide who was elegant in climbing her way up.

“Why are you by yourself?” The guide made a puffy face at the younger Lewis as she struggled to pull herself up. “Isn’t it… Lonely?” Hadn’t she been listening? The true Simone almost pulled her down but instead let the Guide do whatever she would want. A child would sometimes only learn by touching a hot stove. Her big gray eyes were looking into Lewis’s hazel eyes. The younger Simone was more hesitant but the Guide knew danger well enough. She crossed her legs and sat next to this new Lewis.

"Any plan for just in case this goes bad?" The younger Simone was whispering between the Guide Lewis and Simone.

"No, just let her do it. She'll learn or die. It's not like she can't be remade. You stay back though."

Author: Dusk, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2020 6:32 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The guide Lewis was shocked to see the two other versions of Simone. He was with the true Simone, though, and thought that they shouldn’t have come, but in the end they were about as stubborn as Simone was, and there was no relenting. However, the guide Lewis was annoyed at their possessiveness over his arms, and as Simone relented, he yanked himself free.

“Keep off of me,” he snapped at both of them. This Lewis was harsh, and it was something that only the younger Simone had dealt with.

As Simone neared the next door, the guide hurried to talk about it. It appeared as a standard tavern door, but this was from his memories. It was the tavern that held Heaven’s Dawn, a thieve’s guild that he and Xeik had built from the ground up with the help of a few benefactors. In the end, it was destroyed.

“There was a time when Lewis and Xeik were inseparable,” he said as he caught up to her. “And then…Xeik made a mistake. With a target on his back, he had to leave in order to keep Heaven's Dawn safe. So, he ended up traveling the world, and that was when he met Raile. But, he left us behind to watch the guild.”

As the door opened, revealing a scene of children running around the tavern, the guide stepped into it, and pointed up to a young boy, lazing in the rafters. “I was their leader, but I was alone. Lost without the one who I looked up to. I was afraid of leading, scared of my apparent lack of strength, and most of all…envious. Envious of those who took the time I had with the one person I trusted. Envious that I could not have more. I had been left behind…but soon after this, I would find that killing helped fill that emptiness…”

“Until then, though…I was alone. Always distant…”

Author: Simone, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2020 6:11 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Simone gave a smile before answering, “So I hear from time to time.” She pulled herself out of the tub after she finished and dried herself off. “I’ll have to find clothes first,” she sighed a bit and didn’t waste any time going through the closets until she found something that fit her.

Once she was dressed she hurried out of the Auclair castle door and back into the Hoja Mesto. Instantly though her face contorted into a deep frown as she looked back at the Guide Lewis and over to a set of barrels. “I was wondering why the fuck I was on edge,” she marched over and pulled up two Simones.

These Simones were very much younger than the older one before the guide Lewis. They had a look of terror on their faces before they waved at Lewis. “WHAT are you two doing here? AND HOW ARE YOU HERE?”

“Well, Lewlew is in trouble and I want to help him!” The guide replied as she got excited and wiggled her way out of Simone’s grasp.

“I want to help too! He helped me I want to help him!” This was the younger Simone, one that Simone hadn’t let out for a variety of reasons mostly because she was her sanity most of the time.

“That doesn’t answer how you both are here,” Simone was unamused as the two slipped away from her and took the guide Lewis’s arms in theirs and shoved his arms in their breasts cutely.

“Well, the resonance is also with us so we can freely navigate to Lewis too when you do.” The guide was quick to explain. “So since you are here we just made the decision to follow. After all, this is your conscious state and not your physical one so the three of us can exist all at once with no issue.”

“There is an issue,” Simone held up her finger as the two little ones tilted their heads. “You two can’t fight, can’t use magic, get in the way, trip a lot, and gawk over Lewis when he does the littlest things that you find cute.” The two of them got bright red.

“THEN WE WILL BE MORAL SUPPORT,” they yelled together as they hugged Lewis tightly to them. “WE ARE GOING TO SAVE OUR LEWLEW.”

“Oh, for the love of God,” Simone marched her way to the next door. “Just… stay out of the way or something. Be useful if you can.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2020 6:00 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The guide was surprised at her answer. It wasn’t that she had felt these emotions towards Lewis, nor was it the hostile tone she took towards the malice she had felt, but at the ease that she slipped back into it, as if the memories of her past were happening now. Still, as she spoke on, her tone softened, just a bit. It was harsh, but true. The guide had called her out on the things that she lay hidden, but she in turn showed him her devotion to the events that had happened, and how they changed her for the better.

The guide shook his head, scoffing at her answer. “You’re too fucking much, you know that?” He looked away, but there was a half smile on his face. “You two…we…we really do belong together.” When he turned his attention back to Simone, the smile had vanished. “We need to get a move on. Hurry up and finish. That’s two down, and five more to go.”

Once again, the cold and calculating Lewis was back, and he was impatient. They still had a lot of ground to cover.

Author: Simone, Posted: Tue Dec 8, 2020 9:28 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

There was a maniacal laugh from Simone as she covered her face for a moment before slipping into the water and submerging herself underneath. The guide Lewis looked over the side of the tub and Simone was staring up at him. It was an eerie calm from beneath the water. She pushed herself up after she couldn’t hold her breath another and put her hands on the side of the tub her face was close to his. “I hated Lewis. I loathed him. I hated everything he was. I hated you.” It was devoid of emotion. “I couldn’t stand the person you were or how much you acted like an ass. I watched through the fucking window of my soul and couldn’t tell you to go to fucking hell. Let you slit my throat as many times as you wanted because it didn’t fucking matter. You didn’t matter.”

There was a smile on her face now as she let him go, “A fragment of everything I am or would be. What life would I have had? I can actually tell you. Even if the fey lord hadn’t come and gotten me… Jerome didn’t actually love me. He hated me. He would have had me killed as easily as Emil had Lewis kill me. That’s the way of the world. He would have taken my throne from me for himself and married the woman he wanted to. That’s the way it is Lewis. That’s the world. My life? Is a hell of an existence and I would have been a stronghold for however long I had to be. If you had killed me and not come for me I would have left eventually with Edwin. I am finding every day I’m not as patient as I once thought I was.”

Her hand reached out and she took his face, “Lewis… You… You gave me a purpose and a better ending than I would have had otherwise. I was a person of power and I was naive and vulnerable. I would have been killed regardless. It just matters when. Without the fey lord, I wouldn’t have become strong and without you, I wouldn’t have become whole. These are the facts. They wouldn’t have changed because I have thought about them every day. Every dream. Every second. Thinking about the ifs. When I was drowning for three hundred years, when I was being raped, when I was tortured… I had the time.”

She thought about his other question, “If we had never met, eventually the fey lord would have found out I wasn’t in the lake. He would have killed Emil, his whole staff, his family… and he would have taken me. He would have shoved me back in that lake until I broke, or thought I would break. Who knows maybe I would have. Maybe I would have been forced to get pregnant and carry a child I hated and loved before he slit my throat and ripped that hated child from my arms. I’ve done it before you know. Tore my own child out of me to save it from its fate. He was pissed. The question isn’t what if but what will I do. That should be what terrifies you.”

She kissed his forehead lightly. “It is entirely human nature to have fears and doubts. How much he has given up for me I don’t doubt at all. Your words don’t hurt me in the least bit. I would think it was odd if you or he didn’t feel that way. I went to war with myself and I killed every last bit of myself to become whole with the explicit purpose of using Lewis and ditching him when I was done.”

He wanted honesty, but would he like what she had to say?

“However, when absorbing the last few pieces of me… They were the pieces Lewis had directly influenced one way or another. Love is a very strong emotion, and it was strong enough to sway the hatred I felt. Do I have regrets? I have many. Mostly about stupid little things but I wouldn’t be the person I am without all the torture and rape. Would I endure it again? Yes, even without Lewis. The world is nothing but shades of gray and I prefer knowing the harsh truth than hiding behind a mask. Even if it does bring me great sadness and hurt. The dark part of me?” She flopped back in the water and thought, “You are looking at her. The guide is the one you want to give this speech to. It’s never been about salvation for me not even when I was originally raped and murdered. It’s been about survival and getting even. Even if I had to rot in the underworld upon my death bed. I didn’t even flinch when I bashed his wife’s head in with that iron rod. Would I have accepted the fey lord’s request? If he had asked but then I would have lost my kingdom and I would have been labeled a whore. All power pieces for Jerome. I’ve thought about all of this already. Every possible outcome. Every possible move. I’ve had nothing but time Sweet Lewis. It’s made me a very bitter person because as much as I want to be the ones pulling the reigns… even now Lewis is the one doing it.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Tue Dec 8, 2020 6:19 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The guide Lewis had come in after the others left, and witnessed the aftermath of the sexual deviancy that had taken place. He ignored the smell, which was both disgusting to him, and arousing, and instead focused on the woman laying in a puddle of her and the other Lewis’ fluids, obviously tired out from her experiences. Despite it being a trial, she looked satisfied, but more so, the magic tattoo and brand that signified her resonance had flared up, glowing an eerie blue, and had started to spread.

Ignoring the possible dangers, he sat down, and pulled her into his lap, slowly stroking her hair. The guide barely felt anything for her, other than the pull of Lust that still permeated the room, but he pushed that feeling down, and instead focused on her. As a part of Lewis, he knew why he was here, and what he was doing to help, but he had his…disagreements with it all. The guide was a doubting part, the one that saw the changes she had made, and how much they had thrown away for her. If he hadn’t been so immune to the other vices, he may have been something of a Sin himself.

The guide sighed as she started to rouse herself. He wasn’t sure why he kept petting her, but a part of him wanted to. A motion that felt familiar, even if there was no meaning behind it. Perhaps it was something that the true Lewis loved to do.

“You’re awake,” he said as she started to speak. “Lady Angela knows very well what dangers can happen. But this link between us is something even she has little say over. Once it’s established, it will either power you, or burn you alive. You’d do best to remember that. If you die…so do we…”

It took her a moment to stand, and even with help she was still shaky. It didn’t help that she was a mess from Lust, as well as a mess from the resonance starting to leak magic. Still, she was adamant with her next demand. A bath. The guide was half dragged out of the room, and with a bit of remembering on Simone’s part, they found a washroom in the memory of Auclair.

Simone drew a bath, and dipped herself in, but refused to let the guide leave. So, he was stuck there, his arms crossed as he stood in the entryway, waiting for her to finish. That was when she asked the question.

“You won’t like the answer,” the guide said. “Lewis loves you with his heart and soul. He’s buried the feelings of doubt and regret, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t exist. It’s the darkest part in all of our souls.” He looked her dead in the eye. “You can tell me all you want that you don’t regret meeting Lewis, but…” He waved his hand in the air, “ A part of regret, even if you don’t realize it, is accepting all of the bad things, as well as the good things. Sure, meeting Lewis is the love of your life, but…in order for that to happen, you’ve had to shudder thousands of years of torment. If you could trade Lewis away to have never experienced it, would you?”

He put up his hand before she could answer. “You can’t answer that. At this point, your mind and soul are biased. You can’t possibly comprehend how life could have been. But that’s how curiosity works when regret is involved. A dark part of you will always wonder….”

“What. If?”

The guide sighed. “What if we had never met. What if the fae lord had never tried to take you. What if you accepted the fae lord. What if Lewis had never surrendered his icy, cold and calculating self for this emotional being he’s become.” The guide chuckled. “Do we regret it? Not on the surface…but deep, deep down where he represses his doubts and fears…”

“Maybe. Maybe he does. Just like you…”

Author: Simone, Posted: Fri Dec 4, 2020 11:24 AM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

They would all reach their climax together. For Simone, she had forgotten how long this has taken to get all seven this satisfied. She was sure if she stayed in this room that they would have come again just because that was lust’s nature. It was the burning itching pain that caught her attention at first as the Lewis’ finished. The brand on her back was glowing a hot blue as a scream left Simone. The markings that made up the brand began to branch. It hurt more than anything she had ever felt and more like she was being torn in two. It started with just the area around her as the blue flames started.

By the time they were roaring she had passed out on the floor. Luckily it was a contained space and the fire fizzled out. When she came to she felt a gentle hand going through her long hair. Her head wasn’t on the hard floor and instead, somewhere she knew rather well. She nuzzled his stomach first as her head felt too heavy to get up. “Need more time,” Simone sounded exhausted and she wasn’t sure from what exactly. The scorched remains of the room were there and she was sure the Lewis’ were scattered.

She rolled her shoulder where the brand was and heard the crack from how stiff it was. There was a groan from her as she rolled over in his lap and fought herself to look up at the guide. Her breathing was rigid at best. The resonance was strong magic and while it hadn’t hurt Lewis to initiate the bond this time it was so much more wild than that. It was their life force. She was forcing their very existence open.

“I don’t know what could possibly hurt more. My body being almost torn open by a bunch of horny versions of my husband or the resonance establishing the second link,” finally those bloodshot grayish blue eyes looked up at the Guide. “This is what she meant by dangerous.” She could feel every fiber of her being on fire. Just touching the ground to try and get up caused a rush of flames from her. “Stop that,” she commanded as she shook her hand. The magic died down but she found it was very much alive and trying to escape. Even the brand was still on fire and glowing color in the dark.

With the help of the guide, she managed to get up and find her footing. There was a wave of magic that trickled from the brand to the edges of her body. It was barely visible but even the guide could see the azure magic make its way down. It looked like trickles of water like the ceremony Angela had described with the firewater back in Terrowin Pass. “I need a bath.” She was agitated. “You are coming with me.” She took his arm and dragged him out using him as something to lean onto.

“I need to focus myself before going forward or I won’t be able to control this body,” she warned the guide. She didn’t know how true it was but this wasn’t just from the fucking she got. Finding the bathroom they got a bath going and she laid in the hot water. She leaned her head over the tub and closed her eyes. “So much better…” Anyone else would have had their skin burnt off but to Simone, it felt good. "You said it was all my fault," her eyes looked back to him and she studied his face. "Does that mean you regret it?"

Author: Dusk, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 7:57 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

This Lewis was rough, and he took his time with her, thrusting for a time at a hard and heavy pace. Between this, and the Lewis behind her, Simone blanked out for a moment at the intensity. Between the two of them, at the pace they were going, both of the Lewis’ inside of her came, both of them grunting and moaning as the climax hit them. That left three more.

Tired, but still wanting more, Simone crawled away from the spent Lewis’, who seemed to be taking a breather. She loved that she could feel his seed dripping from her, but it was far from over. There were three more who needed their release, three more that hungered for her body and soul. The first was the one that she had been sucking on last. He walked to her as she laid back, spreading her legs. Despite being tired, she beckoned for him to fuck her. Her fingers slid down her body, spreading her pussy. Taking the invitation, this Lewis knelt between her legs, and fucked her relentlessly. It was fast, and because of earlier, quick. He came inside of her, and another one was taken off the list.

The last two had waited patiently, but it was finally their turn. Simone rolled over, pushing herself onto all fours. She arched her back seductively, and called for the two of them to come over. One mounted her from behind, taking no time to slide inside of her, while the other moved in front, his cock pushing between her lips. As the two seemed to be one of mind, their thrusts were in a rhythmic pattern with each other, letting Simone bounce between the two as she pleasured them both. The Lewis behind her gripped her hips, his nails digging into her as he got closer to his orgasm, and the one in front gripped her hair as he felt himself closing in as well.

It was almost done…

Author: Simone, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 7:46 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The flip was what surprised her most as she felt the Lewis leave her warmth. She had a bit of frown as she kept herself preoccupied until the thrust came. It was rough with her and she initially winced but the pain was something she was expecting with everything going on. They would only get rougher with her as they had to wait longer for her.

“Oh fuck,” she let out in a scream as the Lewis got rough with her. It was a harsh moan as she tried to fight the one under her. Not to get free but just from the jolt of pleasure she felt. Her hips, even if it hurt her more, thrust hard against him in response as her eyes locked with his. She licked her lips and bit at her lower lip.

Sure she was going to get tired but she was riding the energy from everything happening around her. She was sure that afterward, she would crash for a small amount of time.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 7:29 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

With every thrust, each of the Lewis’ were closer to orgasm, and while they could feel Simone quivering between them as each climax hit her system, they never slowed. Having her lost control, having her enjoying herself so much was indeed something to behold, and the other Lewis’ couldn’t help but derive a certain, different pleasure from it.

The Lewis beneath her came first, moaning from her nails digging into him. The pain and pleasure contrast was something that they both got off on in the real world, and here it was the same. With another Lewis spent, and Simone’s mind a bit preoccupied, the Lewis behind her pushed in deep, and with a bit of working, pulled the two of them back. With his cock firmly in her ass, he exposed her pussy, his arms locked with hers. This left her wide open for another Lewis as the second’s load slowly leaked out.

One of the Lewis’ that had yet to take a turn got on his knees, and pushed Simone’s legs up and out. Without hesitation, he started to thrust into her hard and fast, taking it rough. Perhaps this Lewis was a little impatient, and wanted some payback for the wait. Whether or not this was the truth, he didn’t slow up. She had her warm up, so gently was out of the question for him.

Author: Simone, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 7:09 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

It was clear as she was not only pushed down but fucked down that the Lewis’s could work against her. This only made her chuckle as she jolted from the cold liquid. The moment all of them were moving together she let out a long moan. She felt herself losing control just like they wanted. Her fingers gripping at the Lewis under her. Her nails digging into his skin.

Naughty boys.

It was the only thought on her mind as he pushed his cock into her mouth. She didn’t resist as she took him gracefully and bit at his cock gently with her teeth. Though after that she began to run her tongue again. Though she drew closer to her orgasm her movements were less of her own and more of the Lewis’s.

Moans were escaping her mouth as she was held and moved. Her insides were practically on fire as orgasms hit her and she couldn’t see them stopping. She wanted more and she was sure the men around her would give her that after they filled her.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 6:58 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

None of them were angry, per say, but for one woman, one Simone between them, it was hard to be patient. The fact was, she was the object of their lust, and for that, they had only one thing on their mind. Her. To be pushed aside, even so if for a moment, was frustrating, but they could wait.

The one beneath her was content with his new place, of her hips grinding against his. He could feel her pussy wrapped around his cock, and with it, the waves of mind numbing pleasure washed across him like the previous Lewis. For him, it was enough even if he had been snubbed earlier.

The other Lewis, the one with his cock in Simone’s mouth, was content with his place, but the other Lewis was not. There was an idea between them, a thought on how to push this farther than Simone could handle. A secret power fantasy, the struggle between dominance between them was always a thing. And to potentially break Simone’s mind through sheer pleasure? That would be one of the best displays of dominance.

As Simone focused on the cock in her mouth, another one surprised her, pushing her down. The Lewis beneath her started to thrust upwards instead, and pulled her down, her ass exposed. There was the popping of a flask, and an icy cold liquid spilled between her ass cheeks, and she shivered. Lubrication for what was to come. Slowly, she felt a second Lewis position himself, and push into her ass. It took a moment for her to adjust, but once she did the Lewis behind her slowly started to thrust. His movements were enough to rock Simone’s hips into the other Lewis, causing all three of them to feel each movement.

The final moment for Simone came when the Lewis who had been in her mouth appeared once again. This time, instead of waiting, he pushed his cock between her lips. Once again, the dominance had shifted.

Author: Simone, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 6:41 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The mood of the one she kicked wasn’t at all missed by her and took her hand and ran it through his hair. She noticed his slight tells and she gripped at his hair by the end. They had read her correctly as she took turns putting the different Lewis’ cocks in her mouth. She could tease them both while also rubbing the other one’s shaft.

Once she felt the one under her climax she let him get up and she pushed the one who had been stung earlier down. “See I can be fair,” she climbed back onto him and easily slid herself back down onto him. Bending forward she moved and kissed his lips. “Fair or harsh~”

Bringing herself back up she started to move her hips slowly at first as she found her pace. Slowly she invited the Lewis’ back and one to replace the one she was on now. She ran her tongue up the shaft of the one she had abandoned before. “Don’t tell me you are angry at me too for abandoning you? I can fix that shortly~” She was speaking to the lot of them but her eyes were locked with the one as she took his whole cock into her mouth gave him the attention he deserved.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 6:09 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

With her feat of dominance shown and the positions flipped, the other Lewis’ moved to change up the positions as well. The one who had been getting sucked off was less than pleased, but he figured he would get his turn eventually, and instead focused on taking out his frustrations by biting at her breast.

It was one of the fully clothed Lewis’ who came to take his place, stripping off his clothes quickly as Simone hungrily took the cock in her mouth. The other one, who she had been playing with, stepped to her other side, waving his own length in front of her, wondering if she would take turns between the two. Just how greedy was she going to be?

The others waited, patiently biding their time as the initial three took their turn. It wasn’t a race. By the end of it, all of them would have their needs and desires satiated. It was just a matter of how long it took.

The Lewis that was being ridden was in heaven. The constant pressure of every thrust was intense, and his hands tried to grab at the rug beneath them, his nails trying to dig in as the waves of pleasure washed over him. It wouldn’t take much longer at the pace she was going before he reached an explosive climax, and then she moved on to the next. A part of him wanted more, but he knew that it was improper for him to be too greedy…it was enough that he had her for this long.

Author: Simone, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 5:51 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Keeping her tongue working one of the Lewis' shaft she couldn’t help but instinctively go all the way down on him as the one working her pussy got rougher. This was a new sense to her after all and she found it almost unbearable when the other two also started to work her breasts but if anything she was almost greedy.

Simone got an urge she had to itch and almost immediately spit his dick out and pushed the other two off. Her thighs were strong as she gripped and flipped the one inside of her. She didn’t care if it caused any sort of pain as she began to ride on top of him.

Looking back at the others she pulled two others to her and forced the one she had been sucking down to her breasts to have one of the others come to her. “Here now,” she had no issue being in charge and if Lewis knew her he would know it was a struggle for dominance every once in a while.

It would be fun to see how they would take to this or if they take her nonsense at all as she rode the Lewis under her hard.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 5:36 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

For two of the Lewis’ that were with Simone, this was heaven. One of them had their cock buried inside of her pussy, feeling it contract with her moans, while the other had Simone’s mouth wrapped around it, her tongue playing havoc up and down the shaft with each delicate thrust. The fact that she was so easily able to play with and stroke a third was almost overkill, but obviously none of them minded. It was all about satiating their desire for her.

It was easy enough to share when they were all, in essence, the same person. They all thought and moved alike, and they all wanted their turn with her. And, of course, Simone would deliver. She had no choice but to, but there were no complaints from her end either. The Lewis’ didn’t care that she was enjoying it. At least, they pretended not to. They couldn’t let that show…it wasn’t who they were yet.

Instead, they wanted to take more. The Lewis that was fucking her moved his hips faster, which only egged the others on. The middle Lewis’ swapped off on her breasts, taking the opposing positions, playing with, sucking, and biting at her. They were getting rough, though. No one could deny that they all loved it a bit violent. None of them could die, after all…

Author: Simone, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 5:20 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

She would have been upset about the present being ruined if it wasn’t for the fact that this was all normal for Lewis. If he especially liked an outfit he was quick to destroy it in his own way. The lace had their attention and she didn’t know whether it was because they liked it or because they were impatient. Lewis didn’t share her so it was interesting watching seven of him attempt it.

Reaching up Simone took his cock in her hand and rubbed it delicately as the others loved on her body. It was almost too much for her as she reeled back several times in pleasure if not from her breasts from Lewis being inside of her. “Damn,” she let out in a moan before forcing herself up, in a feat that could only be called skillful, and took Lewis into her mouth fully.

Never had Simone been put into a situation like this and she was loving every second of it. Her skin was bumping up from the extreme stimulation she was feeling and every time she wanted to release a moan she just brought Lewis deeper into her mouth and let her tongue show it instead. Moving herself just enough she managed to one hand to deftly untie another Lewis’s trousers taking his cock into her hand as well.

If there was one thing Lewis could never bitch about it was Simone’s ability to multitask and be good at it.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 5:02 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

While the Lewis on his knees took full advantage of the access that he was given, the other Lewis that had been waiting patiently answered Simone’s beckoning, locking his lips with hers. Just like the other Lewis, he tasted apples on her lips, the faintest of tart on her tongue. It was a delicious treat, and he enjoyed every second of it.

This continued for a time, pushing Simone over the edge into an orgasm no less than twice. It wasn’t hard for them to be happy with this, but it was starting to show that the other Lewis’ in the room were getting impatient with their turn. So, Simone was lowered to the ground, and pulled to the middle of the room. The bone dagger was passed to one of the Lewis’ who had been waiting, and he slid it down the center of her lace top, cutting it clean off, exposing her breasts. At once, another Lewis was on them, his lips gently sucking, taking delicate nips at them.

Simone sucked in a gasp of air, and she barely noticed as another Lewis stripped away his clothing, kneeling down at her head. She could see it now, his cock waving in front of her eyes. Thoughts crossed her mind of what was happening, and the excitement and realization that she could experience multiple Lewis’ at once started to wash over her. It was a bit of a surprise, though, when another Lewis lifted her, spreading her legs. She felt a cock slide into her, that familiar feeling of Lewis inside of her.

Another Lewis took her other breast in hand, toying and pinching at her nipple while his other hand played delicately with her clit, his other self starting to slowly and methodically thrust.

Author: Simone, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 4:21 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The stimulation she was getting from all the Lewis’s gave her some idea of what Lewis had been through. Sure he hadn’t liked it at the time but if given half the chance she questioned if Lewis would go for it now. The dress she wore was fancy, to say the least. It had a deep blue off-shoulder coat to it with see-through long sleeves. It was made out of silk, a fabric that Lewis liked to touch a lot. Under it was a strapless silver dress with multiple skirts that cascaded off to the side creating a waterfall-like effect going down it. The dark blue coat was tied in a delicate bow at her waist holding it all together.

They had seen this dress before, it was one of Lewis’s favorites to take off of her. It showed here as well as they pulled the strings both to the coat and to the dress with ease. It was more like a present being unwrapped with them and Simone didn’t much mind it at all really.

Her grayish-blue eyes went to either Lewis on her side as they pinned her arms to the wall. They would know how skilled she was even if she wanted to get away she doubted she could. Sex wasn’t even a threat. This was all her husband and this was highly pleasurably.

It was too easy to guess his chosen method of torture on her as he went down. She caught her breath as his assault started but she was too busy taking in the lips of the other to release all of her moan. Her legs were nimble enough as she pulled herself to wrap them around his shoulders. He wanted access then she would give him that. Pulling herself from the one kissing herself she looked to the other and beckoned him. She couldn’t be that selfish now could she? A moan left her lips now as she wasn’t as distracted in the moment as the one before.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2020 3:57 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The first Lewis smiled at her as she spoke. Her words of tenderness and caring were appreciated, but it wasn’t quite what they wanted. But it was fine. This was enough for the moment, but only for a moment.

“Then you would let us take you here? All of us?” All of you?” There was a hunger in his words. Simone knew what they wanted, and she was more than willing to allow it. She nodded, spreading her arms as if an invitation to a feast. That was all they needed.

At once, Lewis’ lips were on hers. The others moved in, hands caressing her exposed arms. When the first broke the kiss, he took a step back as the other Lewis’ took their sweet time helping Simone remove her dress, tossing it to the side. Underneath, she had been wearing a surprise for Lewis, one that she had forgotten about in the panic. It was a burgundy colored lace top, designed to show almost everything in a see through lace, but just barely covered her nipples. A lace sheen came down, covering her belly and matching panties, showing off her form to the hungry Lewis’ that coveted her.

“Well?” she asked. “It was for you…”

The first Lewis smirked, “It suits you well…” He pushed another kiss onto her, shoving her against the wall as he nipped at her lips. He trailed these tiny bits and kisses down her neck, taking his time to breath her scent in as he skipped over her breasts and moved to her panties, pulling them down. Two of the other Lewis’ on each side grabbed Simone’s arms, pinning them above her head. One of them pressed his lips to hers, while the other waited for his opportunity.

The one at her feet tapped her legs, getting her to spread them enough to give him access. It took little time for his tongue to find its way to her clit, dancing around it as she writhed against the other two’s restraints. Still teasing, the one on his knees starting to lightly scratch and play with her exposed legs, sending more sensational shivers throughout.

Finally, though, he needed more, and starting to eat her out in earnest. His tongue focused on her clit, first in small circles. As she squirmed and writhed with pleasure, she moaned into the other Lewis’ kisses. But this was barely just the start of it.

Author: Simone, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2020 9:17 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

“That makes two of us.”

She didn’t blame the guide for leaving her. In a lot of ways the way, Lewis was now… Was her fault. There was a deep breath from her as she looked at what her sins had put him through. She felt bad but she was glad that he had carried on. She was glad that the Guide and he fell in love. She had him now and she wanted him forever. To get that she would need to do whatever she had to.

She moved slowly to look into the mirrors more before the third Lewis finally noticed her. She listened to the way he spoke to her and she could only vaguely understand why the Lust portion of her put him through what she did. It wasn’t to make him like it but to show how broken she had become.

His words were ringing in her ears as her eyes laid on the bone dagger he had. It was made from her own body. That was something only the two of them knew. “Of course, I know how to feels.” Her voice was but as whisper as she pushed herself just a bit closer to the first Lewis. “Every day, I can’t live without you and I died wanting you. Every day that I waited for you to bring me back – I wanted you more than anything else and I couldn’t have you.”

Her voice was tender but it was loud enough for the others to see it. “Because you are the only person I want. All of you just like you want all of me. Until the end of time. For eternity. You know this. Can you feel it still?”

She hoped with a push of the resonance that she could get somewhere. She just didn’t know where she would go. “You know I want only you. There's no one else I would rather have.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2020 9:06 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The guide Lewis looked around. “Weird…didn’t expect this.” The area was familiar to him, but at the same time, he wasn’t entirely sure why they were here. Simone making her presence known made no difference, but as she explored she found a strange room. In it were seven versions of Lewis, all the same age. Each of them was looking into a mirror, and reflected back was one of each of the seven deadly sins that he faced of Simone.

The guide took one look, and shook his head. His eyes were wide with something close to fear. “No. I’m leaving. This is…” he looked to Simone. “This was your fault…” He exited the room, slamming the door behind him. It made a clicking sound, and it was clear that Simone was not allowed to leave.

The first of the Lewis’ was looking into the mirror, showing when he was raped by countless Simone’s. It was the moment that the spark ignited, a seed of lust planted in the back of his mind to grow and grow. The second, was the Sloth. The exhaustion that set in, giving the seed a chance to sprout and grow. And then Green and Envy. It was those two mirrors that reflected the same thing: killing them, and the strange bloodlust that awakened. The only thing that curbed it was ravaging a willing Guide Simone, something that was the equivalent of a sexual awakening. It was the third Lewis that turned to meet Simone’s eye.

“They call it Lust,” he said as he drew the bone dagger. “It was you who showed me what it was…how good it felt…” He smiled. “Did you know…that by the fourth or fifth version of Simone that took me…I was enjoying it? It broke me…and then remade me. It altered the way I saw the world….the way I saw you. I hated you. I wanted you. I needed you…but then, killing Greed and Envy? I needed more of you…so much more….”

The other Lewis’ seemed to notice that Simone was in the room now, turning their attention to her. “Seven versions of Lust…seven of us that derived the ultimate pleasure of taking you in the most powerful way…taking your life.” He raised the dagger to her. “Do you understand how that feels? That uncontrollable desire, that need for someone? It wasn’t love…at least, not at first. It was a primal hunger for you…it was the most intense feeling we had ever felt…”

“Even now…that’s all we want…” The first one was close to her, his lips a mere fraction away from hers. “Just you. All of you…”

Author: Simone, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2020 8:53 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

She found herself in an unfamiliar place. She had never been to Hoja Mesto before and she took a breath. “Maybe it's because I want you and need you. The kids do too but I obviously can’t speak for them right now.” There was a deep breath and she took steps in stride. “We might as well for the first door and work our way from there… There’s no point in skipping over doors.”

Looking to the Observatory door she shook her head, “That one will be last.” She didn’t know what she would find… but she would start with the closest.

It did make her freeze though as her hand touched the door. “This door… Is really familiar…” She looked back to Lewis. “Stay close. Okay?” She would need to protect him as he did her. At least that’s what she hoped.

Opening it up she found herself in a familiar castle. A familiar place. “Home sweet… home.” It was Auclair castle. “Awesome.” Picking up her skirts she moved quickly into the space trying to make heads or tails of what this was. “Hello?” Was it a bad thing to make her presence known?

Guess she would find out.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2020 8:44 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The resonance brand on Simone’s back tingled for a moment, and at once she started to feel what he was feeling. That cold, dark alone feeling that she once knew from so long ago. The isolation of not being able to feel, or understand anything around him, or why he was even allowed to exist. The apathy mixed with contempt for his own existence. This was what Lewis had felt for years, knowing that his life was meant to be forfeit from the start. He wasn’t wanted, wasn’t needed…

It was an overwhelming feeling, one that if left unchecked could swallow you whole. A spiral that, once started, would end only in self depreciation and worse. Sure, he was alive, but he wasn’t living. He was merely a husk. It was Terrance who took advantage of that, and through that vile man, he had met Xeik…

For Simone, it was a familiar reprieve from the isolation. A small glimmer of something. For Lewis, it was something to cling to. A reason. And so, he did. He learned from Xeik, idolized him for whatever reason. It was what pulled him from that empty life, and into something more.

The world around them brightened, and when Simone opened her eyes, she found herself in Hoja Mesto. The streets were busy with trade as always. But, while this may have appeared as Hoja, there was something strange. The people around them were fading in and out, as if barely there. And, of course, there was the guide behind her.

“Well…you did something,” Lewis said as he crossed his arms. “But where are we now? This is Hoja, but…that doesn’t explain much…” He looked down the alleyway. “There’s the tavern where the thieves guild was…and there are doors here that look…well…” He pointed. There was a door on the street that looked like the one to his room in the Observatory. There were others like it.

“Maybe they lead to different times and memories…” He looked to Simone. “Take a pick, I guess?”

Author: Simone, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2020 8:32 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Simone took a deep breath and nodded, “Well, might as well get started. No point in complaining about it.” She started to walk with the guide Lewis and bent down with him. It made her sad to see a child like this.

She stood up with Lewis and looked him in the eyes, “I don’t know. The goddess doesn’t explain anything. She just sends us in as always. If I know you and I do know you… I’ll figure it out. I just have to learn all of you, not just the current you. Like you did me.”

No time like the present.

Simone got back down and she scooped up the little Lewis in her arms. She held him close as their children liked. “Hey Lewis~” She sat down on the ground and just held him. She was quiet and she closed her eyes. Focusing on her heartbeat she projected it the best she could towards him. Whatever he did she could take. She had to. "I hate seeing you like this. It doesn't surprise me but I hate it…" Her voice was so sad.

Author: Dusk, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2020 8:23 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

The guide Lewis shrugged. “I’m just here to lead you to where you want to go.” He pointed to the younger boy in the snow. “First thing’s first, though…is you have to deal with that.” Lewis thought for a moment. “If you had seven sins to deal with, then we can assume that I have the same. If we needed to give him a name….then this is Sloth. The one who refuses to act.> He led Simone over to Sloth.

“This apathy was broken by two people…” Lewis knelt down and looked into Sloth’s dead eyes. “First, it was Terrance. He came with a proposition. He taught me to steal. Well…more commanded me to. When I failed, he beat me. Then, came Xeik. He stood up for me, and talked Terrance down. Turns out, I was a good thief. Terrance was just a shit teacher.” He smirked. “Long story short…it was Xeik who broke that apathy.”

He stood up, and turned to Simone. “So…you want to connect? You want to experience me? How is that supposed to work?” He looked to Sloth. “Maybe…touch him? Would that do it? To feel what he feels?” He looked over. “With the resonance…it might work.”

Author: Simone, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2020 8:10 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Simone watched the scene unfold before her and she had heard the story lots before. Noblemen in her father’s circle and how much he loathed men like that. “No, you never told me.” Her eyes looked around looking for where the voice was coming from. “But you are right about me not leaving. I have a job to do.”

Finally, when she found him Simone turned to him. Her hand was on her hip as she tilted her head. “I’m not looking to fix you Lewis but you are going to die if I can’t connect with you. You are you just as I am me.” There a disgruntled sigh from her. “This is hard not being able to pull from you.” How emotional she was in this new form… She had never realized it until now.

“From what I can tell Xeik is a good-natured boy but his vision doesn’t see the world in shades of gray. It sees them in black and white. We are different than he is. It doesn’t make him below us but it does make him different. I will never tell you how to feel though.”

Simone didn’t attempt to touch him but her eyes were full of worry, “Let me experience the full you. It might help me connect with you fully to help the resonance. You appear to know who I am which is a good thing for me.”

Author: Dusk, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2020 7:58 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

It was completely dark as Simone fell. In stark contrast to the warmth that Angela’s realm provided, this place was cold and felt isolating. It felt like an eternity as she fell, but finally her feet found a solid ground. Off in the distance was a small, lit area with a silver haired boy, no older than four or five, huddled against a wall. There was snow falling around him, but he wasn’t dressed for it. There was a dead look in his eyes, and despite the chill, he didn’t shiver.

From behind Simone, there was a voice that sounded like Lewis. “Why are you here?” he asked as a younger Lewis walked past her. “You don’t belong here.” He glanced back. “But knowing you, you aren’t going to leave.” The boy sighed, and pointed to his much younger self. “Did you know about him? That boy over there? He was the typical noble bastard. An unwanted child born of an affair. The nobleman was terrified that he would be found out, so he had our mother killed. The assassin…for whatever reason, left us alive.”

“I watched her die, you know. She choked on her own blood. There were tears in her eyes, but…you know…when you’re so young, you don’t know how to process it. I merely watched her die. I didn’t know better. I couldn’t.” He sighed. “It wasn’t normal. I wasn’t normal. When the authorities came, they threw me into Hoja’s streets to fend for myself. Only, I didn’t care. I survived on my own for awhile, but for the most part, it was a lifeless world. Nothing mattered to me.”

The ‘guide’ Lewis scoffed. “This isn’t anything like your world, full of horrors and death. There isn’t some magic key to fix anything. No evil sins to defeat…” The boy shrugged. “I couldn’t tell you the first damn thing about what you’re even here for.” He turned to Simone. “You know… we regard Xeik as something less than us…but you know, he saved me. I hate to admit it, but when he showed up….he was my world. He gave me a reason to live…”

Author: Simone, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2020 7:39 PM, Post Subject: Simone in Lewisland [P/R]

Simone was in a straight panic now as she put Lewis on her back, “I’ll be home shortly… Please take care of the other kids.” There was panic in her voice as she opened a portal. Lewis had barely gotten home to them before collapsing. It was a potent poison.

Carrying him into Elysia she was immediately met with Raine who must have sensed her. “LET ME HELP YOU!” The phoenix helped her carry Lewis to Angela who was trying to get a table ready.

“Set him here,” Angela helped lay him down before stripping off his shirt. “What kind of poison?”

“I don’t know. I wasn’t with him. He was on a job,” Simone was almost in tears and her heart was hurting. “Please, you have to help him.”

“Resonance, Simone resonance might help him… It will take me time to make a tonic but you might be able to get it faster. Your resonance needs to be stronger. It’s only half as strong as it can be because he connected to you but not the other way around. You’ll have to go into his mind… It will be dangerous just like it was for him.” Angela had Simone’s face in her hands.

“Do it. I’ll do anything, please… Let me save my husband,” Simone was trying to calm down.

“Alright,” Angela pushed a bed next to Lewis and had Simone lay down. Putting their hands together Angela was hesitant. “Please, be safe.”

“I’ll be fine. It might just be rough.” The next thing she knew she was being plunged into the darkness of his mind.