Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Scary dream s**t!
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
That should have no bearing on closure for this thread, since he was probably hinting at a future plot that is very unlikely to happen now. When deities fall in Rev, their temple - the Dreaming/Nexus in Mendean's case - cease to be accessible/exist. That would make the visions in the thread that have been waylaying your characters much weaker. You could try to invent a way to cure the girl, or kill her to speed up the "healing process" for the city. Since this happened during my event, there's also still madness gassed citizens in the streets overhead, so just killing the girl wouldn't end all of Tarishitar's woes. It's completely up to all the people that remain if they just want to end the thread with the girl being cured or killed, or continue on into the streets. :)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Ash

Character Info
Name: Ash
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Paladin
Silver: 210
You guys also have my permission to have Angela's clergy out of no where come in and try to heal as well for some more chaos. I don't mind. :)

Scrubble

Character Info
Name: Scrubble
Race: Goblin
Class: Grand Inquisitor of The Faith of Holy Paladins of The Most Holy Lord Scrubble Blessed is His Name
Silver: 413
Alright here's what I'm thinking, Angela's clergy shows up. However Scrubble is not one to outshined by another god and just lops off the girls head while looking at the clergymen dead in he eye.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear simple and wrong.

Italics is god Scrubble, bold is paladin Scrubble.

For those wondering why Scrubbles name is said so much in these posts its because I refuse to refer to Scrubble as anything but Scrubble.

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Savage.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378
Scrubble

Character Info
Name: Scrubble
Race: Goblin
Class: Grand Inquisitor of The Faith of Holy Paladins of The Most Holy Lord Scrubble Blessed is His Name
Silver: 413
It is done after extended procrastination Scrubble sent a message they won't soon forget.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear simple and wrong.

Italics is god Scrubble, bold is paladin Scrubble.

For those wondering why Scrubbles name is said so much in these posts its because I refuse to refer to Scrubble as anything but Scrubble.