Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Scary dream s**t!
Scrubble

Character Info
Name: Scrubble
Alignment: CN
Race: Goblin
Class: Grand Inquisitor of The Faith of Holy Paladins of The Most Holy Lord Scrubble Blessed is His Name
Silver: 413
Just a friendly reminder that Scrubble is an absolute madman.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear simple and wrong.

Italics is god Scrubble, bold is paladin Scrubble.

For those wondering why Scrubbles name is said so much in these posts its because I refuse to refer to Scrubble as anything but Scrubble.

Nihr

Character Info
Name: Solomon 'Nihr' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Count/sorcerer/alien?
Silver: 667
Scrubble is my favorite character on this site xD

Century

Character Info
Name: Mendean
Alignment: None
Race: Divine entity
Class: Lord of Chaos!
Silver: 2061
Sorry for my absence. Went on holiday then came back to an exhausting week of understaffing, last minute respite care requests, unexpected invoices, section 117 after-care, section 5 notifications, Direct Payments and all that good stuff. But the vulnerable people in our society won't look after themselves so what can you do? Anyway, I'm rested and just letting you know I'm back.

God Abilities:

Can warp reality around him, so that the environment will begin to resemble his dream-like realm.

May enter and manipulate the dreams of others.

You cannot know Mendean for who or what he is unless he allows it. Even your memories will be altered to disguise his identity, unless he does not wish it. Even his aura is too widely spread for you to see.
Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378
Scrubble

Character Info
Name: Scrubble
Race: Goblin
Class: Grand Inquisitor of The Faith of Holy Paladins of The Most Holy Lord Scrubble Blessed is His Name
Silver: 413
Well with the loss of Century I suppose the post is dead in the water. If it's fine with everyone else I'll probably write up one more post on that thread to finish it off. As it seems rather anti climactic to just sort of leave it there.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear simple and wrong.

Italics is god Scrubble, bold is paladin Scrubble.

For those wondering why Scrubbles name is said so much in these posts its because I refuse to refer to Scrubble as anything but Scrubble.

Ramla

Character Info
Yea, I was going to suggest the same thing. :/
If we knew what he had in mind for his event then we could've ended it ourselves but, yea…

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
You can always just write your own story off of his. There's no rule saying you have to end a thread just because the main author is out of the picture. We're all authors, so we can make whatever story we want. ;)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Ramla

Character Info
I guess we can do that but none of us have any idea what this "dream thing" is. Other than a girl is apparently the cause and that's it?
And part of his event was based on Lore that I think only staff or the people that created Revaliir or contributed to the lore knows. >.>

If it were up to my characters they would just kill the girl and be done with it. :P

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
I can help with that, then. From what I saw and read in that thread, it sounded like Century was going for the fact that Tarishitar's elite were experimenting on the minds of the forgotten in Tarishitar's depths in order to use them as a key/portal to the dream world. The girl is likely the source, or at least her head is, and it's up to you whether you want to kill her or not. Killing would probably be sufficient since Mendean is fallen IC.

The lore you're speaking of was an event on a previous site where Tawil Et Umr' (probably the wrong spelling) was a creature tied to Century's character's homeland. They're amorphous creatures that appear like a collection of spheres and rip apart reality in order to feed on madness. Tawil was destroyed by trapping it in another dimension that collapsed in on itself. That battle cost Judge, Mendean's father, his life. Century was going for there being a second one of those creatures, though, and that second devourer was mentioned continuously in the thread.

If by dream thing, you mean a monster of some kind that I missed, I'd be willing to read and give my insight. o.o

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Ramla

Character Info
No you got it all right so far.
But i think somewhere in our latest posts. Where the adventurers were trapped in the ravines by brambles. Mendean briefly received some type of vision where he was contacted by one of his dream things/allies. They warned him that the Tawil should not be trusted because "he is not who he is".

I'm guessing that Century might've been hinting that his father Judge has become the new Tawil?

Although it's just for the sake of closure that I'd like to post an ending reply. That way Scrubble, Helanaii and I kind of have a closure for our characters. It's just that we don't know how or what to write. :P