Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Scrubble, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:09 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

It is done after extended procrastination Scrubble sent a message they won't soon forget.

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:15 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

lol, problem solved xD
I love scrubble. xD

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:18 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Savage.

Author: Scrubble, Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:12 AM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Alright here's what I'm thinking, Angela's clergy shows up. However Scrubble is not one to outshined by another god and just lops off the girls head while looking at the clergymen dead in he eye.

Author: Ash, Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:55 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

You guys also have my permission to have Angela's clergy out of no where come in and try to heal as well for some more chaos. I don't mind. :)

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:30 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

That should have no bearing on closure for this thread, since he was probably hinting at a future plot that is very unlikely to happen now. When deities fall in Rev, their temple - the Dreaming/Nexus in Mendean's case - cease to be accessible/exist. That would make the visions in the thread that have been waylaying your characters much weaker. You could try to invent a way to cure the girl, or kill her to speed up the "healing process" for the city. Since this happened during my event, there's also still madness gassed citizens in the streets overhead, so just killing the girl wouldn't end all of Tarishitar's woes. It's completely up to all the people that remain if they just want to end the thread with the girl being cured or killed, or continue on into the streets. :)

Author: Ramla, Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:12 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

No you got it all right so far.
But i think somewhere in our latest posts. Where the adventurers were trapped in the ravines by brambles. Mendean briefly received some type of vision where he was contacted by one of his dream things/allies. They warned him that the Tawil should not be trusted because "he is not who he is".

I'm guessing that Century might've been hinting that his father Judge has become the new Tawil?

Although it's just for the sake of closure that I'd like to post an ending reply. That way Scrubble, Helanaii and I kind of have a closure for our characters. It's just that we don't know how or what to write. :P

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:49 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

I can help with that, then. From what I saw and read in that thread, it sounded like Century was going for the fact that Tarishitar's elite were experimenting on the minds of the forgotten in Tarishitar's depths in order to use them as a key/portal to the dream world. The girl is likely the source, or at least her head is, and it's up to you whether you want to kill her or not. Killing would probably be sufficient since Mendean is fallen IC.

The lore you're speaking of was an event on a previous site where Tawil Et Umr' (probably the wrong spelling) was a creature tied to Century's character's homeland. They're amorphous creatures that appear like a collection of spheres and rip apart reality in order to feed on madness. Tawil was destroyed by trapping it in another dimension that collapsed in on itself. That battle cost Judge, Mendean's father, his life. Century was going for there being a second one of those creatures, though, and that second devourer was mentioned continuously in the thread.

If by dream thing, you mean a monster of some kind that I missed, I'd be willing to read and give my insight. o.o

Author: Ramla, Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:38 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

I guess we can do that but none of us have any idea what this "dream thing" is. Other than a girl is apparently the cause and that's it?
And part of his event was based on Lore that I think only staff or the people that created Revaliir or contributed to the lore knows. >.>

If it were up to my characters they would just kill the girl and be done with it. :P

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:43 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

You can always just write your own story off of his. There's no rule saying you have to end a thread just because the main author is out of the picture. We're all authors, so we can make whatever story we want. ;)

Author: Ramla, Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:55 AM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Yea, I was going to suggest the same thing. :/
If we knew what he had in mind for his event then we could've ended it ourselves but, yea…

Author: Scrubble, Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:18 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Well with the loss of Century I suppose the post is dead in the water. If it's fine with everyone else I'll probably write up one more post on that thread to finish it off. As it seems rather anti climactic to just sort of leave it there.

Author: Ramla, Posted: Sat Jul 9, 2016 7:41 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Wooot! \o/

Welcome back, Century ^^

Author: Century, Posted: Sat Jul 9, 2016 5:03 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Sorry for my absence. Went on holiday then came back to an exhausting week of understaffing, last minute respite care requests, unexpected invoices, section 117 after-care, section 5 notifications, Direct Payments and all that good stuff. But the vulnerable people in our society won't look after themselves so what can you do? Anyway, I'm rested and just letting you know I'm back.

Author: Nihr, Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:54 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Scrubble is my favorite character on this site xD

Author: Scrubble, Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:44 AM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Just a friendly reminder that Scrubble is an absolute madman.

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:47 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

okay, I lied.
It won't be ready yet till tomorrow cause it's 1 am here x-x
But I'm working on it, sentence by sentence xD
I just have a lot of stuff going on lately, house renovations and such ughhh

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:04 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Working on replies for both Ramla and Nihr!
So sorry for the long wait. x-x

Author: Scrubble, Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:05 AM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

But how will their eyes deal with the beacon of light that is Scrubble?

Author: Ramla, Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:30 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Hi! :D

Just sending a quick update to all the people I have active threads with. I tweaked both my characters about their Night Vision skills, and regular vision(eyesight). It's not something that will affect the RP but I figured I'd warn everyone just in case.

While playing another game with my fiance I got inspired by 'Night goggles'. Since my characters are creatures of Shadow and darkness I made it so that they had Night Vision. But it had never occurred to me about what their vision would be like in daylight (or in bright places in general)

One of their weaknesses is Sunlight and/or Bright lights. Walking in the sunlight/ bright lights makes them feel like they have a nasty hangover and their powers are diminished. So with the idea of the Night Goggles thing. I decided to also weaken their vision. In the sunlight or bright lights they are almost blind. But in dark and gloomy places, or complete darkness their vision is excellent. I also looked up the movies about Riddick (Pitch Black, chronicles of Riddick) and based the appearance of their vision on his. In the dark everything has a purple/pinkish hue. And in the day or in bright places everything gets so bright that he's blinded by it.

Author: Ramla, Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:23 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

I love that Scrubble isn't affected by the dream. It fits him perfectly. :D

Author: Scrubble, Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:05 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Figured I'd drop my explanation as to why Scrubble isn't effected by the spooky dream happenings here. As the other option would be to actually do it in an RP post which I think would be rather clunky and break the flow. So Scrubble as a character is not the strongest or the most intelligent. In fact Scrubble is rather stupid, So unable to survive on brute strength or cunning Scrubble uses brute determination. He'll happily throw himself against an enemy a thousand times especially if Scrubble tells him to do so. That ties in with the fact that Scrubble is kind of crazy. Yeah the whole praying to himself is crazy. But someone needs to be a special kind of crazy to pray to himself every day and fully believe it. So to go along with a pathological refusal to give up you add an intensity of faith greater than many have in actual gods. So this essentially adds together to create the fact that Scrubble is an idiot who fears nothing. That and the fact that Scrubble is being written for comedic effect and having a character confront their deepest nightmares usually isn't funny. Though I have been playing around with the idea of a dream version of Scrubble and regular Scrubble duking it out.

Author: Naota, Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:25 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Gonna be replying to this tonight guys, just wanna make sure I get everything right since we're all together now and the s**t just started to hit the fan @_@  so i'll be able to after work :3

Author: Nihr, Posted: Tue Jun 7, 2016 8:56 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Working on a post for Nihr. 

Author: Nihr, Posted: Wed Jun 1, 2016 7:00 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Working on post number two. x-x

Author: Nihr, Posted: Wed Jun 1, 2016 1:19 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

I loved all the posts xD
You guys are awesome writers! I should be able to get posts out today. <3

Author: Naota, Posted: Wed Jun 1, 2016 2:01 AM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

So that post ended up way longer than I intended @_@  Sorry guys!  XD  Hopefully get some time in with Mr. Deity himself if possible :3  I couldn't lose the opportunity to have that comical moment from him being thrown into a building >3>

Author: Scrubble, Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:43 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Enjoy your sleeps.

Author: Ramla, Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:40 AM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Made it back in Belgium now. I'll try to get a post out soon, just need to catch up on some sleep first. x-x

Author: Naota, Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:26 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Safe trip Mel!!  :D 

Author: Ramla, Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:17 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Don't wait for me to write, guys. I've got a few busy days until next week. Packing bags, catching a plane, and whatnot. x-x I'll catch up soon! <3

Author: Century, Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:48 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Yep. I'd assume we can all see each other, but if you don't want to, you don't have to.

Author: Nihr, Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:20 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Either way is fine for me, but I think it makes more sense where reality and dreams meld together. So it's definitely possible for us to see each other and communicate with each other.

Author: Naota, Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:42 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Hey just so I'm sure, can everyone see each other or do we get lost in the nightmares?  Or is it like a blend where there are nightmares interacting in the real world so you can talk to people but still be in the nightmare….?  Wow that was asked in the most confusing way possible I'm so sorry @_@  I haven't posted yet cuz I wanna make sure I don't mess it all up and do it wrong but this is so cool I don't wanna miss it >_<

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:38 AM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Century went poof?

Author: Ramla, Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:13 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Scrubble is adorable xD
<3 <3 <3

Author: Scrubble, Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:05 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Scrubble has arrived!

Author: Ramla, Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:31 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Working on my posts as we speak. I have two accounts that will be involved, this one (MelMel1988) and Mel1988. :3

Author: Scrubble, Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:24 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Now here's the real question if Scrubble dreams only of Scrubble than how many Scrubbles will there be by the time this post is done?

Author: Century, Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:39 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

This is cool, I might have to partake in this >3>

Fixed it for you :p

Author: Naota, Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 11:25 AM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

This is cool, I might have to partake in this >3> 

Author: Century, Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:12 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Bring it on! (Although I do wonder how you would deal with the dreams where you find yourself in school still in your pyjamas).

Author: Scrubble, Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:21 AM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Scrubble will 1v1 all the dreams!

Author: Century, Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:11 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Glad to have you along, and feel free to bombard me with questions, as I honestly don't mind. The same goes for anyone else who is interested.

Author: Nihr, Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:45 PM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

Very interesting! :D
I might have my two characters involved in this as they arrived in Tarishitar around the same time weird stuff might happen. I'll PM you if I have questions so I don't spam this thread too much.

Author: Century, Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:56 AM, Post Subject: Scary dream s**t!

A descent into the depths of Tarishitar, where meddling by the alchemists has caused a rupture in the dreaming to open, that may consume the city and beyond if it is not found and fixed as soon as possible. Weird dream incursions into reality, strange beasts and threats of both a physical and psychic nature. Gets a little dark, and don't be intimidated by the length of the initial post. The rest won't be anywhere near as long!

Anyway, here's the link: https://revaliir.com/forum/republic-tarishitar/Tarishitar-city/1226/

Hope some of you want to come along for the ride!