Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Scary dream s**t!
Nihr

Character Info
Name: Solomon 'Nihr' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Count/sorcerer/alien?
Silver: 667
I loved all the posts xD
You guys are awesome writers! I should be able to get posts out today. <3

Nihr

Character Info
Working on post number two. x-x

Nihr

Character Info
Working on a post for Nihr. 

Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Gonna be replying to this tonight guys, just wanna make sure I get everything right since we're all together now and the s**t just started to hit the fan @_@  so i'll be able to after work :3

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Scrubble

Character Info
Name: Scrubble
Alignment: CN
Race: Goblin
Class: Grand Inquisitor of The Faith of Holy Paladins of The Most Holy Lord Scrubble Blessed is His Name
Silver: 413
Figured I'd drop my explanation as to why Scrubble isn't effected by the spooky dream happenings here. As the other option would be to actually do it in an RP post which I think would be rather clunky and break the flow. So Scrubble as a character is not the strongest or the most intelligent. In fact Scrubble is rather stupid, So unable to survive on brute strength or cunning Scrubble uses brute determination. He'll happily throw himself against an enemy a thousand times especially if Scrubble tells him to do so. That ties in with the fact that Scrubble is kind of crazy. Yeah the whole praying to himself is crazy. But someone needs to be a special kind of crazy to pray to himself every day and fully believe it. So to go along with a pathological refusal to give up you add an intensity of faith greater than many have in actual gods. So this essentially adds together to create the fact that Scrubble is an idiot who fears nothing. That and the fact that Scrubble is being written for comedic effect and having a character confront their deepest nightmares usually isn't funny. Though I have been playing around with the idea of a dream version of Scrubble and regular Scrubble duking it out.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear simple and wrong.

Italics is god Scrubble, bold is paladin Scrubble.

For those wondering why Scrubbles name is said so much in these posts its because I refuse to refer to Scrubble as anything but Scrubble.

Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378
I love that Scrubble isn't affected by the dream. It fits him perfectly. :D

Ramla

Character Info
Hi! :D

Just sending a quick update to all the people I have active threads with. I tweaked both my characters about their Night Vision skills, and regular vision(eyesight). It's not something that will affect the RP but I figured I'd warn everyone just in case.

While playing another game with my fiance I got inspired by 'Night goggles'. Since my characters are creatures of Shadow and darkness I made it so that they had Night Vision. But it had never occurred to me about what their vision would be like in daylight (or in bright places in general)

One of their weaknesses is Sunlight and/or Bright lights. Walking in the sunlight/ bright lights makes them feel like they have a nasty hangover and their powers are diminished. So with the idea of the Night Goggles thing. I decided to also weaken their vision. In the sunlight or bright lights they are almost blind. But in dark and gloomy places, or complete darkness their vision is excellent. I also looked up the movies about Riddick (Pitch Black, chronicles of Riddick) and based the appearance of their vision on his. In the dark everything has a purple/pinkish hue. And in the day or in bright places everything gets so bright that he's blinded by it.

Scrubble

Character Info
Name: Scrubble
Alignment: CN
Race: Goblin
Class: Grand Inquisitor of The Faith of Holy Paladins of The Most Holy Lord Scrubble Blessed is His Name
Silver: 413
But how will their eyes deal with the beacon of light that is Scrubble?

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear simple and wrong.

Italics is god Scrubble, bold is paladin Scrubble.

For those wondering why Scrubbles name is said so much in these posts its because I refuse to refer to Scrubble as anything but Scrubble.

Ramla

Character Info
Working on replies for both Ramla and Nihr!
So sorry for the long wait. x-x

Ramla

Character Info
okay, I lied.
It won't be ready yet till tomorrow cause it's 1 am here x-x
But I'm working on it, sentence by sentence xD
I just have a lot of stuff going on lately, house renovations and such ughhh