Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > The Living World!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!

A rainbow phoenix swoops down dropping several envelopes made out of giant green leaves. Inside is an address… They haven’t led you wrong so far!

The address leads to an elaborate stage in Mamlak that has appeared out of no where. A group of rough looking men, possibly pirates, are holding up signs for bird rights in front of the stage. They all have parrots on their shoulders. A rainbow phoenix swoops down onto the stage transforming in the same rainbow flames. She trips and lands on her bottom as she becomes a small pinked haired woman. The Divine Mender comes up and helps her up as she dusts herself off. She waves enthusiastically at everyone. Xeik leaves to go fetch something leaving her to speak.

Raine looks around at all those who have gathered. She clears her throat, and produced a large sign with a hastily written message, "Bird Rights for All!" The crowd waits in anticipation, seemingly unsure of what to expect from Lady Angela's avatar. She takes a deep breath, raising her sign high.

"Bird rights!!" she exclaims. There's a sigh and a huff from off stage, and the Divine Mender, Xeik, walks out, holding a strange looking flower. He whispers into Raine's ears, and she nods, taking the flower. "Oh, and this is for you all as well." She rings the bluebell, and a flock of doves rains down on the platform. Suddenly, a rather large, silver wolf darts across the stage, chasing the doves.

As Raine starts parading about the stage, marching for Bird Rights, Xeik merely walks off the stage, holding his head. Soon a dark haired man comes on stage and puts Raine over his shoulder carrying her off stage. “BIRD RIGHTS FOR ALL!” She cries out as a table appears with several of the bluebells on it. “ONLY ONE PER PERSON PLEASE!” If you are familiar with the Bastion and the God Nemesis… You would realize the man was his avatar Maalik.

Post HERE

Make sure to pick up the older pre-event items if you haven't!!!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!

A ferret runs up to you and gives you a nibbled on piece of paper with an address. It leads to a well-established shop somewhere in Nisshoki. Standing there against the wall is the Goddess Shiloh flipping a coin. “You better put this in your shoe… Or else.” You can’t get a read off of her if she is serious or not. “It’s for Angela.” She flips it to you.

Post → HERE

Make sure to get your old pre-event items!

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!

The ground begins to shake all throughout Revaliir as green veins stretch across the lands. Even the oceans show signs of green glowing veins. They pulsate and energy flows towards one place… Horae Island. The island itself is experiencing its own unique event as five pillars of light have appeared with a giant bonfire at one of the piers on the island.

The five pillars are all different colors: Purple, Red, Silver, Blue, and Pink. What does it mean? Why is the world being beckoned to the island now?

Stay tuned. Event is imminent.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

Taverns and pubs across the major cities of Revaliir have begun receiving shipments of a delectable new wine. Not much is known about the wine's origin or production, but everyone who has tasted it claims it is the most wonderful thing they have ever consumed.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

Raucous parties have been popping up all over Revaliir’s major cities. Large groups have gathered in the cities’ taverns and pubs, enjoying everything in excess. There have been reports of some revelers collapsing and inevitably expiring due to pure exhaustion.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

Across Revaliir, reports have come rolling in of increased crime and violence. Food and beverage establishments are being robbed of their supplies. People have been found beaten and bloody in back alleys, even some with evidence of what appears to be cannibalism. The crime and violence seems to be confined to the major cities of Revaliir, where parties of excess have also been taking place.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

Recent activity of the hostile golems wandering around Railoch has significantly decreased in the past months. Travelers and locals alike welcome the unexpected turn in events, however golem scavengers have reported sightings of otherwise intact constructs lying in the mud with all of their interior mechanisms removed. Those who venture out of Gobethio have seen strange lumbering figures that hang around certain ruins, standing guard for some unknown purpose. Their shapes are difficult to make out in the pouring rain, but they have been described as being vaguely humanoid in shape.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

A strange company of individuals arrived in the city of Gobethio shortly after rumors started to die down. First came a procession of white-winged angels clad in vestments and ceremonial armor, followed by a macabre train of skeletal undead carrying a black-veiled palanquin. Both groups were headed in the same direction, leaving at different times of the day to inspect the ruins now that the surrounding region has become less dangerous. It isn't everyday where one sees angels and undead in the same vicinity without crossing swords, however they appear to be tolerating each other for the time being. For what reason did this storm-scorched corner of the world catch their interest?

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!

Both moons Canelux and Parvpora have moved in front of the sun, creating a double Solar Eclipse. This has gone on for several days and panic has broken out through the streets of Revaliir. Wizards, scholars, and anybody with half a brain is being sent out to discover the truth and hopefully put an end to all the chaos.

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!

As rumors spread across the lands of the fall of the Goddess of Light and Strength, it’s only five days later when something new spread across the lands. All of the fires currently burning turn cool, producing no heat as a face appears in them, grinning to everyone who is looking.

”Greetings. Let me first say I apologize for the suddenness of this message, I will not take too much of your time. My name is Bianca Bathory, I am speaking to all of you this evening to inform you of your new Deity of Fire and Chaos.” The smile turns wicked for a moment as the face continues.

”Fear not, however, I am not here to tell you I will bring about the end of days at any moment. However, I do wish to send a message, one that will make all of you think, and really appreciate all that Fire does for you. From when I end my message until two days from now, no fires in the lands will produce any heat, however, they will not go out either. I know, it’s an inconvenience for many of you, but that’s the point, it’s a way to make you realize how for granted you take Fire for. Rest assured, everything will go back to normal when the time is over.”

A small pause.

”However, I am not without a heart. For those living in the frozen island of Itjivut, your Fires will still produce heat, but, in turn, only half of the light. If anyone feels they have been wronged, or, are in a life threatening need of their Fire back, speak my name into a Fire and explain yourself. But, should you waste my time, well, there will be consequences, so, please do be sure to think about what you’re asking for before you contact me. Come see me if you wish, I’m certain the new volcano in the middle of the Bohar won’t be too hard to find.”

With that, the face disappeared and all of the fires lost their heat for the next two days.

Her God Powers are: