Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > Predators and Prey
Illusory Angel

Character Info
Name: Synthesis
Alignment: CG
Race: Half-Angel, Half-Demon
Class: Druid (self taught)
Silver: 6827
Synthesis couldn't fold her wings quickly enough when she realised that Vinsue was there and she almost cried with relief when she was finally safe in the dragon's claw. As she proccessed what had just happened she was amazed at herself for even attempting such a feat. In that sense, she could certainly be proud of herself. Once they had been flying in a straight line for a while, she felt confident enough to speak.
"Yeah, you can let go now," she said, through her voice betrayed how shaken she was, "Thank you so much! That was terrifying… But I did a good dive, don't you think, even if my loop didn't go so well? Speaking of which, what did I do wrong with that loop? I copied what I saw you do."

Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
she said to let go so she did and then answered her question. "You needed more speed and a deeper dive and then i think you would have done it. i must say i am impressed that you attempted it in the first place." she said. "Next time do not panic if you end up flipped just fill the air and shift your weight to one side than stretch your wings." she said she learned that the hard way after getting to excited when she was still new to the air. she had almost hit the ground that time. she again dived and spread her wings not far above the ground and pulled up just enough to land on the beach.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Illusory Angel

Character Info
Name: Synthesis
Alignment: CG
Race: Half-Angel, Half-Demon
Class: Druid (self taught)
Silver: 6827
Synthesis managed to flap her wings and get herself stable quite quickly now and listened sagely as Vinsue assessed her attempt. She found it hard to belief she could go any steeper or faster than she had just then, but took the advice on board nonetheless. As the dragon swooped to land, she gratefully did the same, though at a lower speed and with a lot more care. She was sure she would try again at some point, but decided that for now she was quite happy to rest on solid ground.
"So, have you any idea where we are?" She asked, sitting down heavily on the sandy beach, "I suppose mainland Parvpora, opposite Jasumin lake?"

Vinsue

Character Info
"I would say you're most likely right. I would swich back but im a bit too tired and worn for that im afraid. maybe after a meal and some rest i would be able to again but for now im keeping my wings." She said then started to walk through the trees. it felt like fall as the trees had yellow and orange coloring and the flowers look like those that bloomed only in fall.  

She walked slowly through the trees looking for some type of food. it had been a while since she had last eaten. She eventually stopped yawned and curled into a ball. Soon to sleep. She did not have the energy to make it two the lake and had not eaten enough that day to keep up with the energy she had used. 

Vinsue

Character Info
(ooc) thread jumps and continues here)