Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Scary dream s**t!
Century

Character Info
Name: Mendean
Alignment: None
Race: Divine entity
Class: Lord of Chaos!
Silver: 2061
A descent into the depths of Tarishitar, where meddling by the alchemists has caused a rupture in the dreaming to open, that may consume the city and beyond if it is not found and fixed as soon as possible. Weird dream incursions into reality, strange beasts and threats of both a physical and psychic nature. Gets a little dark, and don't be intimidated by the length of the initial post. The rest won't be anywhere near as long!

Anyway, here's the link: https://revaliir.com/forum/republic-tarishitar/Tarishitar-city/1226/

Hope some of you want to come along for the ride!

God Abilities:

Can warp reality around him, so that the environment will begin to resemble his dream-like realm.

May enter and manipulate the dreams of others.

You cannot know Mendean for who or what he is unless he allows it. Even your memories will be altered to disguise his identity, unless he does not wish it. Even his aura is too widely spread for you to see.
Nihr

Character Info
Name: Solomon 'Nihr' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Count/sorcerer/alien?
Silver: 667
Very interesting! :D
I might have my two characters involved in this as they arrived in Tarishitar around the same time weird stuff might happen. I'll PM you if I have questions so I don't spam this thread too much.

Century

Character Info
Glad to have you along, and feel free to bombard me with questions, as I honestly don't mind. The same goes for anyone else who is interested.

God Abilities:

Can warp reality around him, so that the environment will begin to resemble his dream-like realm.

You cannot know Mendean for who or what he is unless he allows it. Even your memories will be altered to disguise his identity, unless he does not wish it. Even his aura is too widely spread for you to see.
Scrubble

Character Info
Name: Scrubble
Alignment: CN
Race: Goblin
Class: Grand Inquisitor of The Faith of Holy Paladins of The Most Holy Lord Scrubble Blessed is His Name
Silver: 413
Scrubble will 1v1 all the dreams!

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear simple and wrong.

Italics is god Scrubble, bold is paladin Scrubble.

For those wondering why Scrubbles name is said so much in these posts its because I refuse to refer to Scrubble as anything but Scrubble.

Century

Character Info
Bring it on! (Although I do wonder how you would deal with the dreams where you find yourself in school still in your pyjamas).

God Abilities:

Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
This is cool, I might have to partake in this >3> 

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Century

Character Info
This is cool, I might have to partake in this >3>

Fixed it for you :p

God Abilities:

Scrubble

Character Info
Class: Grand Inquisitor of The Faith of Holy Paladins of The Most Holy Lord Scrubble Blessed is His Name
Now here's the real question if Scrubble dreams only of Scrubble than how many Scrubbles will there be by the time this post is done?

For those wondering why Scrubbles name is said so much in these posts its because I refuse to refer to Scrubble as anything but Scrubble.

Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378
Working on my posts as we speak. I have two accounts that will be involved, this one (MelMel1988) and Mel1988. :3

Scrubble

Character Info
Scrubble has arrived!