Out-Of-Character Forums > Trading Bazaar > Event Synth Clearance Sale!
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
With the old synth now cleared, here's an update of my stock for sale! If you missed the big site event last year or want to pick up a few things in Namita's, have a look-see below!

The Celestial Ball:
  • Peace Lanterns - 1
  • Deity Mask - 8
Event Negation Order: Exterminate the Moons:
  • Insect Chitin - 17
  • Sky Shards - 35

Edelweiss's Plight:

• Cracked Compass - 17
  • Skeleton Key - 1
Night of a Thousand Phantasms:
  • Hematite Magatama - 14
  • Jade Magatama - 16
All event items are being sold for 10 silver each! Or if you'd like to trade synth items for them, here's a list of items I'm willing to exchange for:
  • Obsidian shards
  • Soapstone
  • Silk
  • Steel ingots
  • Dragon scales
  • Alchemy synth from all continents (tier 1 and 2)
  • Any new synth added to Parvpora
  • All Onnen synth (tier 1 and 2)

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I've updated my list of event synth to include our latest world-shaping events! Old event synth will be cleared after a certain period of time so grab your chances while you still can!

The Celestial Ball:
  • Peace Lanterns - 2
  • Deity Mask - 10
Event Negation Order: Exterminate the Moons:
  • Sky Shards - 9
Edelweiss's Plight:
  • Cracked Compass - 18
  • Skeleton Key - 2
Night of a Thousand Phantasms:
  • Hematite Magatama - 6
  • Jade Magatama - 10
Ballad of the Skyfish:
  • Kite Ribbon: 18
  • Skyfish Wing: 2
Song of the Eldritch Unknown:
  • Eldritch Matter: 4
  • Natural Divine Bundle: 13
  • Eternal Divine Bundle : 5
All event items are being sold for 10 silver each! Or if you'd like to trade synth items for them, here's a list of items I'm willing to exchange for:

• Obsidian shards
  • Soapstone
  • Silk
  • Steel ingots
  • Dragon scales

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
I'll take 3 Hematite Magatama & 2 Jade Magatama for 50 silver.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
The trades have been sent to your account! Once you accept them everything will transfer in. Thank you for your patronage! :D

Her God Powers are:
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
I'll take 3 Eternal Divine Bundle, 1 Natural Divine Bundle and 1 Eldritch Matter for 50 silver.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Trades have been sent to your account! Thank you for your purchases! Updating stock shortly!

Her God Powers are:
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
New stock has been added! Take a look and see what you need!

Interitus: A Tale of Mortals and World's End:
  • Eldritch Ichor: 1 
  • Aether Chunk: 16 
  • Void Crystal: 9
Horae's Great Potluck:
  • Seasonal Spice:  8

• Steel ingots
  • Dragon scales

Her God Powers are:
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
With another event finished, come take a look at our new stock! I have some things left over for anybody who might have missed farming event threads!

Interitus: A Tale of Mortals and World's End: 
  • Void Crystal: 2
Horae's Great Potluck:
  • Seasonal Spice: 8
Days of Revelry:
  • Firework Dust: 6
  • Knot Ornament: 13
  • Good Luck Charm: 3
The Revenant Chrysalis:
  • Bottled Life Essence: 1
  • The Mother's Sigil: 5

• Steel ingots
  • Dragon scales

Her God Powers are:
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
A new update to my event synth available for purchase! These are the current numbers as of today.

The Revenant Chrysalis:
  • Bottled Life Essence: 1
  • The Mother's Sigil: 5
The Revolution of Light:
  • Outsider Angel Feather: 2
The Mirage of Kavala:
  • Azure Morning Glory: 27
Festival of Delights:
  • Cake: 2
  • Sugar Cubes: 4
The Starfall Festival:
  • Shattered Star: 2
  • Bottled Heavenly Dust: 4
  • Celestial Feather: 1
The Witching Hour Fair:
  • Candy Corn: 8
  • Poisoned Candy Apple: 4
Draconic Insurrection:
  • Lightning Orb: 10
  • Ice Orb: 15
Bonds of the Heart:
  • Apple - 2
Defiled Decadence:
  • Chamomile - 2
  • Valerian Root - 2
Ars Aeterna:
  • Liquid Gold - 8

Her God Powers are:
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Old synth from 2020 has been cleared! Here's synth from the most recent site events. If there's anything you need, send me a message!

Draconic Insurrection:
  • Lightning Orb: 10
  • Ice Orb: 15
Bonds of the Heart:
  • Apple - 2
Defiled Decadence:
  • Chamomile - 2
  • Valerian Root - 2
Ars Aeterna:
  • Liquid Gold - 8

Her God Powers are: