Out-Of-Character Forums > Trading Bazaar > Event Synth Clearance Sale!
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Step right up, ladies and gents! Did you miss a few events and want to grab the relics in the Event Shop? Or maybe you weren't as lucky with the drops from your posts? If you're interested, I've got plenty of surplus stock on hand! Here's what's for sale:

Renaissance of Lumos:

• Rainbow Egg - 22
  • Monochrome Egg - 17
The Ignius Paradox:

• Coldfire - 14
  • Chaotic Matter -14
  • Gifre's Bone - 18
Sanguine Tenebris:

• Flesh of the Afflicted - 12
  • Vial of Sanguine Tenebris - 11
  • Soil of Circulorum Inferi - 2
All event items are being sold for 10 silver each. Or if you'd like to trade synth items for them, here's a list of items I'm willing to exchange for:

• Any ores
  • Any gems (particularly corundum, jade, emerald, ammolite, saphhire, jet)
  • Soapstone
  • Leather straps
  • Coal
  • Timber

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Logan

Character Info
Name: Logan
Alignment: TE
Race: Vampire
Class: Fallen Paladin
Silver: 218
Could I lay claim to a Soil from the Sanguine event, as well as 2 Coldfire, 2 Chaotic Matter, and 4 Gilfre's Bones from Ignius Paradox?

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
The items have been traded for Logan and Brittlez! I've also cleared out all my stock for this month's event so here's my new inventory update:

Renaissance of Lumos:
  • Rainbow Egg - 22 
  • Monochrome Egg - 17 
The Ignius Paradox:
  • Coldfire - 12 
  • Chaotic Matter -12
  • Gifre's Bone - 14 
All event items are being sold for 10 silver each. Or if you'd like to trade synth items for them, here's a list of items I'm willing to exchange for:
  • Any ores 
  • Any gems (particularly corundum, jade, emerald, ammolite, sapphire, jet) 
  • Soapstone 
  • Leather straps 
  • Coal 
  • Timber

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
All of Gifre's Vault items have been sold out. At the moment all I have are eggs from Lumos and some Sanguine Tenebris event synths. Here's what I have:

Renaissance of Lumos:
  • Rainbow Eggs
  • Monochrome Eggs
Sanguine Tenebris:
  • Flesh - 2
  • Vials of Blood - 2
  • Soil of Circulorum Inferi - 1
  • Any ores  
  • Soapstone  
  • Leather straps  
  • Coal  
  • Timber

Her God Powers are:
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
New update including event synth materials from Days of Hebheka! All Sanguine Tenebris synth materials have been sold out. Here is the updated inventory:

Renaissance of Lumos:

• Rainbow Eggs
  • Monochrome Eggs

Days of Hebheka:

• Eye of the Keeper - 19
  • Rune Stones - 4
  • Fragment of Tar Eisalae - 17
Renaissance of Lumos event items, Eyes of the Keeper, and Rune Stones are being sold for 10 silver each. Fragments of Tar Eisalae are being sold for 20 silver each. Or if you'd like to trade synth items for them, here's a list of items I'm willing to exchange for:
  • Any ores   
  • Soapstone   
  • Leather straps   
  • Silk
  • Steel Ingots

Her God Powers are:
Harmony

Character Info
Name: Harmony
Alignment: CG
Race: Novella
Class: Defender
Silver: 124
I have 3 Oricalcum Ore, 1 gold ore, and 1 Silk, and 1 Pearl.  I am looking to get 3 Fragment of Tar Eisalae, 3 Eye of the Keeper, and 2 Rune Stones.  I can throw in some silver to cover the rest of the trade.  Just let me know!
3 Eye of the Keeper2 Rune Stones2 Rune Stones

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Hiro Kouen just bought all of my rune stones, but I can trade you everything else. I'll trade my items for 3 orichalcum ores, 1 silk, and for the rest I'll take silver.

Her God Powers are:
Harmony

Character Info
Name: Harmony
Alignment: CG
Race: Novella
Class: Defender
Silver: 124
Nevermind, I really needed all the items.

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
@Harmony: Alright then, I'll cancel the trades. :)

New updated totals for inventory stock:

Renaissance of Lumos:
  • Rainbow Eggs -39
  • Monochrome Eggs - 22

Days of Hebheka:

• Eye of the Keeper -19
  • Fragment of Tar Eisalae - 17
Renaissance of Lumos event items, Eyes of the Keeper, and Rune Stones are being sold for 10 silver each. Fragments of Tar Eisalae are being sold for 20 silver each. Or if you'd like to trade synth items for them, here's a list of items I'm willing to exchange for:
  • Any ores    
  • Soapstone    
  • Leather straps    
  • Silk 
  • Steel Ingots

Her God Powers are:
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
New update for my inventory stock! Right now I'm hosting a blowout sale for all Renaissance of Lumos synth. Prices for eggs will be half of their former price–5 silver per egg! Days of Hebheka synth items are still available, so get them while you can!

Renaissance of Lumos:
  • Rainbow Eggs - 23
  • Monochrome Eggs - 3
Days of Hebheka:
  • Eye of the Keeper - 17
  • Fragment of Tar Eisalae - 15
Renaissance of Lumos items are now half price, at 5 silver apiece! Eyes of the Keeper are being sold for 10 silver each, Fragments of Tar Eisalae are being sold for 20 silver each. Or if you'd like to trade synth items for them, here's a list of items I'm willing to exchange for:
  • Any ores     
  • Soapstone     
  • Leather straps     
  • Silk  
  • Steel Ingots

Her God Powers are: