Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > A Visitor [O,R]
feyrearcher

Character Info
Name: Feyre
Alignment: CN
Race: White
Class: Fae subspecies.
Silver: 1322
Snatching a morsel of food from the hot pan with her fingertips, she popped it into her mouth earning a scowl from the girl. With a smirk of satisfaction, Feyre sauntered into the bigger of the two tents, stripping out of her armor and boots. She stepped back out in just her dress and began to scan the clearing. 

Spotting what she was searching for, she made her way to the small pond hidden from view behind some ferns and cat tails, enjoying the feeling of the grass between her toes. She flashed Vis a sultry smile before slipping behind the greenery. Making sure she was where Vis could see her but the girl couldn't, Feyre shed her dress, and dived smoothly into the pond, lean muscles rippling as she broke the surface. 

She allowed herself to sink to the bottom and stare up, enjoying the feeling of the water. Her heightened Fae senses helped her enjoy the water even more, allowing her to stay under for up to 5 minutes. She settled herself on the pond floor and began to count down the minutes. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
Name: Viserys Serpentine
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Gladiator
Silver: 1348
He sat leaning against a moist stump sighing in relief as he watched Fey walk out the tent sauntering towards the pond his smirk grew to look at her legs in adoration before noticing she was looking at him as she undid her dress, he quickly took a glance as Julia but she seemed not be able to see the ongoings, he looked back memorising her movements and shape, smiling back at her before she disappeared into the pond, he wished to follow her but if anything happened to the kid he would lose a lot of money from the job. With that, the sound of a branch breaking in the distance echoed through the clearing as crimson eyes looked back at him he sighed looking down at Julia, "get behind me" before he looked to the pond "Honey I think we have vistors?" he drew his bastard sword holding it with both arms, smiling into the darkness.

The first Vampire sprinted out teeth bared not even trying to capture the girl but going for her neck just as Viserys cut him in half mid jump allowing his torso to hit the floor and roll away before chanting the incantation and glowing slightly as his strength increases as he swings the bastard sword with one arm taking another one out, "How many are there dammit?" almost like karma even more Crimson eyes seemed to appear in the distance as the Gladiator let out a prolonged sigh.

"There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand."
feyrearcher

Character Info
Feyres ears twitched underwater as she picked up the faint sounds of battling. A shiver of thrill ran down her spine as she heard the sound of a blade piercing flesh. She rose from the water as silently as possible, and finally decided to use the magic abilities she was born with. Risking a glance at Vis and the girl, she threw up weak shields that would only protect them from flying weaponry. At least it was something. 

Creeping beneath the ferns, water rolling of her bare skin, she focused her energy on her tent. Slowly using telekinesis, she lifted her sword and throwing knives. Keeping them low to the floor she brought them closer and strapped the small knives to her thigh. Still hiding in the bushes, she let two throwing knives fly, landing with a dull thunk in the skulls of tow vampires. 

Feyre came flying out of the bushes, a wild grin on her face, as she slashed, hacked, and threw knives. This is the most fun she's had in weeks. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
"Lycan!" he shouted as a hairless pale beast that looked more like a hunched wolf than a man crawled out from the bushes growling at Julia before charging, drool flowing from its jaw as it teeth met with hard leather as it bit down on Vis's fore arm dragging him into a pond, Julia's high pitched scream travelled far as the Lycan held the Gladiator down under the water, it only took a few minutes until a large sword pierced the beast's arm making it hiss in pain jumping back out far into the distance, allowing a beaten and torn Visery's to drag himself out the water.

He stared at the Crimson eyes of the beat before it yelled forming back into a man with pale skin and long dark hair, "You must understand Mr Serpentine" the man walked closer which resulted to the girl's guard to raise his weapon at the organised man, "People are like cattle and without order it all falls into chaos, Give us the Noble girl and we will pay you dearly" The gladiator seemed to wince but kept his sword up with a steeled look, "I don't know what the Traders daughter is so important but hell if I'm giving her over to you" he charged as the beast formed with bones cracking as its muscles ripped to grow larger allowing itself to retreat back from the slash getting cut deeply before walking back into the bushes with henchmen taking his place.

The fighting was long and tiresome but a beaten and damp looked over at Fey with a smirk before turning red on his face and covering the young girls eyes, "Fey, Honey you may have rushed to our side a bit fast" allowing his other hand to point at her predicament, his smirking returning winking.

feyrearcher

Character Info
Feyre was still breathing hard from the fighting, exhilaration bubbling in her stomach. She looked down when Vis spoke and let out a small laugh as she realized she was still naked and splattered in blood. 

"I am rather comfortable" She said with a wink, picking up a stray throwing knife. "I believe it's time to put the girl to bed" 

She nodded her head towards the child, who was starting to droop with exhaustion. Feyre walked to the pond once again, dissapearing from sight between the bushes. She knelt at the edge and began to wash her blades one by one. 

"Join me when you're done playing nanny" She called out in a teasing tone. "You're covered in blood" 

Feyre finally relaxed and dropped the magic shields she had put up around the two, already feeling lighter without the strain on her energy. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
Rolling his eyes with a small smile, he looked down to the young girl, her hair dirty and matted her head tilting up with tired eyes, Viserys chuckled "Lets get you to bed kid" he said picking the girl up with a small yelp escaping her mouth as he put her down in a sleeping bag in the tent, tucking her in Julia allowed her self to let out a loud yawn before saying, "Tomorrow can I learn how to use a knife?" Vis was shocked by her request but decided to nod kindly, she smiled drifting off slowly, "Night Night Daddy" she muttered causing the Gladiator to wince before standing at the tent door, "Night Kid".

He undressed walking slowly into the pond, walking up behind Fey allowing his hand the run through her hair, "She's asleep" he whispered close to her ear allowing his hot breath to run across her cheek before slowly sliding down into the water and beginning to wash the blood off his skin, watching with a smile as her pink hair floated in the water then his mind went back to the previous thought, "She called me her Dad… A simple mistake Im sure" his face with a look of distraught unable to be hidden the world.

feyrearcher

Character Info
She cringed for him when he told her what the child said. 

"Ouch. Let's hope she remembers her real father" She said, subconsciously moving towards Vis. 

Feyre dipped her her hands into the water and ran them down her sides before wiping a spot of blood off of his face. She trailed a fingertip down his jaw and towards his neck, moving closer to him. 

"Are you hurt?" She said, inspecting him with sultry eyes. 

Running a small hand down his chest, she leaned in, her forehead resting against his chest before looking up at him, due to the large height difference. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
He stroked her cheek smiling, "surprisingly no, your shield really saved me in this fight" he replied kissing her longing her before wrapping an arm around her waist to keep her close, "I'm starting to think Julia is more important than just a trader's daughter, something that the bats want and something I couldn't deal with alone" glancing at her smirking easily pulling her onto his lap allowing himself to kiss her easier, "Plus I don't think having a hired merc would be this fun" he finished pushing against her with a sultry look.

A hour later he got out the pond with a slight shiver, "Maybe we should of waited after getting to the tent to do that" he dried off with his old shirt before offering a hand to Fey, "Not saying it wasn't worth it but unlike you I'm use to the desert not the never ending chill of autumn" allowing a smirk to escape him, before walking away with a wink, "Meet you in the tent" he chuckled a few days ago he wouldn't have imagined this to be one of the best weeks he could have imagined.

feyrearcher

Character Info
Feyre  pulled herself out of the water with his help and smiled at the feeling of water drops rolling off her skin. With a twitch of her pointed ears, she called at Vis. 

"I'm going on a short walk. I'll be back" She yelled out quietly but loud enough for him to hear her. "It's a Fae thing" 

She quickly turned and darted across the clearing and into the woods, breathing in deeply at the feeling of grass between her toes. She clutched the sword tightly in her hands for it was the only measure of protection she had. 

Feyre ran between trees reaching her hands up to run them through the leaves. She circled back closer to the camp and leaned against an old oak, the camp still in view. Lost deep in thought and ecstatic from the nature, she didn't notice the bat above her until it landed on top of her with a vile shriek.