Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > A Visitor [O,R]
feyrearcher

Character Info
Name: Feyre
Alignment: CN
Race: White
Class: Fae subspecies.
Silver: 1322
She woke up to the clattering sounds of the kitchen. Feyre yawned waking up and held the blanket to cover herself. She slowly got out of bed, still sore from the night before, and padded her way to the kitchen, dropping the blanket along the way. 

Fae never had much shame anyways. She walked past Vis to her satchel, back full of scars on full display. The long, pink scars were about 6 inches long and there was 4 of them. On lashing for each time she disobeyed the slave master. 

"Whatcha cooking?" She asked while digging some peppermint leaves for her breath out of the bag. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
Name: Viserys Serpentine
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Gladiator
Silver: 1348
"Just some dried meat and bread I had in my backpack" he said while walking over kissing the back of her neck, running a finger down her spine "I remember having lashes, it wasn't the most enjoyable part, someone must have been a rebel" he whispered into her ear with smirk before walking back over to the fire taking glances at her slender body, even as he put the food on the plates handing her one he couldn't keep his eyes off her. "I guess this week is my lucky week" he chuckled at her before realizing "However I don't really want the Trader's daughter to have a heart attack" his smirk growing back "Or turn her into a lesbian, don't think the father would be too happy". The air in the room was peaceful a mixture of the charcoals smoke he was using and her perfume all mixed into one he wished it would never end let alone never smelling it again.

"There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand."
feyrearcher

Character Info
Feyre laughed and walked back over to the mess of clothes on the floor, pulling out her dress and throwing it back on. She walked over to Vis and stole a piece of meat off the plate before walking over to where her armor lay. 

"Don't worry. I have no interest in tainting the poor girls innocence." She said, throwing a glance at the sleeping child. "I still don't get how she slept through all that"

Still laughing to herself, she began to strap her armor back on, making sure to clang it so the girl would wake up and eat. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
Vis walked towards her giving a pout before smiling "I preferred the other outfit" he whispered kissing her cheek before turning to see the yawning girl "Good morning, I expect your hungry after sleeping till Noon" the man smirked before handing her a plate of the food he just cooked, "We did a ton of stuff that should have woken you up, like sheathing my sword or jumping on the bed a Ton" he spoke before looking back at Fey with a wink, "But how about we get you home to your father?" the girl looked like she was about to cry before she clapped her hands and shouted "Oui! I would love to see him again" she quickly jumped out of the bed as Vis covered his eyes to protect him from the squeal and running to her clothes, he sighed "Jeez, I get all the hard work".

an hour later she was ready to go and Vis putting his backpack on looked at Fey "You are coming with us right?" he asked with a smile, "Nights sure do get cold and lonely around these parts" he said in a suggestive manner which went right over the Daughters head before he added "Plus if I spent a couple days walk with her she may need some woman to protect her from Sailor speak" he chuckled as the girl looked confused asking what Sailor Speak was.

feyrearcher

Character Info
"Honey, I'm fluent in sailor speak" Feyre said raising a brow and smiling. 

She was all strapped up in her armor, hair put into a loose and messy bun, and cloak over it all. She strapped on her knives and walked to the door. 

"I guess I could tag along for a while, until I find som work at least" She says smiling at him and the girl. "And you're both gonna need someone to protect you of course"

Feyre laughed and the scowl that plastered itself on his face and sauntered out of the room. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
"Oh already calling me pet names now" he'd wink before continuing "Oh and I know your can Sailor speak from last night" the young girl look confused as she helped Vis put his armour on that had been repaired early that morning adding to the makeshift repairs done to the old chest piece, he looked at the young girl "I never asked you for your name kid?" he was curious since saving her he never asked once, she smiled tilting her head letting her chestnut hair fall to the side "Oui, Je'mapple Julia" she giggled from the confused look Viserys was giving her and repeated "Yes my name is Julia, I forget not a lot of people know my language" Vis chuckled simply helping the girl up with a hand messing her hair.

The scowl he had was quickly replaced with a smirk as she sauntered away from him he looked down at Julia smiling widely at him making a love heart with her fingers before being flicked in the head by the Gladiator "Shush it kid" he laughed as she giggled letting Julia run after Fey he checked everything was out the room before walking down to meet them outside the Inn, "It's a couple day walk down south, plus the kid made me promise to teach her how to fish, so two a half at most" Julia stuck her tongue out as she squeaked "Shouldn't be so bad at cards then" Viserys rolled his eyes hiding his smile before heading off down the road towards the forest.

feyrearcher

Character Info
Feyre walked listening to their banter and smiled softly. The cobblestone roads soon gave way to dirt paths and she pulled her hood up over her head, focusing her hearing. Her pointed ears twitched, the rings in them clinking together, as she listened for any sounds of danger. Feyre kept her head down and one arm on her dagger, the other resting by the throwing knives strapped to her thigh. 

She subconsciously threw up small shields around the group, giving them minor damage protection. You never know when a knife or arrow would find itself flying towards you, she thought. 

"Stay alert Vis. We never know what sort of fun things are roaming these parts" She said throwing him a grin over her shoulder. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
He nodded at her command, looking down at the kid from the corner of his eye, "Stay close to Julia" Julia smiled brightly pronouncing yes in her natural language before taking hold of Vis's hand, the gladiator shot Feyre a worried look mouthing to her "What do I do?" before looking around into the clearings making sure there was no metal reflecting or sounds of branches breaking, he may be used to the sound of cheering crowds or weapons smashing together but after years of eavesdropping for news of the outside world his ears have grown accustomed to quiet whispers and things not wanting to be seen.

An hour passes quickly frequented by small talk and Julia trying to teach Viserys her language resulting in poor results and badly pronounced words, before she spotted wild flowers on the side of the path and looking at the Fae and Gladiator with a sigh he spoke "Keep an ear out for anything dangerous and if you hear ANYTHING run as fast as you can to us" she nodded smiling brightly before skipping to up ahead, he walked forwards sliding his hand into Feyre's with a smile "If any chance this could be a peaceful journey to the Trader" he frowned glancing at Julia.

feyrearcher

Character Info
She frowned as his hand intertwined with hers expecting something to follow before realizing that was it. He just wanted to hold her hand. The concept confused her but she had to admit she did enjoy the rough feel of his hands. Feyres eyes followed the smitten girl to the flower field. After an hour of listening to her fawn over Vis in her language, which Feyre still hasn't admitted to knowing, she was ready to throttle the girl. 

Jealousy was not an emotion she was accustomed too, and only ever felt it when large sums of money were involved. She quickly learned that she hated the rabid emotion. Shaking her head and strolling towards the field with Vis, a smirk curled her lips as a rather crude thought passed her mind. She had the handsome gladiator warm in her bed all night and the smitten child slept alone. 

Feyre turned her head and grinned up at Vis, her small fangs glinting in the light. "This will be quite the journey" She mused. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
He turned to stroke her cheek with a small smile before lightly kissing her, "I hope it will be, I just hope the Trader is there after all this" he spoke before his eyes going back to the daughter with a torn look, "It's been maybe a few weeks since I was given a Job and anything could have happened, She could be going home to an empty house" his mind drifted back to the Arena seeing the young boy clad in leather and cloth trying to lift a small steel sword to defend himself against his opponent, the heat that day was hot and the wind blew sand into everyone's faces he trained that boy till he was decent enough to fight gave him the name Jacob grew to think of him as a son of sorts but it was cut short, he winced at the memory of the boy clawing at his throat as a large man held him in the air, Vis shook his head wiping a hand down his face to remove the memory going back to looking out for danger.

The next hour was uneventful till the sun dipped over the mountain ranges in the distance and Vis suggested camping out in a large field that allows sight in all directions, he sat teaching Julia how to light a fire using a flint and steel and asking her to cook the food he provided to her before walking over to Fey and gently pulling her hood down whispering, "I've set up two tents" he smirked before kissing her cheek standing up scanning the area around the campsite he saw nothing of danger before he unbuckled his armour letting it drop with a sigh of relief.