Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > A Visitor [O,R]
feyrearcher

Character Info
Name: Feyre
Alignment: CN
Race: White
Class: Fae subspecies.
Silver: 1322
Feyre let loose a playful grows at his sentence. 

"I'm not a princess. Nor do I drink." She said.

Although she enjoyed the taste of alcohol, she never allowed herself to muffle her senses with the stuff. Too many enemies. She needs to be constantly alert, as she was now. Always bouncing on the balls of her feet,ready to strike or defend. Hands never stilling and always hovering over her dagger or straying to her satchel. 

"But I can definitely go for some food" Feyre says with a smile, trying to lighten the mood and avoid scaring the girl. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
Name: Viserys Serpentine
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Gladiator
Silver: 1348
Vis entered the bar hearing the commotion about fights, Vampire hating and drinking, the walls smelt of sweat and old beer he looked back at the Fairy before yanking her hood back up to cover her ears and hair "Just for safety, they might mistake you for a creature of the night, however the eyes are too cute to cover" he smirked before ordering drinks for him and the girl and plates of Stew of the day.

He sat in silence watching a brawl take place before drinking his rum with content "Sometimes I use to come here to do what them lot of men are doing, to show I was better than them all" he chuckled before looking at the fairy "You know you've yet to tell me your name and calling you out in front of a whole pub would cause quite a stir" his comment got a giggle out of the traders daughter before she went back to eating, it looked like the young girl had calmed down a lot since being kidnapped then saved in a rather gory method, he tapped the table "I didn't have enough gold for a proper room but there's a bench inside the room I'll use" he nodded almost politely even though his accent would never hide his rough upbringing.

"There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand."
feyrearcher

Character Info
Feyre dug into her food as soon as her butt hit the seat. At first, she was ready to tear off her hood and fight whoever questioned her, but soon realized it was more trouble then it's worth, so she kept the hood on and her head down. 

She listened to the man talked and watched the girl giggle at his comment, resisting the urge to roll her eyes.

"Fey-ruh" She said annunciating both syllables. "My name is Feyre. Oh, and thanks for the food." 

Feyre reached into her bag and pulled out a gold coin, placing it next to the mans bowl. She eyed her drink and reconsidered her earlier decision. With all the commotion in this place, she'll need all the help she could get to fall asleep. 

"Whats your name warrior?" She asked, gazing up at him from under her hood. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
"Viserys Serpentine, First of his name, Son to a murdered man, Gladiator to the sands and all those titles really don't mean anything important" he smirked before continuing "But you can call me Vis like those magic crystals found in the caves around here"  he continued talking until he saw the moon start to rise in the sky out the window before standing offering the Fairy his hand "Well Feyre how about we take the kid and head to our room" nodding to the girl who had long since fallen asleep on the table allowing Vis to mutter the words lightweight before lifting her up onto his back as well.

When he walked in the room he laid the girl down tucking her into the thick blanket before turning to look at the woman with a smile "Fancy staying up to keep watch for Vampires?" his excuse to keep her awake was cringe-worthy even for him but he did want to learn more about the Fairy called Feyre even if it was a boring tale he wanted to know more about the person who saved his life.

feyrearcher

Character Info
Feyre slumped into the chair in the corner of the room, throwing her satchel onto the floor and kicking off her boots.

"Yeah, I can take first watch" She said, completely oblivious to his intentions, and hoisted her feet onto the small, round table.

Tucking her chin into her chest so that the brown hood covers her face almost completely, Feyre waved her hand at Vis in a "hurry up" motion.

"Go on and change or whatever you need to do. I can't see anything" She says, voice muffled by the thick fabric.

While she waited for him to start moving, she pulled the small throwing knife out of her cloak pocket and blindly twirled it between her fingers.

sircrumpet

Character Info
Vis raised his eyebrow at her as she requested it, "What? Are you expecting me to strip naked or something, that's very forward of you Miss Feyre" he smirked before laughing taking his Armour and Shirt off dropping it over the chair and laying back on the chair in front of the window "And Trust me if it was that you wouldn't be the one giving the commands" he said calmly before watching the moon hang in the sky.

Thinking about how to present the daughter back to her father he got lost in thought going through the many options since it had been maybe two weeks since he last saw her, he should get her clothes repaired and new shoes to show that she wasn't harmed by him or anyone else and maybe even pay to let her use a bathhouse for only a few silver his thoughts were broken when a kettle whistled as he got up to pour himself a drink he asked calmly "Green Tea?".

feyrearcher

Character Info
Feyre felt a blush spread over her cheeks and ears at his statement, and kept her chin down to hide it."Green tea?" He asked, and she lifted her hood and followed his voice. Her eyes widened as she realized he wasn't wearing a shirt and she quickly averted her eyes. "Oh…uh yeah. Please." She mumbled out, tucking her knife back into her cloak pocket. While waiting for him to make the tea, Feyre stood up, doing her best to not stare at him, and unbuttoned the brass clasp of her heavy dark cloak. For the first time that day, she removed the long fabric that kept her hidden. Beneath it, she wore the traditional Fae armor she left home in. An ornate silver chest plate that reached up to cover her throats rests over a dark green cotton dress. The dress reached her lower thigh in the front and brushes her calf in the back. Her legs are clad in armor that clasps around her calves. The sleeves of the dress reach her elbows and the rest of her arms are covered in silver gauntlets. The shoulder plates connect to the chest plate and a garter of throwing knives wraps itself around her thigh. Feyre drops the cloak onto the chair and begins unstrapping the armor and placing it on top of the cloak. Left only in her dress and bare feet, she pulls a pair of soft leather slippers out of her satchel and puts them on, sighing in relief. Finally free from the heavy armor, she practically skips to where Vis stands and reached up to pull her pale pink hair out of the bun it was in, letting it cascade over her shoulders. "Is it ready?" 

sircrumpet

Character Info
He watched her with a smirk "If me being shirtless is so bad, I can always put the shirt back on?" he went back to making the teas pouring in the water and looking up to see her slide off the cloak she had been wearing all day Vis looked down to notice the tea was over filling putting it back on the fire, he kept watching entranced with her, the way her armour fitted or the way she moved with her hands with ease to undo the armour, he continued watching her hair being taken out of its bun letting it wave down to her shoulders, even the way she almost skipped towards him was beyond amazing allowing her hair to bob repeatedly.

Vis heard her say "is it ready" causing to panic and looking at the ceiling quickly almost spilling "Of course its ready, Yep here you go" he almost shouted before breathing calmly and looking back at her with a smile, "May I say I prefer your her without the bun" the gladiator said almost confidently "it makes you look alot more beautiful" he said the words with thinking and rose his hand to his neck rubbing it awkwardly "But of course, There are only two beds here" gazing into her eyes. 

feyrearcher

Character Info
Feyre reached for the cup of tea and took a small sip. 

"Thank you. For the tea and the compliment." She said smiling at him, surprised to see the big bad warrior feeling shy. 

She looked at the bed and then back at him. 

"I can take the floor. I'm used to it by now. You payed for the room, you take the bed." She suggested, sitting on top of the small kitchen table and crossing her legs. "I'll just ask for some extra blankets."

Taking another sip from her tea, Feyre allowed herself to look the man up and down. 

"Oh and, keep the shirt off" She said playfully. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
Viserys rolled his eyes drinking his tea with a smirk leaning back staring her up and down before putting his cup down running his hand through her hair carefully "I was thinking of way we both could survive back ache in the morning" he chuckled before gazing into her solid eyes "I know im not use to them, but your eyes are the most amazing things ive seen in this city so far, Well second to you" he allowed a wink to escape him before turning back to the bed laying down on it with a sigh, "and I have to say, I paid quite alot for the soft beds" he laughed kicking his boots to the bottom of the bed.