Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > A Visitor [O,R]
feyrearcher

Character Info
Name: Feyre
Alignment: CN
Race: White
Class: Fae subspecies.
Silver: 1322
Feyre slipped past the looming sandstone cathedral and into a semi clean alleyway. Her heart pounded so wildly that she was sure it would break through her ribcage. She crept into the shadows, caused by the moon in this impossibly dark city. She has no idea where she is, but it's not the confusion that scares Feyre. It's the amount of wolves and vampires (or bats as she calls them) that she's seen. Fae have never truly gotten along with the more beastly species, although the aggression levels are the same in all. 

Feyre didn't know where she was going, but she knew she didn't want to be here. She just wanted to find a new city to make some money in. Her heart begins to slow as she sinks to the floor and pulls her black cloak tighter around her, hiding her pale pink hair with the hood, and praying that she blended in amongst the shadows.

It was only once she sat down that the exhaustion hit her. Normally, Feyre could go a few days without much rest or food, but lately, she has always been tired and hungry. Maybe it's the fact that she's depleting her power and energy by keeping unseen shields around her. 

With thoughts of wolves and bats on her mind, fear on her tongue, and a dagger clutched in her hand, she closed her eyes and fell asleep, completely unaware of the approaching footsteps. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
Name: Viserys Serpentine
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Gladiator
Silver: 1348
Viserys hated wearing this hooded cloak to hide his face but he was given a job that must be done to put food on the table, walking down the alley with the last of the flickering lights going out in houses, he knew that the man was supposed to be here and he detested that he was given the job not because the buyer was a Vampire more to the fact they had forced his boss into this deal by kidnapping his daughter.

He caught glimpse of the Vampire by the name of Gerad standing in the darker area of the alley his skin white against the moonlight and eyes tinted red from the hunger he had, Vis checked around him for sight of the daughter of the trader seeing her gagged and tied leaning on the wall, he winced knowing that his only mission was to get her home safely with or without the product "Okay Gerad, I'm here with what you requested, Weapons for your damn underlings and the food so let the girl go" Vis commanded with bravado and hand lying on his sword hilt.

"Not so fast, I want to see them" Gerad let out a chuckle as Vis threw the large sack of Red meat and New weapons with obvious disgust in his face at the sound they both made, Gerald clapped his hands eagerly with a smirk plaster across his pale complexion "However, I have grown to be fond of this girl and might make her one of us" He bared his teeth as his lackeys picked up the weapons and meat holding them menacingly aimed at Vis. "All I need is the daughter" Viserys then muttered something allowing his sword hilt to glow a dull yellow using the strength spell to increase his attack power and lighting the alleyway enough to see his attackers.

"There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand."
feyrearcher

Character Info
Feyre jolted awake at the sound of voices, her pointed and pierced ears twitching causing the rings in them to clink together. She tuned into the conversation and her heart picked up pace when she heard the raspy voice of a vampire.

"Not so fast, I want to see them"  She heard the bat chuckle. "However, I have grown to be fond of this girl and might make her one of us" 

Feyre's blood chilled and she slowly turned her head towards the voices, making eye contact  with a bound and tied young girl. Bringing her finger up to her lips, Feyre motioned for the girl to be quiet.

"All I need is the daughter"  A deeper voice mumbled. Feyre moved her eyes from the bound girl and focused on the tall male, who breathed a few words and his sword started glowing. 

At first she feared she would be seen, but she breathed a sigh of relief when she realized that the glow didn't quite reach her shadows. It was at that moment that she decided to help out, only for the sake of the poor girl. Feyre slowly stood up and crept her way to the young girl while the man kept the gladiator busy. She pulled her silver dagger out of her boot and cut through the ropes, but left the gag in her mouth to prevent her from crying or speaking.

sircrumpet

Character Info
He darted at the first armed Gutter Vampire striking through the poorly made weapons with his sword, his decision was not to maim or kill but if they kept pushing him any further and getting in the way of his goals, Vis knew he had made a mistake by rushing in using his spell and now only had a few minutes to defeat or silence the vampires due to his lack of mana.

Sparks flew lighting his face underneath his hood as he recoiled from Gerad's sword, the sparks lit up the shadows for the briefest of moments seeing a glimpse of light pink hair leaking out from strangers hood, Viserys panicked before noticing the Traders daughter was no longer bound but this lapse of concentration allowed the head bat to slice deeply into his upper arm which Vis responded to with slashing his leg open. With a cry of pain into the night, Gerad moved back with his lackeys taking up arms with fresh blood covering their mouths seemingly energized.

The fight stayed on in this stalemate with both sides showing tiredness, Vis knew all he had to do was distract the beasts enough so this mysterious stranger could get the daughter far enough away from the battle so he could make his escape, however as he was making his plan a shock of pain shot up from his forearm to find a thumb in it as he wrestled a vampire off his body, weak and the strength running out he was starting rely on skill and luck to keep himself from being injured mortality

feyrearcher

Character Info
It wasn't the yelp of pain or bat's growls that caused Feyre to stop in her tracks, it was the groan of pain from the good man. 

She spun pun around and saw a stupid bat clawing into his wound. Feyre turned back to the daughter and made a split second decision. She removed half the magic shields from herself and placed them around the girl, and hid her in the back of a grimy alley. 

Then, as fast as she could, Feyre ran back to help the mysterious man. Pulling the small, silver throwing knives from her thigh garter beneath her dress, she threw them one by one at the bat holding the man, all but one hitting the target. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
He saw the glint of silver fly past his face hitting the bat making it scream in pain as it tried to leap away Vis slammed the sword down through its back making it squeals loudly into the night sky covered in wounds and grazes Viserys reached back getting the one handed war hammer from his back slamming it into the side of a Bats head making it collapse inwards at the sheer force wielding it. with a new found anger in his eyes, he stared at the girl nodding quickly then glaring at her "Stay with the girl, I can't risk someone being hurt by doing something stupid like you just did".

With that said he steel glare turned towards the remaining foes as he slowly dragged his hammer across the cobbled road, Gerad tried to scrape at the walls getting as far away from him as the lackeys jumped and dodged blows that caused cracks in the path, the more blows he suffered the stronger the swipes he seemed to take until one connected to the bats leg causing it to go a fall right angle before he finished it off with a sword to the chest, the wounds were taking their toll as the next strike made him stumble but still enough to kill the bat.

Putting his foot on Gerad his glare cold and unforgiving "I want you to go meet the deities and tell them, This was your fault" as Gerad begging continued Vis slammed the sword into his chest causing him to squeal in pain thrashing around until dropping loose to the floor, Vis turned facing the girl whose hood had fallen down why she saved him from an untimely death which he very quickly frowned at before smiling "That was risky and you should know better as a street urchin to be doing that thing" he looked her up and down taking notice of her pointed ears and bright pink hair, "Should I worry about you being an elf? or something different?" he asked almost nonchalantly taking a guess at her race.

feyrearcher

Character Info
"Should I worry about you being an elf? Or something different?" The mysterious man asked gruffly after the fight ended. 

Feyre rolled her eyes, slightly offended that he thought she was an elf of all things. 

"Last time I checked, elves were tiny and pathetic. I'm Fae, though I wish I wasn't out in these streets." She growled out with a narcissistic smirk on her face.  "And you're welcome for saving your life, and the humans too."

Feyre took a few steps back and lined herself up with the alley entrance, she waved her hand and beckoned the human over, dropping her shields off the girl and placing them once again around herself.

"Oh, and thanks a ton for interrupting my nap" Feyre snaps with a roll of her eyes and a smirk that shows how much she truly loves to fight, or any trouble really. 

sircrumpet

Character Info
He rose his eyebrow when she mentioned the word Fae, weren't they fairies or something, he continued thinking how he's never seen a Fae before or even Fairy magic before looking back up at her walking away before mentioning "Pointy Ears and the eyes are very close to looks the Elven people share with your kind, a easy mistake to make for someone who has never seen a Fae" he smirked at her before following her towards the way she beckoned looking at the traders daughter making sure she wasn't wounded or bitten in any way before helping her up mentioning to her calmly that it was a long trip back to her a father.

Vis looked at the Pink Haired Fae "Why were you even sleeping in an alley way? can't you just magic yourself up some money? you know tooth fairy style" he smirk grew hoping to watch her grow annoyed at his connection to a kids myth before his face grew serious in the cold wind of the night "However what you did was rather dumb for someone of your age you should know to stay out of fights that could risk the innocents around them" he said finally realizing his wounds were still open and wincing as the adrenaline finally wore off allowing the pain to flood over his body causing him to curse deeply under his voice, "But since you did save my Wyvern hide back there, would you like an Inn room to stay in for the night?"

feyrearcher

Character Info
Feyres eyes narrowed at the tooth fairy comment and she was about to snidely comment back, but the man kept talking. 

She heard him out and turned around to face him, mulling over his offer. 

"I'm not exactly known for my smart decisions, but I've survived thus far. And as for why I was sleeping in the alley; it was dark, empty, and those cobblestones looked awfully comfy" Feyre said, voice laced with sarcasm. "But, I would appreciate a place to sleep"

The last bit came out softer than Feyre expected and she furrowed her brows and straightened up to gain some of her dignity back. Then her mind caught on something else he said.

"What do you mean by 'Wyvern Hide'?" 

sircrumpet

Character Info
Vis chuckled at her statement he always remembered being sarcastic in his younger days trying to get one foot ahead of the competition by tricking or annoying them enough they would make mistakes, he took note how her face seemed to become softer with the last part of the sentence he decided that even the sarcastic kind of person can have lapses of kindness his eyes grew focused onto her brow smiling at her struggle to stop herself from becoming embarrassed.

He rose his head looking at her with his Velvet eyes "Oh did I say that again?" he chuckled while helping the daughter up before starting to walk away signaling to the Fae to follow "Basically my mentor who taught me the art of magic was part Wyvern, he had a tale about how his mother bred a dragon I think when he finally died he was over 300 years old witnessed the fall of the Empires to the East" he was deep in thought walking towards the nearest Inn "Perhaps that's why I have an affinity with fire, it's because the person who taught me was a Wyvern, but no that wouldn't explain why I can't use Fire Spells" he looked up with a large grin "But before that, How about I drink you under the table princess?"