Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > [P] pride in scars.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
She watched them gather the 20 or so remaining pirate crew. she took the task of figuring out their fate to be an honor but it was also a task she had never had before. "well we do not want to break any laws, do we? but a week in prison before being set free is also not an acceptable offer after they took some captives and killed them." she said as she thought. she usually did not take the lives of her enemies and had never got them arrested. she knew the pirates were awaiting their fate and most likely trying to hear what she said. "Ships catch flame and sink all the time. I'm sure that saving a few is not agent the law, and im sure those that we 'rescue' have some valuable information that can help us catch a few more or give us a heads up on something." she smiled a bit. as she said the new options. having drunk and fought with the scum she knew that the worse fate for a pirate was to be thought of as a trader for the lords were quick to judge and they do not know mercy. both options were perfectly legal as far as she knew not like the law stopped her or anything like that but it is best to keep the ones she could. she was a clever boots and knew that the ones who died would not be on her head for they have a choice, burn or drown, and chance to live if they can put out the flames. the rest have a chance to live on the run or get cault by their own and beg for a mercy that is not there.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Slank

Character Info
Name: Malik Stonemason
Alignment: TG
Race: human
Class: brawler
Silver: 447
Both Malik and the captain smiled at Vinsue's suggestion. The captain began giving orders to offer the men clemency for information and to return those who didn't take the deal to their ship. He then had the enemy's ships powder room lit on fire via a long fuse. Two men had taken the bargain and they would remain with the captain after he returned Vinsue and Malik to shore. Once they had disembarked, Malik said, "I was glad to see you put one of my weapons to good use. If you will excuse me, I have abed at the inn that is calling my name."
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
Seeing the captan and the blacksmith liked the plan was no surprise to her. She gust watched as the men started doing what the captain ordered. She was surprised to see the two men that where willing to be traders to save there lives. it was pathetic and sad. but traders always get there fair share of the punishment in the end. The ones that where put back on there ship where at least loyal or knew what the lords would do to them if they found out.

The trip back was not long or did not seam long as vinsue thought about the recent events and thought about doing the voyage again later in the year. and once on dry land she realized she had to get soon. She was released that she did not half to start the fair wells. "It is a nice weapon. and i will enjoy seeing you again some day." She said than disappeared into the crowd. Soon she wound be home.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Slank

Character Info
Name: Malik Stonemason
Alignment: TG
Race: human
Class: brawler
Silver: 447
"Indeed, some day"