Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Hey Ya'll!
Lou

Character Info
Name: Paradox
Alignment: TG
Race: Centaur
Class:
Silver: 8874
Hi everyone. My name's Lou. I have been role playing for several years and I'm trying to branch out of my comfort zone with this site. (Which is AMAZING, by the way.) I normally do canine/anthro roleplay, but this fantasy based forum looked too good to resist. I'm really excited to be here and looking forward to roleplaying in the threads. The activity level here is spectacular, so odds are good that I will be here for a while. I usually get bored after a few months, when activity level starts to drop, etc. and stop, but I don't think that'll be a problem with this site. Well, that's pretty much it. If anyone has any questions or anything for me or my character, feel free to ask. I look forward to roleplaying with all of you!
Cheers.
-Lou

I use Action & Intention Roleplay Formatting

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |

Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Hello and welcome to Revaliir! I'm Brandon, one of the Moderators here. Here are the rules to help you get started if you haven't read them yet. If you have any questions at all, feel free to message either me or Dalanesca or to seek out help in the Help fourm.

Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Lou

Character Info
Class:
Woah, that was fast. It's nice to meet you Brandon and thank you for the warm welcome!

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |

Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
He beat me too it! I'm Whitney, the other moderator. Welcome to the site! Glad to see that you think it looks like such a great place - you are correct!

If you need any help at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Lou

Character Info
Class:
Hi Whitney! I look forward to roleplaying with you! 

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Hello, hello. You met me in the cbox earlier today. I formally welcome you, and hope that your stay is enjoyable. May we meet in the roleplay wilds of the future. ;)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Lou

Character Info
Class:
Hello, I hope we meet in the future role play as well. :)

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |

Lou

Character Info
Class:
Alright, this is some Important Stuff that ya'll should probably know about me.
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about something I do, that has given me trouble in the past before. So before I get too deep into this site, I just wanted to clarify about how I role play, as it is a little different from normal.

When I rp, the action and intention is stated, but the actual result is dependent on the other party.
Ex:
1st Poster (How I Post)
Sally hit Sam (action), and broke his nose (intention).

2nd Poster
Sam saw Sally tense her arm and ducked under the blow. (What Actually Happens/ed)

The character receiving the action is who determines the actual outcome of the event. Sally's creator intends to hit Sam and break his nose. That's as far as it goes.
So does Sam end up breaking his nose? Or does he duck or do something entirely different. I don't know, that's up to Sam's creator to decide. 
I just state the intention, as well as the action. That doesn't mean it necessarily happens. So, if this occurs with anyone's characters, please do not take it personally, old habits die hard.
If anyone has any questions or anything, please contact me.

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I do the same thing and I'm an admin :) Welcome Lou! As long as you talk to your rp partners which is always good anyways there shouldn't be a problem love.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Lou

Character Info
Class:
Interesting. I thought I was the only one. Thank you Angela. :)

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |