Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Well this looks interesting
Chaos Gear

Character Info
Name: Samantha Augustine
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Hunter
Silver: 40
Hey there, fairly veteran roleplayer here, got quite a few years of experience.  Gotta say the site looks pretty interesting, and it's rare to see a roleplay site without some form of character approval process.  Then again what I've read up on it seems like that's not as big an issue thanks to the item restrictions ensuring that no one can do something stupid(at least in terms of abilities).

If you've noticed that the character profile is rather thin, that's because, other than name and starter kit, I have yet to make any actual solid decisions regarding my character.  Either way once I do figure a bit more out and have familiarized myself a bit more with the setting, I look forward to roleplaying with quite a few of you soon!
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Hello, hello. Welcome to Revaliir and our reveling! (cue canned laughter for horrible joke :P)

Anyway, CodeAni here, I look forward to roleplaying with you in the future as well. :)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
Welcome! Very glad you found us!

A thin profile to start might be all you need at first. Then you can figure out more details through your posts. You've got an appearance filled in, and that's all someone meeting your character would know right away, anyway.

OOC: Jenna
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Hello and welcome to the site. I am Brandon akak Nemesis, one of the mods on broad. Here are Da rules to help you get started. And please, enjoy your stay. :)

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Welcome!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Welcome to our world!  If you need someone to start out with I would be more than happy to write with you. I don't have any plots that are too in depth going on with this character and I would be happy to help you flesh your character out a bit more!

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Chaos Gear

Character Info
Name: Samantha Augustine
Class: Hunter
Silver: 40
Ahah, thanks to all of you for the welcome, and that sounds like fun Dala!  I'd love to play with ya, although I think I've at least got the basics for Samantha down right now.