Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Chaos Gear, Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 AM, Post Subject: Well this looks interesting

Ahah, thanks to all of you for the welcome, and that sounds like fun Dala!  I'd love to play with ya, although I think I've at least got the basics for Samantha down right now.

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:36 PM, Post Subject: Well this looks interesting

Welcome to our world!  If you need someone to start out with I would be more than happy to write with you. I don't have any plots that are too in depth going on with this character and I would be happy to help you flesh your character out a bit more!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:13 PM, Post Subject: Well this looks interesting

Welcome!

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:57 PM, Post Subject: Well this looks interesting

Hello and welcome to the site. I am Brandon akak Nemesis, one of the mods on broad. Here are Da rules to help you get started. And please, enjoy your stay. :)

Author: Luthene, Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:39 AM, Post Subject: Well this looks interesting

Welcome! Very glad you found us!

A thin profile to start might be all you need at first. Then you can figure out more details through your posts. You've got an appearance filled in, and that's all someone meeting your character would know right away, anyway.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:54 PM, Post Subject: Well this looks interesting

Hello, hello. Welcome to Revaliir and our reveling! (cue canned laughter for horrible joke :P)

Anyway, CodeAni here, I look forward to roleplaying with you in the future as well. :)

Author: Chaos Gear, Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:45 PM, Post Subject: Well this looks interesting

Hey there, fairly veteran roleplayer here, got quite a few years of experience.  Gotta say the site looks pretty interesting, and it's rare to see a roleplay site without some form of character approval process.  Then again what I've read up on it seems like that's not as big an issue thanks to the item restrictions ensuring that no one can do something stupid(at least in terms of abilities).

If you've noticed that the character profile is rather thin, that's because, other than name and starter kit, I have yet to make any actual solid decisions regarding my character.  Either way once I do figure a bit more out and have familiarized myself a bit more with the setting, I look forward to roleplaying with quite a few of you soon!