Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Jayou, The River City > Is it Really a Misunderstanding? [R/P]
Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
They packed up a bit of stuff after they got some clothes. Holding hands in private and doing gentle loving touches. Their resonance hadn’t worn off yet thanks to it being so new. They showed up at the shop and Leilah’s mouth dropped. No words came out as she put her hands on her belly. “RAILE! YOU GUYS!” She was calling for everyone before coming over and hugging Simone. “I thought you were getting killed!” She spotted how comfy they were and Simone offered a smile.

“He did I promise,” She kissed Lewis’s cheek.

Osiria came in looking larger than Leilah and she was pleasantly surprised. “You smell like me!”

Simone hugged Osiria when she came over, “Yeah, Angela made me a phoenix because Lewis asked her to bring me back.”

“You are so sweet, Lewis!” Leilah chuckled a bit. “I knew you two were good for each other! I can feel it!”

“I think you are feeling a lot of things,” Kali came in and took Leilah back over to her chair. “You were told to stay off your feet for now!” Leilah gave her a pout and chuckled. “She fell and her ankle is a bit swollen.”

Once Raile had joined them Simone gave him a hug too. “We were wondering if we could stay with you for a while. Sort of like a honeymoon. No one would really bother us here.” Simone brought it up quickly. “It would feel weird honeymooning at home. I think we would be safer here than at some random place where we would get paranoid."

Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
The fact that Lewis was overflowing with emotions made him more irritable than it did anything else, but it was offset (barely) by the time that was spent with Simone. Whenever she let go of him, the irritation would set it, and of the two feelings, he knew which he preferred.

That being said, while Simone was making her greetings to Raile and Rhenakos’ family, Lewis found himself wandering the shop, wholly uninterested in the status of Leilah and Osiria. At the mention of Raile, though, he turned his head. The merchant was looking more tired than he had the last time, as though he had been up all night. Despite this, he was cheery enough and even agreed to let them stay for however long they needed.

“,,,after all,” Raile continued. “I haven’t seen Ayaa in quite some time, As long as she’s out, I don’t see why you couldn’t stay here. Just…keep it quiet for the customers, yes?”

Lewis flushed, and turned his attention back to the goods. “Yeah, whatever.” It was reasonable. He wondered if Lord Raith would approve or even care. He had done his best this last month to appear as normal, and to all extents and purposes, had gotten his work done. The one little slip up entering Angela’s was never broadcasted, and he hadn’t shown any issues performance wise.

“I’ll be upstairs, then,” Lewis said once the agreements were made. “I need some rest. It was a long journey. Would you mind if I drew a bath?”

Raile waved his hand, “Yes, yes that’s fine. Just make sure you clean up after yourselves.”

Lewis made his way upstairs, stopping by the room to drop their bags off, and headed to the bathroom. It took no time at all to fill the room with a warm steam. After their journey, Lewis was more exhausted than anything, and just wanted the opportunity to relax. Whether or not Simone joined him was up to her.

Simone

Character Info
Simone noticed how he was when she wasn’t around him. It didn’t bother her since it wasn’t directed at her and she knew that most people were used to how Lewis was.

Leilah was ready for this though, “After last time~ I made something! It’s a silencing alchemy circle~ I can put it on Ayaa’s walls! I already tested it out with Rhenakos and Osiria! It works!” Simone was impressed as the little pregnant woman got up despite Kali fighting her. “Let me do this~”

“Do it later. They can control themselves until we go upstairs for bed,” Kali was a little worried and finally Leilah gave in and sat back down.

“Oh, a bath sounds good. I haven’t had a bath since… Well… Since before I died actually.” She was still fresh and she could feel the grim on her skin from hanging on the stalagmite for a month. She hadn’t noticed until Lewis had mentioned a bath so at least that was a good thing.

“Go! We’ll be here later!” Leilah waved her off and Simone ran up the stairs after Lewis.

She made a stop in their room getting a nightgown out and headed into the bathroom. She was quick to close the door and tie up her hair. “See, this was a good idea.” She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him.

“A bath is a good idea though.” She put her chin on his shoulder. “Among other things,” she teased as she got undressed and stretched. Waiting for him to get into the water she climbed in after him and sat between his legs with her head against his chest.

Taking no time at all she washed her arms and her legs as she slid down just enough to hold them out and wash them with soap. “Want me to wash you and you can wash me?” She offered him a grin.

FalseHope

Character Info
Name: Xeik Eraphim
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Divine Mender
Silver: 1379
Lewis saw the look in her eyes as she asked for a wash from him. A slick smile spread across his face. “Of course. Let’s just…try to keep it down. I’d hate to be rude…”

Lewis and Simone spent the next few days lazing about, enjoying their time together. The assassin was lucky during this time, and Lord Raith did not summon him for any tasks. Whether or not the God knew about his activities was up in the air, but if he somehow knew, Lewis was thankful for the mini vacation.

It was about this time, though, that Xeik found himself returning to Jayou after a rough several months of recovery. He had gotten back into shape, but was still on the weaker side of things. Had it not been for Akira’s help, he would have never survived. There were still a lot of life views he had to think of and reconsider, but for the time being he was happy that he was still alive, and thankful to be home.

The thief walked into Raile’s shop. To his surprise, no one was at the front desk, but he figured someone would be back shortly, so he took his time to look around. As it had been some time, he decided to stick to his male figure in order to avoid too much strain on his body, and in order to make sure that he was recognized by his family.

Xeik walked around for a moment, noting the changes in wares. After some time, Raile walked in, looking quite different from the last time they had seen each other. For a moment, the thief and the merchant stared at each other, each talking in the other’s presence.

“Xeik!” Raile said finally. “You’re back!”

Xeik was a little surprised. “Raile? What…happened to you? You’re…different somehow.”

The merchant smirked, “It’s a bit of a long story. But you…you’ve been gone for quite some time. You’re looking really thin, too…are you okay? Have you been eating well?”

The boy nodded. “Yeah, I’m okay. Went through…some things but I think I’m okay now.” He smiled. “How is everyone?”

Raile smirked. “Well, why don’t you just ask them.” He glanced back. “Kali! Lei! Xeik’s back!” He motioned for the boy to follow. “Leilah has been getting bigger every day, so she’s been told to move as little as possible. She kind of hates it, but we’ve been keeping her entertained.” They walked into the room next to Raile’s office where there was a pleasantly looking rocking chair, with an equally as pleasantly looking Leilah in it, rocking back and forth with a smile across her face.

Xeik smiled, “Leilah! You look well!” His face brightened even more when he noticed how far along she was. “I’m so happy for you! How much longer? Is it a boy or a girl?” He was excited about it, and had obviously not been around for the news.

“What about Osiria and Rhenakos?”

Leilah

Character Info
Name: Leilah Talon
Race: Half Elf Half Rosenite
Class: Alchemist
Silver: 3274
Leilah smiled up from her chair and looking back down to the blanket she was working on. “It’s so good to see you Xeik! We were so worried about you!” She pet her belly with a big smile. “It’s twins! We’re having two girls and we’re naming them Piper and Nyssa. We’ll know which is which when they are born!”

Kali came with with a drink for Lei and smacked Xeik on the shoulder, “Glad to see you’re still breathing. Like Lei said we were a little worried!”

Osiria came into the room thanks to the commotion. “Fine,” she bit into a mango and she had a belly too. “Rhen got me knocked up.”

“Pregnancy looks good on you though,” Leilah smirked.

“We’re having a daughter. Named her Izzy,” She munched on it some more. “Crazy right? Got married too. Leilah is going to burst before I am though. Twins always come early or so says Grandma.” Leilah chuckled but then Osiria got a look on her face. “You know! SPEAKING OF WHICH, Lewis got himself a wife.” She patted Xeik on the shoulder. “They were married for three days then he killed her~ Heard he slit her throat as the sun was rising.”

Leilah shot Os a look but there was no time to explain as Xeik was gone.

FalseHope

Character Info
Rhenakos was just coming back from the shop. For some reason, Osiria had asked for pears this time. Not mangoes. I’ll be fucking glad when this is over. As soon as the front door behind him slammed shut, he saw Xeik rush past and dart up the stairs, a furious look in his eyes. The hunter shrugged it off, and walked into the back room, handing over the bag of pears to his very pregnant wife.

“And you’re even eating a mango…” Rhenakos said with a sigh. It took him a moment to read the room. Both Leilah and Raile were staring at Osiria with mouths agape, and Kalina looked as though she would have smacked the woman had it not been for her pregnancy.

“Did…did I miss something?”

The moment Xeik heard that Lewis had killed his wife, his brain went into overdrive. He hadn’t thought his ex partner was capable of such atrocities, but as the world was slowly showing itself to the young thief, anything was possible. He had weapons and gear upstairs, and if he left town now, he might be able to track the bastard down before the week was out. He darted up the stairs, and down the hall to his room, throwing the door open.

The first thing to hit was the smell of sex. It was something he was familiar with, only from rescuing captives who were being abused. The second thing he noticed was a woman on top of none other than Lewis, both of them stark naked. Time seemed to slow as Xeik analyzed everything that was before him.

“What…the fuck…?” Xeik said, in complete shock. Things started to click a bit, and his first response was to draw a dagger. “Lady! Get away from him! He’ll just kill you and-”

Simone

Character Info
Kalina stared at Rhenakos, “Your fucking wife just told Xeik that Lewis killed Simone. She left out the important fucking details.”

The moment that door swung open all the moaning stopped and Simone was staring dead at Xeik. “Excuse,” Simone got an attitude with Xeik. “Why the hell would I get away from my husband?” Wasn’t Ayaa a girl supposedly? “And who the fuck are you?”

Simone didn’t move from her spot, she didn’t remove Lewis, she just reached other and took one of Lewis’s sharp daggers and spun it on her finger. “Besides, I don’t think killing me… nor him is an issue anymore.”

And she stabbed Lewis right in the heart and took out the dagger. "Any questions?"

FalseHope

Character Info
Xeik stared in horror as the woman on top of Lewis stabbed him in the heart. It looked painful, but there was an odd twist. Instead of crying out in pain, the assassin seemed to start laughing, his eyes wide with some form of shock or surprise.

To Lewis, that stab sent something outright maddening through him. The only other time he had felt anything like this was the insane rush he felt with he and the guide had killed Envy and Greed inside of Simone’s mind, and the memories of the events that occurred afterwards only fueled this new, insanely pleasurable drive. He ripped the dagger from her hand, a mad smile plastered across his face, and slammed it into her heart.

“Simone! I fucking love you! You’re brilliant!”

Xeik took a step back, and slammed the door closed. The sounds died away as whatever charm took effect, leaving the teen panting as if he had just run from a nightmare monster.

“What…the actual….fuck…”

Kalina

Character Info
Name: Kalina Rose
Alignment: LN
Race: Half Elf Half Rosenite
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 3755
Simone started to smirk and watched as he did it back to her. Sure enough, it was a pleasant reaction to something so violent.

“I fucking love you too!” Simone didn’t even care that Xeik had left them. She and Lewis had found a brand new hobby it looked like.

Kalina was coming up the stairs and she scooped Xeik up over her shoulder. “I could have told you not to go in there. They are kind of fucked up.” She took him back down and plopped him in a seat.

“Osiria should have told you the whole story Xeik… Let me tell you about Simone and Lewis Terrowin.” Leilah started the long explanation of who Simone was and how they became married. Telling about her death was hard but she was certain not to leave out any details. Simone had told her a lot of them when the two weren’t busy messing around upstairs. “Simone is Lewis’s wife. They love each other…”

“It’s very… fucked up. Because of what our mother did to Simone… Lewis can’t die either. They are bonded closer than any other sort of lover.” Kalina poured him a drink and pushed it at him. “You might need this. So what the fuck did you see anyways? Besides their fucking… They do it nonstop.”

FalseHope

Character Info
Xeik chugged the drink, a look of shock still on his face. He was slowly processing all of the information that Kalina had just given him, and it finally clicked. “I…I don’t think I want to know everything that’s been happening between those two. I really just…” He looked at Kalina. “They stabbed each other, and it looked like they were enjoying it.” The teen shook his head, and closed his eyes. “I’m going to need a God to erase that from my memory.”

For the next few hours, Xeik recounted to the group where he had been, and what had happened. It had been a long road to recovery, and while it was extremely difficult to talk about, it seemed as though everyone were supportive. Of course, they were all furious at him for not talking it out in the first place, but they had done their best to explain that.

“Xeik,” Raile as as he placed his hand on the boy’s shoulder. “Even if I’m busy, I’ll stop what I’m doing to talk. I promise you.” Even Rhenakos nodded in agreement in a strangely sobering way.

“So…Osiria,” Xeik said looking over with a smile. “You too, huh? I didn’t have a chance to say congratulations!” He looked to Rhenakos, “I honestly…would have never expected it but…hey, the world is a crazy place right now. I’m just…” He started to tear up. “I’m so happy to be home..”