Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Jayou, The River City > Is it Really a Misunderstanding? [R/P]
Kalina

Character Info
Name: Kalina Rose
Alignment: LN
Race: Half Elf Half Rosenite
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 3755
Leilah shook her head. “Probably because… I don’t know… The thrill? You would have to ask them.” Kalina patted Xeik’s head.

“Try to put it aside. It takes all kinds of people. Look at the bright side at least Lewis has someone.” Kalina tried to make him think of the bright side of it all.

Leilah hugged Xeik to her and squeezed him tight, “We’re all here! I can make tonics to help you too! I’m sure the store can suffer a little if it means helping you.” She kissed his cheek. “Besides we all take care of each other.”

Osiria looked up excited to talk about Izzy now but Kalina butted in, “They fuck more than Simone and Lewis… It wasn’t a matter of if but when.”

Osiria frowned and pouted, “Rude, I’ll have you know that Rhen goes out on business just like everyone else.”

“Then he comes home and you two fuck like he’s been gone ten years… All while screaming at each other.” Kalina gave Os a side glance.

“We’re happy to have you back!” Leilah and Kalina welcomed him with another hug. “There’s going to be so many babies soon!” Leilah sounded so excited about it.

After a bit, the door creaked open upstairs and Simone came down dressed in her usual noble attire. Her hair was done nice and Xeik might not have noticed the crazed woman from before. Lewis was trailing behind her. “We’re starving…”

“I would say so… You fucked for literal hours,” Kalina grimaced. “Where the hell do you get the energy? Especially Lewis. He doesn’t look like he eats enough.”

“He’s going to start eating properly~ I can’t have him skin and bones. I’m scared I’m going to break him,” Simone waved her hand and looked at Xeik. “I’m Simone… by the way.”