Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Hoja Mesto > Dramatic Past [p/r]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Glynn’s amazing aim was something that Lewis was taking pride in, though lately it had become a surprising twist that Glynn was always aiming for his father. With the spoon, Lewis couldn’t help but feel elated that his son was doing such an amazing job. Simone was the one who chastised him for the action, though, and Lewis knew he had to be careful on how he responded to the ‘attacks’.

The rest of the waiters started to go back to their own business; after all, it was a fully functioning restaurant. Ian, though, stayed to keep talking.

“Wait, so…a wedding?” he asked as he looked between Xeik and Mia.

Xeik paled. “Ugh…I can’t handle that right now. I don’t know how Angela does it day in and day out. I’ve had to plan six weddings in the past four days. SIX. WEDDINGS.” At this, Mia pouted. “I know, I know…we need to plan it, but I can’t ask Angela or Raine to do it either.”

Ian crossed his arms. “Wow…this Angela must have made a real impact on you, Xeik. You’ve really changed.”

“You have no idea,” Lewis said with a deadpan stare. Glynn giggled, and then looked at Ian with the same dead look. “Good boy,” he said as looked down at Glynn. The baby boy let out a gleeful squeal and clapped his hands.

“And yet, both of you still haven’t changed all that much,” the waiter said with a smirk. “Well, I have to get back to work but…stop by sometimes, yeah?”

As Ian walked away, Lewis looked over to Simone. “Glynn does like other babies, doesn’t he…”

“No,” Xeik said immediately as he looked at the two. “Don’t you have enough?”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone looked up, “I can do it. If you want. I need things to fill my time and I do like planning details.”

Mia’s eyes lit up and lifted up Myrri after turning him over and rubbed her face to his giving Xeik the please look. After all, Xeik was her moon and Myrri was her little moon.

Mone was glad that there were people who knew Lewis from the past. It was good for him to have other people. However, she was completely absorbed with their discovery. “Yeah…” Then Xeik butted in and both Terrowins looked up at him. “No. We have enough love for all the babies in the world.” Together. At once.

Mia looked between Lewis and Simone and she smiled. They were expert parents and took good care of their kids.

Mone smirked down at Glynn, “He’s a year old now~ A newborn would be fun again. I do miss the snuggles… Glynn tries escaping me now.” They were all hushed talking and then Simone looked back up at Xeik. “I’m serious I’ll plan your wedding.”

FalseHope

Character Info
Name: Xeik Eraphim
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Divine Mender
Silver: 1379
Xeik gave Simone a questioning look when she offered to arrange the wedding for the two. The questioning look turned into one of admiration as Mia’s eyes lit up, and the two of them enthusiastically agreed to her proposal. It was a load off of both of their shoulders, and surely even Lady Angela would be pleased with the idea.

“Still, I think you might want to wait at least a little while…” Xeik sighed. “Rex and Hazel need some time to move out still. I’d at least wait until that happens.”

Lewis shrugged, “We can’t really plan anything like that. It just happens, and you know that very well.”

Xeik sighed again. He really couldn’t argue his point. Simone and Lewis were like magnets when it came to adopting kids. If the world wanted to give them one, it would.

Simone re-confirmed that she would plan their wedding, and Xeik smiled. “Please…please do. That would put us all at ease.” He trusted that Simone wouldn’t mess up either. If it were Lewis, well…

As if reading his thoughts, Lewis smirked. “I won’t interfere. Even I have standards, you know…”