Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > The City of Baltil > Lost's Meaning[P/R]
Celeste

Character Info
Name: Celeste Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Alpha Female
Silver: 1125
Celeste tilted her head at him and nodded. “It doesn’t seem like all that bad of a deal. Even if Aaryona gets herself killed we’ll continue to reap the benefits of this deal… If anything your redhead devil gave herself the short end of the stick. Wouldn’t you agree?”

She pushed her fingers to cup his face and kissed the tip of his nose gently as she thought. “Taboo was also killing all of my people. Why would I care for one more little taboo on the road to hell?” She chuckled softly. “We kill, we plunder, we share each other… There isn’t a taboo we have committed that we haven’t enjoyed at least a little. Killing my people weighs heavily on me at times but I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it when I did it.”

She was pleased by the kiss they shared. It was more than anything they had shared before but mostly because her body could take it. She wasn’t as fragile as she used to be but she could still feel that he was holding back with her. It would take some getting used to this for both of them. She gave him a smile that meant she understood and kissed him again lightly. “You know that besides my craving for knowledge that I worry.”

The elf could see the desire in his eyes probably way sooner than he had told her. She smiled at him and kissed him once more. There was so much want between the two of them. She had always wanted him to love her like a regular woman and now she could have that. She was no longer as fragile as she once was. “You know me, Love… Knowledge is going to be what gets me killed.” That was all the prompting she needed to give him before they entered the night together.

Together they spent all night coming up with crazy ideas and positions. She enjoyed it majorly and she didn’t really like how rough Sera liked it but still, she was the softer of the two. Afterward, she curled herself around him and put her head on his shoulder as her arm gripped his hip and her leg wrapped around his. “That was more fun than I ever thought it would be. Definitely different from how things used to be.” She chuckled a bit as she nipped at his neck. “Are you fulfilled finally, my Love?” She teased him knowing she could have fulfilled him either way.

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Nemesis found himself laughing at her witty banter. If anything, beneath her innocent guise lurked about just as much as killer as the other Volkovs. Her devious mind just worked on a grander scale and it sometimes even shocked Nemesis. “Yes, but here’s the thing about Angela…she’s not a stupid woman. She knew that we’d be getting the bigger rewards out of this and she wouldn’t dare make this if she wasn’t certain…” Cupping his chin, the varwolf couldn’t help but to think if they had skimmed over some other motive behind the goddess’ move. Perhaps it was merely nothing, but he was still skeptical. 

“Of course we have. The bigger question is what we haven’t done yet. Few and far, I’d imagine.” They would all atone for their sins, at least that’s what society would say. They would say that their actions would make them monsters. That his family would be all pay but they really didn’t care. They would do as they pleased and bear no regrets. “Your former kin deserved it though. They all betrayed and used you for their own profit. And now they are exactly where they belong.”

They shared a kiss that was far different from what they had ever had. Perhaps it was his fault for underestimating her, but he didn’t wish to hurt Celeste ever. But now, he felt like he could loosen his restraints around her, even if just by a bit. He could feel that she wanted it as much as he did. They laid onto their bed and perhaps for the first time, they truly made love throughout the night. He took pleasure in enjoying her new body and did his best to give her want she wanted in exchange. Nemesis and Celeste finished at some point and they fell into each other’s embrace. Nemesis glanced over to his wife while stroking the top of her head gently. “Yes. Never really thought that we would have a night like this before. And you? How do you feel?”

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Celeste

Character Info
Name: Celeste Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Alpha Female
Silver: 1125
Narrowing her eyes Celeste watched her husband with an uneasy movement. “We’ll have to watch her then. We have a good thing with her but I would rather that we also find out what her side plan is for this. It has to be something more than helping her daughter… but if not… She makes me very curious.”

There was chuckle that left her lips. “Gods help all if we find more to undo with taboo.” She winked at her husband with large red eyes as she thought about it. “This is true, they really did. I dislike what they had become. Had they not been so blind… No… I would not want things to be different. If they had been different I would have never ended up here with you.” She moved her hand to the side of his face now. “It would have been a pitiful existence without you.”

The night moved with them as they explored all the new possibilities that had opened up for them. Once they were exhausted she curled up with him and tilted her head of pink hair as he glanced at her. She nudged his hand softly much like a cat as he stroked her curls. “I never thought we would either. I have always been fragile and too small but now at least I am not small and I am not very fragile… Though still having an elf body makes me more fragile than Sera still.” She chuckled a bit more now before pushing herself up to kiss him.

“I feel good Nemesis… Better than I have in years. I am excited about the future. I want to see what we have in store for us now. Everything has opened for us now. Whatever we will encounter we can conquer it together as we always have… Or send Sera in and hope something is left after the carnage.” She chuckled as she began to lightly draw circles on his chest now as she thought about everything.

“So much is going to change now… That’s how I feel. I’m not scared about it though, I’m excited.”

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Nemesis pondered about the deal with Angela and what benefits she would truly gain from this. Her daughter’s skin being saved and not flayed from her body by the dark denizens here didn’t seem to be as great as what the Volkovs were gaining. But he would also tread carefully around it. The last time he had wondered about the redhead, he ended up having children with her.

Long ago, he had learned that regret was a pointless effort and waste of time. It had taken several lifetimes for him to get used to that fact, and it made him stronger. His former life was cast away and he moved forward. “Perhaps, but there’s no use in thinking about it. We are here now, and they are in the past.” He felt her hand reach up to his face, allowing himself to take pleasure in the smoothness of it against his skin. “And the same for me without you.”

Their first night together with Celeste’s new body was enjoyable to say the least. He didn’t have to hold back as much and gave her the attention she long sought for. “Perhaps, but your body is stronger than before. I wouldn’t dare be as rough as I would be with Sera.” Though to be honest, his first wife was much more good at inflicting pain just as much as taking it. He didn’t think that Celeste would be like her- they were on opposite ends of the spectrum but together they were the ideal wives for him. Nemesis kissed her back and reclined against the bed. This meant that now they would be able to produce children, though he wasn’t sure if such a breed could exist naturally. Perhaps it was more than just Celeste’s smaller former that had been the problem, not that he had ever blamed her of course. As far as he knew, there were only four that existed, and all of them lived on the island.

“Let’s hope that we won’t have to use that option. We both know that nothing would exist in her wake.” He smirked at her as he kissed the top of her head. “We can try again and see that we have our halls filled with new life…“  He was glad that she wasn’t afraid anymore- if she wanted to see this through, then he would follow suit, like a good husband.

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!