Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > The City of Baltil > Lost's Meaning[P/R]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela sat up in her chair and smiled at everyone in the room. “It’s against Aaryona’s wishes to have help but I’ve played her game long enough. First, she let me strand her in the middle of Revaliir is barely any clothes on her back… Then she convinced me she didn’t want to be in Canelux. This is the least I can do, I am her mother… and Marius isn’t here anymore.” Angela frowned a bit more. “Lilith is wonderful and a good teacher but she isn’t Marius. She has never run a clan before. I just want to make sure she has someone she can listen to and knows the way around others. You have that knowledge. I don’t want you to babysit her… an alliance yes… but mentor more so. She would never forgive me if I said to babysit her.”

Aaryona made a face at her mother and gave in so she could look at Nemesis. “It’s true that my stepmother doesn’t know how to run a clan well. She was nothing more than Harkon and my father’s thrall. If my father stepped out of line Harkon used Lilith against my father. The Draconis house is very old. It dates so far back that when the Draconis choose its next leader it was a 100 man gladiator event. The winner becomes the next head. I am the first one to inherit it by my father’s blood. It’s why so many were against me coming to power. My father was originally a farmer’s son near MoonCrest. He was one of the 100 that Harkon handpicked for the event. Lilith was originally from a rogue Draconis, something that was very illegal. She was also originally a mute because my father pleaded since she was innocent Harkon spared her and made her my father’s thrall. That’s all my knowledge of the situation.”

Angela nodded a bit. “It was around eight hundred years after that when the fall of the Draconis happened. Apparently, Harkon had suffered sun stroke. Lilith and Marius were forced to put him down. In the ruins of the clan, Marius walked away from it while Lilith chose to stay and carry on the family name. However, without the true heir, the Draconis suffered. It was during that time that Marius and I met. He used to tell me the stories which is the only reason I know them.” Angela explained a bit more and motioned to Aaryona. “Her father taught her everything he could before the void happened… He got lost in it and didn’t make it through since he put all his effort into making sure Aaryona got through. If anything, Marius has always made sure his legacy survived. That’s why I’m asking you to do this. I don’t know anything about clans or how to run them… It’s a different hierarchy than the Rosenites.”

Celeste tilted her head. “That’s it? That’s all you want to be able for me to give birth?”

Angela held up her hand and shook her head. “It’s not just you being able to give birth. This means so much to me that I will personally oversee every child birth and make sure they are healthy. If the taboo curse continues even with them being able to come to term, I can cure it.” Celeste’s eyes went wide for a moment as her lips trembled just a bit. “That’s how much this means to me. You help my daughter and I will forever be in your debt to do this. You break this vow and I take it away. It’s as simple as that.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
He already knew somewhat that the deal had to with watching over her daughter and make she didn’t get herself or her clan killed. That would seem to be more of a chore than a request for him. He tilted his head slightly and entertained the thought. “You believe it is wise for me to mentor her? Considering the last time I had played such a role, one of your children had to be buried…” It seemed odd but he suppose all things considered, she had to learn from someone and the only person they knew here that was capable of doing this was unfortunately him. Still, he shouldn’t had been surprised once he spotted her with Angela. “The alliance part will have to wait. The mentor bit though, that’s something that is more capable of happening. We will see afterwards if we can become true allies.” What he had seen so far from their brief meetings didn’t convince him of joining forces with her just yet. She had potential, but her age and inexperience were warning signs for him. Nemesis wasn’t above considering it for the future though, just as he had considered other things prior.

“Yes, Lilith…I remember quite well.” From the disdain in his voice, he hadn’t forgotten the disrespect she gave to him out of a blatant misunderstanding. It was true that he wasn’t as bothered by it as he had been at that gathering, but even with thousands of years in between then and now, he still remembered. Nemesis wasn’t surprised in the least that she didn’t know how to run a clan. She was brought up to be a thrall, in other words, a vampiric slave to Marius. “I am sorry to hear that she used to be a mute.” He heard the rest of the tale before from her mother and to be honest it was’t much different from how he came to power. The Shiran Clan was placed onto him because he was the absolute loyal child of his former mistress. He hadn’t forgotten his time with her or the clan but he had to learn that the past was the past and she would never be seen again. That is why he moved on and it was for the best since he had met his consorts.

He kept a stony appearance, only faulting when Celeste chimed in. He knew that she was hooked in once Angela promised that their unborn children would come into the world without fear of immediate death and illness. He watched his little wolf more and knew that she would accept the deal right there and then. There would be no way of arguing against it, not that he would disappoint her. His eyes closed and his fingers drummed lightly against his arm. He considered everything that was spoken and more so, what wasn’t and it was awhile before the vaewolf caved and nodded. “If you keep your end of the bargain, then we will keep ours. But I do have terms for you, Aaryona.” His eyes opened and sharply looked to her, “Firstly, you will have to learn to be more discreet with your…encounters with the other families. Believe me, if we have gotten wind of your doing, then the council that controls the city did as well. Some of the vampires and werewolves that are still in power are much older than even myself. It is against the law for families to wage war against one another, at least so obviously. If you must do something, then I will teach you on how to deal with them accordingly. Should you anger the council enough, there will be naught I can do for you at that point. You or your wolf.”

“You have the makings of being a great leader, and there is a time for mercy and a time to be cruel. You will learn the difference to that as well. I will teach her the arts of combat as well if I have to; that way if you are out of magic or can’t tap into it for whatever reason, you will be able to fight still using weapons and even your own body. In turn, you can teach your people that as well. Finally, I want Lilith to come to the manor at some point. There are things we have to discuss as well. In turn, I will help you not only have a better standing in this city reputation wise, but also financially with trade.”

She would learn the ins and outs of this place, and what she did with it was her own doing. He would merely give her the tools and knowledge to wield. “Just don’t fall for what your brother had once before or attack me or my own. You do that then I can’t guarantee that I will be so kind to you or your clan.”

Nemesis looked then to Celeste before the look softened. “But I will make this work on my end, for my love’s sake. Just make sure that you two keep up yours.”

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela looked sternly at Nemesis for a moment. “The last time you had a role I should have killed Nathaniel myself. The old me that you met was a weak pathetic woman who didn’t know when to end it. Thought that there was a solution for everything when there is not. I’m older and more wise than I was there and I am not the same woman I was back in DaeLuin. Here I am over fifteen hundred years old, I was the Goddess of Death and Decay, I may be the Goddess of Life now but that doesn’t discredit the things I know that I didn’t then. If it happens again, I will not hesitant to kill my own child like I did.” She tilted her head. “However, the best person to mentor her is you. I am not dumb enough to think otherwise. I could ask your other half but that puts you two way too close together. I’m not willing to risk what could happen. Your part about the alliance waiting is good enough of an answer for me. I wasn’t really going to push it right at this moment. Even I know Aaryona is a risk.”

By the look on her daughter’s face Angela knew that the girl was in utter shock of how different her mother was. “Lilith? I bit her once,” Angela shrugged a bit. “I’m sorry she used to be mute too.”

“MOTHER!” Aaryona finally said as Angela shrugged more.

“Call it the ex wife to the wife. Lilith has gotten rude in her old age. I say it’s from Harkon abusing her towards Marius. Doesn’t excuse her mouth every once in a while some humility will do her good. However, Aaryona does still need her around. As long as you don’t break her…” The disapproving look from Aaryona told Angela this was a bad idea. “Lilith is easy enough to talk to once you get through the defenses. I’m sure she was only rude a little.” She could tell something happened but she didn’t know completely.

Aaryona turned herself to Nemesis as he spoke to her and nodded. “I know, I didn’t have any idea how Kurayo was and I rushed into it without second thought to save my clan.” It took a lot to admit that she was wrong. “I’ve never been put in that situation before.” When he mentioned Eirik she took a moment to breath. “I figured that was you out in the woods. You really spooked him but I think its because he thought he couldn’t protect me anymore.” Her fingers gripped at her dress lightly.

Listening to Nemesis Aaryona nodded and didn’t interrupt him. “My father started but never finished thanks to the void… I know some swordplay but that’s it. Lux was forged for me but I can’t use it very effectively yet. I will have Lilith come here… She owes you an apology to start. She misunderstood before.”

“I don’t even want to know what she said.” Angela scoffed a bit. “She is too protective for her own good. Her and Marius could never have children so she lashed out at whoever she thought would harm Aaryona. Like I said Marius would do anything for his children. During our first marriage he sacrificed himself so I could save Nathaniel from the hunters and the fire. He was only a toddler at the time. Lilith is of the same mindset as Marius… No doubt from spending so long together.”

Crossing her arms Angela looked at Nemesis. “Do you what you see fit. If she gets herself killed even with your help that’s none of this deal’s concern. The deal is for you to mentor her not to babysit her. Should she not listen that is on her. If she attacks you or your own do as you see fit, if I catch her first I will punish her. I have no time for children who would endanger their other siblings. It would not be the first child of mine that I’ve killed for the betterment of the others.” Again this Angela shocked Aaryona but she could only guess that this was the result of Cyprus here in this realm.

Celeste smiled at her lover and put her hand in his as Angela nodded. “I will keep up mine. If Aaryona falters we still have a deal. I don’t back out just because my child can’t keep up. However, she is a good strong child and I have no doubts that she can live up to your expectations. She is still young and learning… She still have that impulsiveness that all new fledglings have at her age. She will learn or she will die. This is the life she has chosen and I can’t persuade her otherwise. My magic will keep Celeste this way so there will be no need for her to drink that potion more than once. That bottle I gave you is something you will have to do whenever she grows after the new moons though… If you run out just contact me and I’ll make you some more… if it isn’t strong enough I’ll make a more potent batch for you to try.”

Angela got up and bowed to them both before Aaryona did the same. “Send me a letter or messenger when you want Lilith to come see you. I’ll make sure she is on her best behavior. I do apologize deeply for the things that she has said," Aaryona spoke softly but with respect as she gave a deep bow to Nemesis.

“For now Nemesis, take this time to be with Celeste. Get used to her,” Angela winked at them both and it sent a blush to Celeste’s face once more.

After the farewells were given Celeste looked back up to Nemesis. “Things are going to be oddly different around here… aren’t they?” She could already feel the house staff and the others of their family looking at her. It made her a tad uncomfortable but she would get used to it. “And… we can finally have our child…” It stuck with her since Aaryona had given her the vial.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
It wasn't to say that Nemesis and Angela didn't have a sort of understanding at all. No, there were some things they both believed in and it had lead to the creation of the twins. But he suppose that they stood were they were now because together they were too volatile. He knew that she changed from the woman in DaeLuin, just as he wasn't the same man both physically and mentally speaking. He did frown when she brought up "his other side", mainly because he knew that Celeste had no idea of what they were discussing. He wasn't trying to hide it from her, but rather thought of it to be a useless thing to mention since it wouldn't affect them in the least. "Let's just say that she's referring to a man that I used to be." He didn't want to think about Raeguel and how weak he was. Again, he left the past where it belonged. "No, that won't do. Not if he catches wind of me and ruins everything I have worked hard for."

His head tilted to the other side; he could care less for Lilith but had already knew that Aaryona depended on her. As annoying as it was, he wouldn't do anything to destroy her. Perhaps put her in her place, maybe. "The she-vampire will not be broken. Though I don't take kindly in being called "a little insignificant fly" for no reason. I have killed for lesser insults." He cared not if Lady Draconis didn't favor this part of the deal, she was going to learn that sometimes one had to make the necessary choices for the betterment of the family. Her vampire had to learn an important lesson and oh, he was feeling quite generous as a smile crept up onto his face.

"Oh no, you may be a different person Angela, with all due respect, but this time my clan is rather small. In fact, only those dearest to me are apart of that circle. So I'm sure you can understand that if either of my consorts are harmed and Aaryona had a willing part in it, I will not hesitate like I did with her brother."

"We will see. She has promise, but I can be rather…cruel at times, so I've heard. Regardless I will teach her what she needs to know." Whether she could keep up or not remained to be seen, but her mother had every bit of confidence in her so he would have to take that into consideration.

Despite his harsh words for Aaryona, he didn't hold such a tone when speaking directly to her. Instead, he was simply his charming self as his attention shifted, "Oh no no no. You have already apologized for her behavior, Lady Draconis. All is forgiven between you and I on that issue." He waved it off and dropped his arms to either side as he approached her, "Also give your wolf my regards, kis róka." His smile deepened and he nodded to Angela and turned back to rejoin Celeste. He had never seen her so meek as she was before, but much had changed and she was still taking it all in. "I'm afraid that you will start to see some of the problems Serafina have to deal with as far as the locals are concerned. Your previous protected you from most of the vulgar comments and staring eyes, but now… He himself couldn't help but to stare but it was his wife and he had such rights if she allowed it, of course. He lifted his sights to everyone else in the room, his hard eyes were a silent gesture for dismissal and so they all had. "Yes, that is true now. You should be able to finally care to full term without issues and the baby no long being ill." He caressed her face as he always did. "A healthy child we will have together, is that not what you want?"

God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Celeste

Character Info
Name: Celeste Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Alpha Female
Silver: 1125
Aaryona looked at him for a moment and there wasn’t a look of shock. “The fact you know his name for me means I was correct in assuming that you know a lot more than initially thought.” Before they left Aaryona hesitated. “Lord Volkov, kis roka means Little Fox. It’s from the Haza Savanna, where Eirik is from.” She bowed again before catching up to her mother. Things were going to get interesting from here on out.

“I am just not used to the staring eyes, My Love.” Celeste looked to Nemesis and only him to avoid the looks. For now, he sent everyone away. “Only you can look upon me and I don’t feel so awkward. I suppose it is because my form is more appealing now. You and I have always had a mind connection instead of a full body connection. I am glad that my form appeals to you now. I think I would be sad if it did not after growing like this.”

She pushed her face into his hand and nuzzled it softly. Her face wasn’t so small anymore that she could nuzzle all the way so easily anymore. “Yes, and with Angela’s care, we’ll be able to grow our small circle… Using our offspring to gain more power ground.” Of course, their children weren’t tools but this was just how things were. “It is very much what I want. More than anything… It even beats finding the cure for the moon curse. Having a family with you and Sera, it is my greatest wish.”

She did love her sister wife even if they fought at times. They were all part of a strong pack together. They needed to love one another and no one else. With the addition of the children Celeste knew that eventually, Sera would love them as well. Maybe not the crying or the whining but strong children she would adore.

“Can you… rub that stuff on me? My limbs and torso hurt from growing.” There was another blush as she admitted to her pain. “It is a numb pain and not really all that bad… but if we have the solution to it… It would be better to use it.” She wanted to spend time with her husband after all.

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
“Yes, I understand what you mean. I fell for your brilliance, my love. Your physical state had never been a problem for me for your mind was the most attractive thing to me. Besides that, I felt like you and Sera together were well rounded enough since you both were polar opposites.” Still they were very much so, though the gap was more narrow now. He gazed at her more so, and for a moment he was starting to wonder if she had felt inferior because of her previous form. “Did it really bother you so much?” He knew that there were some things she could hide from him and he wouldn’t be completely surprised by her answer either way.

“I know you been waiting for it, and I knew it was for not just you and me, but for the family entirely.” He hadn’t been against the idea; in fact he was pleased with the concept that they would be able to have children now. He was even more pleased with how lovely her form was. “And with this…blessing…your wish will closer to coming true.” As much as he loathed it, he did owe Angela now and had to make sure that her daughter didn’t get herself killed. It wasn’t so much a big deal he supposed when they would be reaping in much greater rewards from this deal. For now it was just him and Celeste and he held out his hand for her when she requested that they use the stuff the goddess provided them.

“Yes, let’s go upstairs then. Don’t think you’d want more prying eyes on you, darling.” He smiled and lead her up to the staircase, up the stairs and towards their chambers. Unearthing the bottle from his pocket, Nemesis started to open the contents and looked to Celeste, “Go ahead and get ready.” He shut the door and locked it before making his own way towards the bed and when she was laying down, Nemesis poured some of the stuff into his hands and massaged her. Starting with her shoulders, he worked on them and moved down towards hers arms. When that was through, he poured some more and began to caress her chest and stomach before traveling down to her legs. It was strange and new for him as he explored her grown body and made sure that she was tended to accordingly. “How is it?”, he asked as he continued the massage.

God Rules
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Celeste

Character Info
Celeste knew that her husband was being sincere with her. She knew that it probably never crossed his mind at all since he was so attracted to the way her wondrous mind worked. She offered him a smile and moved her lips to his cheek so she could put her forehead against him. It felt weird without having him down on the ground kneeling but it was also nice. “No Nemesis, it never even crossed my mind to bother me. I suppose that it is all just too different just yet but I will get used to it. I do like the way you watch me, it is the others. It is pleasantly different after all these years to see you look at me differently, but it is not a bad thing. I think it is a good thing, after all, people say marriages get stale after so long.” It was more of a joke considering just how long they had been married.

She nodded to him and smiled up at him. It was a great honor for her to be able to finally add an heir to their family. It meant the world to her and more, especially putting to rest the thousand dying cries of the children they had lost. It would never replace the love she felt for each of those children but it finally felt like something was going right in that little area of their life and that was all it took to make Celeste happy. “Yes… and it will become our wish finally.” Nemesis could have children with whoever he wanted but he had waited for Celeste. He was respectful of his wives and chose only to bed them, despite how Serafina was. Celeste even with this new form would continue being just his and that alone satisfied her. Besides how devoted she was to him it did seem like a lot of work finding someone else, way too much effort and a waste of time in her opinion.

Finally, they parted and she took his hand delicately. Her hand was a bit bigger now as she wrapped her fingers around his. Her thumb gently caressed his skin and she found herself smiling a bit more at the thought of being even closer to his size. It wasn’t something she thought she had ever desired but… now she didn’t know what she would do if things reversed. It was still all too sudden in her mind and she nodded up to him. “Yes, away from prying eyes seems wonderful right now.” It provided them with privacy to do as they pleased… and her limbs really did hurt after all.

As he led her up the staircase she let her free hand feel the stone wall as they ascended the manor. Her slender digits gently weaving in and out of the stone spacing and feeling the cold presence they had despite her thinking the manor was quite warm today. Once in their bedroom, she watched him take the bottle out and shut the door.

After nodding to him, it took a little bit for her to figure out just how to take off the dress that Angela had so kindly made for her. Once she could wiggle out of it the fabric fell into a puddle on the floor and she flung herself almost too gleefully back on the bed and took a deep breath as her crimson eyes met his once he was over her.

Her eyes closed as she relaxed and once in a while she would giggle and wiggle herself as he as caressed places that felt rather weird now. It was especially weird when it came to her breasts and her hips, probably because she wasn’t used to even having them. She didn’t mind him taking his time to learn her new body, in truth that excited her more than it should have. She peeked up at him and gave him a tender look, “Much better, it feels so warm and it’s soothing away the aches… but you are comforting me more than any bottle of magic potion can. For some reason, it’s making me awful gleeful to have you touching me.”

It was clear that she wasn’t used to the sensations and the desires of an adult body. It was almost uncomfortable for her but she let the dreadful feeling leave as she focused on the fact that it was her Nemesis that was doing the caressing and admiring. That alone made her feel much better about the whole thing. Her hair was still like an ocean around her and she gently moved an arm up so she could twirl large strands of her hair. Her hair was much like silk, so soft and smooth just like the rest of her elvish body.

“Are you pleased Nemesis?” She pushed herself up after a moment of thought and leaned back on her elbows as she sat up close to him. “With me… I mean. At first, I didn’t know what you thought… and I’m still confused. I want you to like me still. I won’t deny being a tad jealous of Sera if you are displeased with my new body.” Though the words left her lips it was the look in her eyes that said she knew he was happy with it all though a bit miffed with the price they had to pay for all this.

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
He wasn’t very sure if Celeste was telling him the truth and did have some insecurities, but he also knew that she’d have no reason to lie to him. In the end, Nemesis accepted her answer all the same. What he did know was that she wasn’t the sort that wished for attention from strangers. She only wished to please her husband and he knew very well of the lengths to her loyalty to him for he shared the same views. “Indeed, you have nothing to worry about as far as that happening. Things between us have always been interesting to me”, he spoke with a toothy grin. And now it seemed like that venture wouldn’t be changing but rather growing with the inclusion of children now. He hadn’t had any since the twins with Angela and she had yet to fully experience motherhood. It would be quite the change for the Volkovs.

Nemesis suppose that he truly hadn’t looked to Celeste in such a manner before- it wasn’t that he hadn’t found her lovely before but with her new curves and assets, it served him to remember that she still carried the same mind that first intrigued him about her so many moons ago. Neither her body or mind overshadowed the other, but instead complimented each other in his opinion. It definitely had an effect on her since she was also closer to his height. Many had mistaken her in the past to be his daughter and many had paid for such insults. Now there would be no denying that she belonged to him- mind, body and heart. They made their way to the bedroom to be alone with one another and he watched her strip away the dress from her body. He watched his mate with lustful eyes, there was no denying that as he strolled over towards the bed she fell against and soon begun his work. Nemesis enjoyed the paths his hand took down her body, from her supple breasts to her smooth stomach and hips. He especially adored the way she watched him as he did it too. “Glad to see you enjoying yourself, my love.” His hands moved up to her neck and caressed it gently to allow the contents to against it. “You’ll get used to it, you were always so good at adapting, I have no doubt whatsoever.”

The alpha worked back down her body but then ceased a moment when she questioned his feeling about her. Nemesis tilted his head and lowered himself to be seated on the bed beside her. “Celeste, I am pleased. Quite pleased actually.” He looked her deeply in her eyes, allowing her to see the lust that followed beneath his own. “Everything for us outweighs any payment I must atone for, and your happiness is my own. Right now nothing else matters but us.” He shifted lower to her and pressed his lips softly against hers, he was still used to be being so gentle with her in her original form. “Do not fret about comparing yourself to Serafina. You are you and she is her. I do not prefer one over the other. You both know that.” He kissed her again, this time he was a bit rougher and let it linger just a bit longer.

God Rules
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Celeste

Character Info
Celeste stared up at him with a soft set of eyes as he watched her. His eyes spilled with lust and it felt very odd, though it was also very nice. “I’ll always enjoy myself when you spoil me,” she chuckled a bit as she thought about it. “It’s adapt or die Love… Isn’t that what you told me?”

After her question, he stopped her hands on her body. He sat down by him and listened to his words. She gave a gentle smile as he stared into her eyes. She was glad that he liked her new form and it eased her soul to hear those words come from him. “I was a little worried about if her price would be too steep… you would go through hell for me and I know that… Not that I would ever ask you to.” She lifted her hand to his face for a small moment as they kissed. It was so light, it was due to him needing to be a bit more gentle with her smaller form.

“If I ever fret about Sera completely… I would have never agreed to marry you and share you with her.” She chuckled a bit and kissed him back. She was taken back by the force for just a moment as no one had ever been that rough with her, thanks to her fragile form before. “All I truly worry about is being of use to you. I am much weaker than my sister wife and that worries me sometimes because honor is very important to me.”

Cupping his face she brought him back down to her and kissed him once more with the roughness that he had shown her. “You know… You have a lot to teach me with this new body.” She chuckled a bit at him as she played dumb. “You could teach me all over again. I’m sure you would love that. Especially since you don’t have to hold back anymore.” No more having to be gentle with her just because she had a fragile form. Now that she was grown they could explore different things. All he had to do was agree.

—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Nemesis mused her and tickled beneath her chin. "Of course my sweet. You now that I don't mind it." There was no secret that he allowed her many thing just as he did Sera. If it meant that they would be happy, then he was willing to oblige. The foreign fruits and her library were testimony to that for Celeste as it was for Sera and him letting her have her way most days were. They were the only things that mattered to him besides himself that he had left in this world. "Always, Celeste. It is a harsh lesson the three of us have learned in our lives, but we are survivors in one sense or another. That is how it will always be until the bitter end."

When it came to giving Celeste her dream, he was willing to pay this price of mentoring Angela's daughter. She was correct in thinking that only he would be the safest bet for Aaryona's survival as well as her clan's. Had she came to another vampire house, there was a good chance that they would have simply taken advantage of her or kill them on the spot. She didn't annoy him enough to warrant her death nor would it had been a wise thing to do. That said, should she endanger his family, Nemesis would have no choice but to take the proper actions. "While I can't say that I'm completely enthralled by the idea, I'd rather let you have your dream and simply pay the redhead devil her dues. She was clever in this little exchange as she had always been." Perhaps even better since this was a different side of her that he hadn't seen before. Still, he didn't regret his chosen path now. "Oh I know. It was a selfish thing for me to ask and you had every right to turn me down. Most women would have since the concept of sharing is a tad, taboo." He kissed her in a manner he had never done so before, it was much more harder than what they were used to with one another yet not as carnal as he was with Sera. Perhaps he was still holding back somewhat because it was Celeste after all. "Darling, you are worth more to me than just some tool. Had I not seen the value you are truly worth, I would have never brought you back here. Do not worry about comparing the two of you, you are both worthy of standing by my side", he reassured her. "You do bring honor to this house. There was never a question about that."

He felt himself being pulled towards her and their embrace was equal and roughness and want. His hands settled onto her hips as he pulled her closer to him. The more she spoke, the tighter the grip became on her. There was no point in hiding his desire for her, not that she couldn't see it across his eyes. "I could teach you a lot, but it depends on what you wish me to teach." When it became too much for him to hold himself back, he moved in and kissed her for long moments. The flames of passion stroked violently within him as he became more carnal with her. Soon he stripped himself of his clothing and closed the space between them. The next several moments were filled with a lustful haze in his mind as they carried out whatever pleased them. This lovemaking was vastly different from before now as their union carried on until gods knew when. He allowed her to crave and enjoy the touches and kisses he bathed her body with; whispers of sweet promises and vulgar whispers seeped from his mouth and into her ears. But Nemesis was good enough to stop such things when asked and fulfilled whatever she wanted. His own body craved hers and took to her like a addictive drug. Minutes felt like hours, and hours like days as he helped her get used to her new self while enjoying it as well.

God Rules
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!