Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Perditi Cemetery > Treasure Hunting, Round Thr- [p/r]
Firesong

Character Info
Name: Drake Alzrahi
Alignment: CG
Race: Celestial Dragonstar
Class: Dragon Knight
Silver: 787
It didn’t take Drake much convincing to take Vela back to her room. She was acting all sorts of loopy, and the shouting matches between her and the others weren’t making anything better. It was a struggle to get her out of the dress, but once she was naked, he practically carried her to the bed, and threw on covers. He had taken off the cumbersome jacket to the suit, but was still wearing the nice button down, though it was disheveled at this point from the work he had done to get Vela settled.

“You’re crazy, you know,” Drake said as he pet her softly. She snuggled up close to him, her head in his lap as he stroked her hair. They stayed like this for some time, with Vela raving about how much she liked Drake, and how he smelled so good. Whatever was in the poison and antidote seemed to hit her harder than any drunk she had ever had.

“Shhh…go to sleep, Vela…”

Vela

Character Info
Name: Vela Alsephina
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel
Class: Treasure Hunter
Silver: 2475
It was a few hours after the antidote that Vela woke up and shot up in bed. She threw the blankets off of her and looks like she was just stretching. She stretched her arms, her legs, and her wings. “Now.” She moved over to the door and kicked it off the hinges.

“Okay, you fucking assholes,” she marched out stark naked. “I want to see the king!” She put her hands on her hip.

“PRINCESS VELA!” The guards and everyone were covering their eyes.

“Oh shut up. I’ve had enough of this.” She wiggled and started to be on the move. “LOOK OLD MAN!” she pointed at him. “I will open the vault but I want nothing else to do with this place!” Her grandfather and father were covering their eyes. “WHY IS EVERYONE DOING THAT?!”

She looked down at herself, “Oh, no wonder it's so breezy~”

Firesong

Character Info
Drake had been out wandering the castle and getting his bearings straight. He had even taken a stop at the airship to make sure their load was still secure, and grab himself a bite to eat. He didn’t want a repeat of the fiasco earlier, and knew that their food was safe. It was on his way back to the room that he heard vela was awake, and marching through the halls stark naked.

“Oh no…” He rushed into the room, grabbing a silver blue robe and rushing to where he knew she’d be. It was about when she realized that she was naked that Drake ran into the room, throwing the robe around her. He used the ties to pull her closer to him, tying it off for her. “You never stop, do you…always in a rush. I swear you’d leave your head if it wasn’t attached…” He kissed her forehead, seeming not to care that they were in the presence of her family.

“So…you’ve decided then?” Drake asked with a half smile.

Vela

Character Info
Vela didn’t actually care if she had no clothes on. She had zero body modesty and she would tell anyone that to their faces. “Thanks,” She got all snuggled into the robe as he pulled her close and kissed her forehead. “Nope, don’t stop. Won’t stop either.” She gave him a smirk. “I wouldn’t be Vela if I did,” she gave him a salute. She fluffed her hair out of the robe and smirked at him.

“I have. After this Drake… Will you stay with me forever? Be by my side forever? Dive into the depths of who knows what? Forever? With me?” She looked up at him with her big purple eyes. “Do not tell Raile… He’s gonna start getting ideas.” She put her hand on her hips. “God knows how he’ll be.”

“If you have children…”

“OI, DON’T YOU START TOO! Raile is already all glittery-eyed!” She mumbled. “I’ll bring them around.” She said it just loud enough. “Let’s go to the vault.”

They were in front of a large gold and marble gateway of sorts with a pedestal. It was stained with blood. Showing that it had been opened and closed many times in it’s hay day. “How do you even know there’s something good in here?”

“Well, the documents…”

“They could be wrong. With as many times as this has been opened and closed… Not to mention the people who held the key… It’s probably empty.” Vela’s eyes laid on her father’s. “You know what I’m talking about.”

“Your great grandfather would never have…”

“He was in deep debt. Face the facts.” She held up her hand, “Guess I’ll prove it.” She recited a small incantation and the door lit up with great colors before opening. The lights flickered on from the great magic that bound it. It was empty just like Vela had said.

The only thing there… was a scabbard. She walked in and picked it up. “It was a sword.” Her eyes went to Drake’s sword. “It matches yours… Ironically.” She threw it to Drake. “Think your sword has a twin? Or maybe the same maker?”

Her father and grandfather were both in mourning, “What do we do?”

“You stop the council and take back your country. You become not shit leaders. I know someone. I’ll ask her if she’ll give you council. Do you remember a place called Auclair?”

“Terrible tragedy…”

“Well… Their princess is alive and well. I can ask her to help,” she held up her hand. “Not for free though. She’s a busy person… Mistreat her and her husband will slit your throats. What do you think Drake?”

Firesong

Character Info
“Was that a proposal?” Drake asked with a half smirk. “Vela, you really are settling down.” He leaned over and kissed her. “Of course I’ll stay by your side. I’d be crazy not to.” He kissed her again. “Now…let’s get this over with already.”

As they moved to the vault, Drake let Vela take the lead, and stood back as she opened it. To everyone’s surprise, save for Vela, the vault was completely empty, all but for a scabbard. When she tossed it to Drake, he immediately recognized it. “But why is it there…” “I don’t recall ever being here…” Auclair had stirred something…fragments of memories that he had lost. Yet here, there was nothing.

Drake pulled the blade out of the makeshift sheath he had been using, and slid it into the scabbard. “It’s a perfect fit…” He wondered if there was another sword out there, but something deep down told him that this weapon was a one of a kind.

But his business wasn’t the forefront of the problem at hand. It could be resolved at a later date. Instead, he focused on Vela, who had started to mention Simone. “I’m sure she wouldn’t mind helping for a price. Either that, or Raile. He’s more a businessman, but…if you let him pick and choose, I’m sure the kingdom could end up quite prosperous.”

“Speaking of…” He glanced to Vela. “…our funds are running low again. We should probably make a stop in Taevalinn for a few nights of work…”

Vela

Character Info
“Shut the fuck up…” She playfully pushed him before being dragged in for a kiss. “Yeah… then we can go home…”

Vela shrugged, “There’s no information on what was inside this vault. It was kept secret even from the royalty that ruled it due to the nature of how the vault opens. It’s impenetrable from an outside force. I was just thinking about what I would do if I was hard up for cash.”

“You would sell your family out?”

“Drake is my family. I guess Raile too even though he sells my body for cash…” She thought about it.

“HE DOES WHAT?!”

“Easy old man. He sells dates with me and I get free food,” Vela put her hand on her hip. “I don’t touch anyone and it’s easy money. Most men leave because they can’t handle me. So far only this one has lasted.” She pointed at Drake and then shrugged. “I’m not easy to get along with.”

“Both… Raile to get them on straight and Simone to teach them how to lead. You’ll owe them a fuck ton but it will be worth it.”

“What do you mean… Low on funds? You are a royal…”

“I table dance,” Vela spoke like it wasn’t a problem.

“LIKE SOME COMMON WHORE?!” Jeremy was shocked.

“Whores get touched. I don’t get touched. Only by Drake and we already did that fantasy… It wasn’t our style.”

Her father, grandfather, and Jeremy both look shocked.

“Was it something I said?” She looked at Drake.