Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Perditi Cemetery > [Event] A Fair Game [P/R]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
The two felt as one, spinning about with daggers as Simone learned to weave a macabre dance of blood and death. All around them beasts and wraiths fell, and with each step their resonance grew. They grew hotter, moving faster and in perfect step, until Lewis noted that something was…different.

It was no longer Lewis and Simone together. They were one person, a black and blue set of elegant wings sprouting from a maniacal silver haired man. You and I…we are one. Literally. I can feel everything. The death sped up around them as the fire spread. The tent was starting to collapse, but the fused couple seemed not to care. To them, the flames were nothing.

“Burn it all!” Lewis said, laughing as his eyes flashed azure blue. “It’s so wonderful! End it all…burn it to the ground!” They were panting, the feeling of intensity overwhelming. “I fucking love you!” The larger part of the tent collapsed behind them, crushing more of the dark beasts. At this point, it seemed as though the fused Lewis and Simone were being left alone, the remnants choosing to run instead of confront them.

And so they basked in the fire, relishing the feeling of being one, laughing and howling as if a crazed beast themselves,

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Their blood felt on fire. The moment the resonance waned she found herself around Lewis. She was panting heavily and he was as well. There was nothing else around them as they kissed and practically ripped each other’s clothing off. There in the destroyed circus they took each other with a new energy. The flames whipping blue like the first time in the valley.

Meanwhile–

Kalina saw the fire as she took a beast and snapped its neck. “AYAA. RHENAKOS. THE CIRCUS! What if people are inside?” The blue fire was eerie enough to be part of all this. “COME ON! We have to make sure everyone is evacuated out of the tent!” She could see it falling in on itself.

“Let’s go!” She started to run with the other two. What they found in the inside made her immediately put her hand over Ayaa’s eyes, “By my mother…” Simone was bathing Lewis in her own fire as she sat on top of him panting.

“I would fucking marry you again and again. I love you,” Simone let it out as a scream as the resonance was rampaging through her.

“SIMONE! LEWIS! The circus is imploding come on. We have to leave,” Kali yelled for them.

Simone was too busy looking at Lewis, "This is our power."

Raize

Character Info
Name: Rhenakos Raize
Race: Human
Class: Berserker/Hunter
Silver: 1658
Rhenakos was helping others escape when he finally caught up to Kalina and Ayaa, and when he saw Kali staring in shock and covering Ayaa’s eyes, he stared off to the center ring. He immediately threw up his hands in utter dismay. “For the love of..;fucking Gods damn it, I just can’t!” He grabbed Kali and Ayaa, and pulled them towards the exit of the tent.

“Just let them do what they want. I give up!” Rhenakos was obviously just done. Ayaa was apparently scarred, staying in a quiet shock as they left the two crazies going at it in the middle of a burning circus.

Meanwhile, Lewis and Simone had absolutely no issue being left alone., Audience or not, they were going to do whatever they pleased, the circus be damned.

As Rhenakos, Kali, and Ayaa left, the tent finally gave out, collapsing. The hunter wasn’t too worried about them…at this point it would take a lot more than this to kill them.

Rhenakos stared at Kali for a good few moments before finally speaking. “We…don’t talk about this, okay? I’d rather just drink these memories away. So how about it…we all want to go out bar hopping? Osiria’s pretty much given me the clear to not come home tonight…and after that…”

Bite me.