Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Apoy Island > Deadwood[P,R?]
Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 0
When asked if she knew what a curse was Sirona replied simply. ”Let’s say that I don’t know.” She wanted to hear what Shiloh had to say on the subject in the context that they were speaking of. Serious voice and all Sirona listened without interruption to what Shiloh was saying. Sirona understood what Shiloh meant when said that, if Sirona felt something then she could figure out what that meant. Yes, Sirona did, Shiloh had cursed them, but she was thankful, kind of, to hear that they wouldn’t die from the curse, but would struggle with it all the same. ”My I ask, how are things going to get difficult for them? What was the context of the curse?” She asked, once again curious, new lands meant new mentalities in people for her to figure out. What was a normal curse among the people of Canelux?

When asked if she believed in the Gods and what she thought of them, the angel raised a brow for a moment before thinking with a contemplative face. She was thinking on what exactly to say and how to say it. ”I am from Onnen, to be more exact, I woke up in a Monastery there a couple years ago. I had no knowledge of Gods until after the invasion of the insects to your lands, and an encounter with centaur who was exploring Onnen for the first time. Until then I prayed to Onnen, the first world tree. The centaur told me of the Gods and Goddess of these lands, and, when I heard that, I felt something deep inside me resonate with that knowledge.” She explained, hoping she didn’t sound crazy.

”I had originally intended to come to Canelux to explore the new lands, but now I also have the purpose of visiting all of the Gods. I’m an angel, as such I’m a servant of the Divine, at least that’s what I feel deep down in my soul.” She paused a moment to think. ”I have met Dalanesca already, she was the first and so far only Goddess I have encountered. It was… interesting, however, as a Goddess I pledged myself to serve her, however, I shall serve all of the Deities to the best of my abilities.” She wasn’t a fool and by her voice she knew that there would be conflicting orders at some point she’d have to deal with. ”All I can do is my best to serve them. So, to answer your questions directly; yes, I do believe in them, and I am a servant of the Divine.” She left it at that for now, thinking that that would be the best explanation she could give.

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
"People like them prefer to steal from hard-working folk instead of working for what they spend. What better way to make them suffer than by making it so they'll never be able to use their ill gotten gains for what they want? No matter how much they take or how much they rob, they'll only be able to buy what they need. They'll always be a coin short at the tavern and whatever they steal will trickle away like a hole in a sack of grain." She leaned back with a satisfied look. "There's a few ways to get around this though–either they clean up their act and and live honest lives or throw away their pride to be dependent on others. Bandits usually have a lot of pride and are too stubborn to change, so they can only blame themselves for their suffering." You couldn't force people to change, even if it was for a good reason. You could lead a horse to water but you couldn't make it drink, much less a person. It would be easy to kill a few of the bandits and make them an example, but that wasn't how Shiloh wanted things done. Death wasn't the solution to everything. Changing one's actions out of fear of divine retribution wasn't genuine. As soon as they stopped believing in the consequences they'd go right back to it again. "Cursing them to death would be a waste of breath. If I did that, they'd never get a chance to learn." 

Sirona said she was from Onnen, the new continent. That did explain why her appearance looked different from the usual type, and she gave more background on why she was interested in meeting the deities. Wanting to learn more about the world was normal, especially when the world had grown wider following the war. But what the angel said next didn't sit well with Shiloh. Sirona's real reason for wanting to meet the deities was due to some personal obligation that made her believe she should be a servant of the gods. The rogue's expression dimmed when the angel said she had already met and pledged herself to Dalanesca and was planning to do the same to the rest of the Conclave. Belief in a higher power or a deity she could accept, but to serve all of them at once? That was impossible.

Leaning forward and folding her hands, she didn't say anything for a while. So this was the nagging worry she had in the back of her head. And you wondered why she hesitated to let people know who she was. "I'm not saying what you believe is wrong, it's just…" She let out a long sigh, pressing her fingers into her forehead. "Do you really need to serve all of them?" There wasn't any good way to put this–what Sirona was planning to do wasn't the best idea. Pulling her hands from her face, she stared at the ground. "…No man can serve two masters.He will either love one, and despise the other. Take it from me; don't try to please everyone. Pick who you want to serve, and stick with them. You'll be a lot happier that way." If her analysis of the angel's personality was correct, Sirona probably wouldn't take her advice. "Just because people call them divine doesn't mean they should be worshiped. Personally I think praying to the the world tree is just fine. But if you're really going to go through with it, I know where you can find at least two other deities." Maybe she could find a way to convince her before she sunk in too deep. 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Sirona

Character Info
Sirona listened intently to the explanation given for the curse and what the curse itself did. Intriguing indeed. ”That, that is truly a unique and fitting punishment I believe.” Sirona replied, impressed. ”It doesn’t harm them physically, yet will impede their lifestyle until such time as they learn their lesson. No bloodshed needed. I’ll admit, I probably would have killed them, but I like your curse better.” Sirona replied, she did approve of such a cruse, which wasn’t something she would normally do, approve of a curse. She considered them to normally be something of a evil origin, malice in nature. Yet, Shiloh had proven that that wasn’t always the case.

It took a few minutes but Sirona explained in detail why she had come to Canelux from Onenn as best she could. The first words out of Shiloh were blunt, but did cut into Sirona all the same, the point was valid and Sirona couldn’t argue it, not rationally anyway. She again listened as advice was given, to try not and try and pleas everyone, that what she was trying to accomplish would be impossible. Pick a Deity to serve and stick with that one. Divinity didn’t mean they were worth worshiping, which ran counter to Sirona’s thoughts; why Divine if you aren’t worth worshipping?

When Shiloh finished, saying that she knew where to find two other Deities if Sirona wanted to know, the angel was silent for a few moments as she thought over what was said to her. ”Perhaps in time, after meeting them all as I feel I must do, it will work out that I only serve one of two of them, that do not conflict with each other. Only time will tell I suppose. But until then, I still feel I must at least meet them all.” She paused and then looked to Shiloh. ”I would be most grateful, though, if you could share that information on the two. And, thank you, for the advice, I will keep it in mind, truly you are the first, aside from Dalanesca that I have spoken to about this in such detail.” Sirona smiled at the thank you part with a nod of her head. She was curious to know what kind of information Shiloh had for her.

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
It was finally time. All this talk had built up to this moment, and Shiloh intended to hold up to her promise. In the end Sirona would have to decide for herself, hopefully choosing something that would be best for her and her alone. Getting into a more comfortable position, Shiloh leaned back and started. "Alright, just so you know–I'm not the most reliable source when it comes to anything outside of where to find these two deities. I'll tell you what I know, but like everyone else you should take it with a grain of salt." This would take a while. "Ok, first there's a temple up in the base of the Baltil Mountains. Let me give you a visual representation on where it is. See this spot right here?" Her finger tapped an area below the prominent mountain range in the northern part of Parvpora. "It's around that place, more or less. Don't go too high into the mountains or you'll miss it. You shouldn't be seeing any dwarves, that's way too high up. Once you do find it, you can't miss it. It sticks out from the rest of the landscape, with floating rocks and shifting colors and all. There's an incredibly strong magical signature from the whole thing and the inside's an endless library, if it hasn't changed. I got these details from a second-hand source who visited it once a few years back so I can't be sure if it's the same now."

"Anyway, the one who runs it also happens to be married to another of the gods, Angela. She's one of the most well-known next to Dalanesca, which makes sense with them being life and death. I haven't really met the husband personally, so I can't give you anything on him there. If you're looking for something awe-inspiring, that temple'll do it. I heard it was made out of a fallen star." Now with Adraejen's temple out of the way, it was time to divulge hers. Not wanting to raise the angel's expectations too much, Shiloh thought she'd fool with her a bit. After all, the very first thing she said was not to take everything she was saying at face value. Putting on a more casual attitude, she started the verbal lampooning. "So the next one's in a more rough spot. It's smack-dab in the middle of Railoch, in other words a valley of perpetual rain and lightning. It's hard to miss and you can reach it from both Nisshoki and Gobethio, but it's going to be a long walk. Keeping yourself from getting fried alive by lightning strikes, assaulted by rogue golems, and losing your sense of direction in a landscape that's a muddy scorched mess is the standard here. It gets a little better down the line when the big metal towers start showing up and a path appears. Just a word of advice, follow the directions on the signs. If you die out there I highly doubt anybody would be able to reach you and get you revived with the weather raging like that."

"It's marginally safer once you're on the path, but it's still a climb. Pretty much at this point everything's screaming at you that it doesn't want you here, so if you make it all the way I'd say it's an achievement. The deity in there must be a real sadist or something, I mean they couldn't they have put their temple in a less awful location? You get to the top all soaked, groggy, and tired just to get in the front door. The inside's not any more welcoming either. There's literally nothing on the walls. Just white floors, white walls, white ceiling. Pretty weird, right? Anyway if you still want to go, be my guest. It's going to be a lot less fun and interesting than the first temple." Sitting up, she crossed her arms as she looked at the angel again. "And that's about it. Hope that helps a little, anyway. For the rest of the deities, maybe you can try asking them where you can find the others? Most of them are in Canelux as far as I know, and some of them you just have to hope you know the right hoops to jump through to find them." 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Sirona

Character Info
Sirona watched Shiloh get into a more comfortable position before she started to explain where to find two of the Deities. She nodded in understanding to take what was being said with a grain of salt. The mountains that were mentioned Sirona didn’t know where they were, but she could directions later, for now she just listened intently. When Shiloh paused between explanations Sirona smiled slightly. ”I have heard of Angela, I have heard rather… interesting things about her as well.” She chuckled slightly, all of the Gods had their personalities and that is what Sirona liked about what she had heard so far. They were each their own being and had their own values, that would make it harder for Sirona to pick one to serve if she had to, but perhaps it could prove to make it easier as well.

As the second location was described Sirona was a little more worried about getting to that. She didn’t do well in bad weather, large wings acting like kites in heavy winds if she wasn’t careful about how much she opened them. Lightning was always something she worried about as well while flying. As Shiloh ended her directions and leaned forward Sirona leaned back instead now and pondered things for a moment before looking back to the Goddess incognito. ”Thank you for the information, my friend, it is most help. I have heard of one other being somewhere out on the Plains in a large Fort, that will most likely be my next stop after things are finished up here. From there I’ll start to seek out the places you have mentioned.”

With the night growing closer and the sun setting Sirona figured it was time to pack it in for the night. ”Well, I guess things around here are taken care of for the night. Those that I came here with said that they had an extra tent I could borrow for the night. I had better find them and set it up before it gets too dark outside.” Sirona stood and stretched her wings out. ”Thank you again, uh, I’m sorry, I never did catch your name?”

Sirona's Divine Powers;

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
"Yeah, she's 'interesting' alright. I think you'll like her. Just my opinion anyway." Most people ended up liking Angela. She was just that sort of person. She had much better people skills than Shiloh and didn't mind social interaction for extended periods of time. There were still a few in the Conclave she wasn't familiar with for various reasons, but she wasn't planning on telling. As long as she wasn't being threatened, she kept to herself. Sirona really had her work cut out for her if she was still planning to continue with her quest to serve 'the divine'. "Good luck with your plans. If you're still going to keep at it, all power to you." With information exchanged and things settled, it was amazing how quickly time flew. She hadn't realized dusk was approaching until Sirona brought it up. "…Ugh I totally forgot; now I'm off schedule. It's not your fault, I should've paid attention sooner. I need to get back to start hauling the next shipment of supplies in. Uh, I don't really see why names are important now…but my friends call me Polecat." With a salute, she stood and dusted herself off.

After getting up, she ran over to check her cart. With everything cleared, one of the locals came up to her and told her the hunters had found her horse thankfully safe and sound. Hitching it to the wagon, she jumped to the driver's seat and waved again to the angel before riding off into the jungle. When she was out of sight, she opened a portal and drove in. The portal opened itself on the other side of the camp where she had landed her airship. Leaving her cart and horse behind, she boarded and made preparations for takeoff. With daylight fading, the Clephsydra flew off into the sunset. She might've avoided revealing her identity this time, but she had a feeling she'd have a visitor at Antikythera very soon.

Her God Powers are: