Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Open season
Marth

Character Info
Name: Marth Coralax
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Battlemage, "Redeemer and Destroyer"
Silver: 399
So, ah, I am lookin' to get some action, catch my drift? Wanna showcase my skills, 'nahmean?

I'll be happy to RP with anyone at any time.

My char's an ex-soldier, battlemage, with severe PTSD.

- High priest of the Justiciar, titled Redeemer and Destroyer.
- Marth's alter ego, Reaver, is -not- a demon. Rather, it is a result of a demon's exorcism - a mental scar that won't go away. Reaver is, however, CE.
- Marth is deceptively strong in combat, though easy to misdirect when destabilized.
- Voice Actor: Michael Bell (Raziel)
- Theme song: Dragonforce - Soldiers of the Wasteland (Marth) / Blue Stahli - Takedown (Reaver)
- My name is NOT "Tom".
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
I've got Dalanesca here… she's recently renounced her career as an assassin but still possesses the skill set.  No real set path with her right now, she's just trying to figure her life out.  Not sure where we could go with it, but they might make good friends!

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Marth

Character Info
A disillusioned assassin with no idea what to do with her life and an ex-military, ex-possessed, nervous wreck of a magic user with a thirst for revenge. What could possibly go wrong?

A whole lot of things, so let's find out what kind of a mess we can make! Who starts? If you wanna start, you can write your startup post however you like, and I'll follow suit (I like the challenge of adaptation). Otherwise, we can discuss some more or I'll just write up w/e.

- Marth's alter ego, Reaver, is -not- a demon. Rather, it is a result of a demon's exorcism - a mental scar that won't go away. Reaver is, however, CE.
- Marth is deceptively strong in combat, though easy to misdirect when destabilized.
- Theme song: Dragonforce - Soldiers of the Wasteland (Marth) / Blue Stahli - Takedown (Reaver)
- My name is NOT "Tom".
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Sounds like fun!  I'll get something written up for you tonight, as discussed. :)

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Silanus

Character Info
Name: Tacitus Silanus
Alignment: LE
Class: Swordman/ Battlemage
Silver: 553
Hey, I think that our characters maaaaay be friends. Well, Silanus hates mages, but has some respect for battlemages/spellswords. He is, in few words, an arrogant madman, and the leader of a clan of separatists. So, want to RP?

"Some men by ancestry are only the shadow of a mighty name."

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

Marth

Character Info
I certainly think marth might find himself in something of a rebellious spree after what happened to him. Why don't you knock up a post, and we'll see where it takes us.

- My name is NOT "Tom".
Silanus

Character Info
I will do the post when I got time! However, I am on mobile, so I hope it wont be hard for you to find it D:

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

Silanus

Character Info
By the way, any place/topic you'd like me to post in?

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

Lou

Character Info
Name: Paradox
Race: Centaur
Class:
Silver: 8874
Hello, would it be too much trouble if I could ask to join you all in your thread?

I use Action & Intention Roleplay Formatting

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |

Marth

Character Info
I don't know what Silanus had in mind (my thread with Dalanesca has already been opened), but as long as your char can fit in the setting, I have no objection.

Silanus, you may open however you like, I'm not picky.

- My name is NOT "Tom".