Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Silanus, Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:20 AM, Post Subject: Open season

I will open when I can!

Author: Lou, Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:32 AM, Post Subject: Open season

Thank you Marth.

Author: Marth, Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:45 AM, Post Subject: Open season

I don't know what Silanus had in mind (my thread with Dalanesca has already been opened), but as long as your char can fit in the setting, I have no objection.

Silanus, you may open however you like, I'm not picky.

Author: Lou, Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:36 PM, Post Subject: Open season

Hello, would it be too much trouble if I could ask to join you all in your thread?

Author: Silanus, Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:04 PM, Post Subject: Open season

By the way, any place/topic you'd like me to post in?

Author: Silanus, Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:11 AM, Post Subject: Open season

I will do the post when I got time! However, I am on mobile, so I hope it wont be hard for you to find it D:

Author: Marth, Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:38 AM, Post Subject: Open season

I certainly think marth might find himself in something of a rebellious spree after what happened to him. Why don't you knock up a post, and we'll see where it takes us.

Author: Silanus, Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:06 PM, Post Subject: Open season

Hey, I think that our characters maaaaay be friends. Well, Silanus hates mages, but has some respect for battlemages/spellswords. He is, in few words, an arrogant madman, and the leader of a clan of separatists. So, want to RP?

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:21 PM, Post Subject: Open season

Sounds like fun!  I'll get something written up for you tonight, as discussed. :)

Author: Marth, Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:12 PM, Post Subject: Open season

A disillusioned assassin with no idea what to do with her life and an ex-military, ex-possessed, nervous wreck of a magic user with a thirst for revenge. What could possibly go wrong?

A whole lot of things, so let's find out what kind of a mess we can make! Who starts? If you wanna start, you can write your startup post however you like, and I'll follow suit (I like the challenge of adaptation). Otherwise, we can discuss some more or I'll just write up w/e.

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:54 PM, Post Subject: Open season

I've got Dalanesca here… she's recently renounced her career as an assassin but still possesses the skill set.  No real set path with her right now, she's just trying to figure her life out.  Not sure where we could go with it, but they might make good friends!

Author: Marth, Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:55 PM, Post Subject: Open season

So, ah, I am lookin' to get some action, catch my drift? Wanna showcase my skills, 'nahmean?

I'll be happy to RP with anyone at any time.

My char's an ex-soldier, battlemage, with severe PTSD.