Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Roleplay Roulette [Sign Ups For Next Month Ongoing!]
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
(shakes his email for not giving universal treatment to replies) Apologies I didn't see this till today.
1. Goggle
2. Kyra Tivares

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
So normally I would have already done this roll, but I've been thinking about a change to roulette that I will be implementing this weekend.

To cut down on the number of months without rolls or with three man groups that leave no surprises, I will be transitioning this roll to only happen the weekend after a minimum of 4 people sign up. I may also begin offering rewards to people who sign up and post in their threads so I no longer have to sort through people depending on who has dropped off and who has not. If you join this roll and post for your partner after attempting to reach them, you should be rewarded for putting yourself out there and not disappearing. As for what rewards I will offer, I will be running a poll in our discord very soon and discussing with staff what is appropriate among popular results.

To the two who have signed up for this month, you are free to do a thread together. If you would like to be re-entered for the next roll, let me know. As of this moment, there will be no monthly roll for December, and we will just switch to the 4-man requirement till further notice.

TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Name: Tristana Deformem
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: At the moment she is a traveler
Silver: 302
May I sign up? :D

“Your choices are your own. The past doesn’t excuse now.”

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Yes. I will make a note of your name, though I may end up closing this thread to create a new one. If I do, I'll notify you by PM and anyone else who joins before I do so.

Goggle

Character Info
Name: Ed Ward
Race: Human
Class: Fairly Useless
Silver: 62
As you know by now, I am always down to RP with new people. Sign me up.

That doesn't go in there.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
After much consideration of participation records and the response the discord poll has gotten - plus the commentary I have received via DM - I've decided to close this roulette indefinitely as of tomorrow. If two more people sign up by tomorrow morning, I will do a last roll for old times sake. However, there is simply not enough interest in it at this time to justify keeping it open. This thread will be locked and the hotlink on the index removed whether or not the roll happens. Maybe one day it will be revived, but, until then, the roleplay roulette is officially closing.

To anyone still looking for threads, I highly recommend our Discord. That is where a vast amount of rps are setup these days, and several open threads get advertised on there.That is all.

Last roll:
1. TristanaDeformem
2. Goggle