Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.
Helios

Character Info
Name: Helios Ventaegus
Alignment: LN
Race: Sandstone Elemental
Class: Skirmisher
Silver: 0
Anyone want to start a thread with Helios?
Xallithelid

Character Info
Name: Xallithelid
Alignment: CN
Race: Illithid
Class: Mind Flayer
Silver: 30
I'd like to announce the joining of a rather powerful companion, the mighty mayhem maker malevolent being known as THALRON! Welcome to the dungeoneers! (Also, i dont know if hes malevolent or not, i just needed another M word that fit)

I sincerely hope, for your sake, that you are an idiot.
Thalron

Character Info
Name: Thalron
Alignment: CG
Race: Dragon
Class: Survivor/Garbage Disposal
Silver: 271
I'm mostly malevolent in the mornings. (Let sleeping dragons lie)

Thanks for the introduction, and nice to meet everyone! Thalron is currently my only account/character on here, but I'm sure once I get used to the setting i'll probably end up creating a couple more.
Xallithelid

Character Info
So, what kind of character is Thalron? Is he a more sit back and attack character, or a get down and throw down, ima kill you in epic fisticuffs kind of character? (He could be a supporty type character but i dont think he is, therefore i didnt make any flowy kind of words fitting support) He doesnt have to fit in a category, but ye knaoh

Chalky

Character Info
Name: Cha'Kwe'Tza
Alignment: None
Race: Reptilian
Class: Sacred Guardian
Silver: 639
Welcome to the group. Looking forward to our next dungeon crawl with you
Xallithelid

Character Info
Also, if two of your or three of you could muster enough to start a thread that includes our friend that'd be grape. If one of you needs to hold out thats fine. I can play on helios, he is a support, or pyre, hes more of a warrior, but we'd need atleast one other player for a dungeon. And real life does come first so if you know you wont have freetime its fine, im just sayin' id like to start one up. (Also, i know you're all busy with holiday things, im not saying this has to happen RIGHT NOW, TODAY OR BAN)

Thalron

Character Info
Name: Thalron
Race: Dragon
Class: Survivor/Garbage Disposal
Silver: 271
Thalron tends to take things head on, rather literally. Tackling, biting, clawing, wrestling, lightning-ing and etc. He can take a more intelligent or tactical approach from time to time, but his go to is just wrecking up the place… Although imagining him attempting fisticuffs is pretty funny XD If needed he could do more supportive style things, but biting/clawing is his primary skillset… and eating things, but that tends to be after they stop moving, so slightly less important.

I'm kind of distracted at the moment, at a friends house, but if someone starts a thread I could join it. Though, one thing to keep in mind is that Thalron is not small, but not above attempting to widen some hallways if the need arises.
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Welcome welcome!  Sorry for the late reply guys, it's coming!  Just been super busy at work and usually I can post from there

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Chalky

Character Info
Name: Cha'Kwe'Tza
Alignment: None
Race: Reptilian
Class: Sacred Guardian
Silver: 639
Hey guys, my computer took a dump and there is electronic doodoo all over the place. Since posting from my phone is a huge pain, feel free to RP as if Chalky got lost along the way, and I'll join back in once my machine is fixed. 

Chae

Character Info
Name: Chae
Race: Halfling Lich
Class: Scientist
Silver: 88
Sorry to hear that Chalky! Do let us know when you get things up and running. :)

Also, do you guys think it would be cool if Thalron joined our current thread? We're sort of in a transition point, where he could be on the other side of the wall or something?

Excuses

God Powers:
i. Perceives every word that has been written.
ii. Evokes intense moments of inspiration, especially in regard to magic and invention.
iii. Able to reverse the effects of psionic and illusion magic.