Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Sorry for taking so long to reply guys!  Just been busy with work @_@  Naota's goody goody side is showing, so bear with me >3>

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Xallithelid

Character Info
Name: Xallithelid
Alignment: CN
Race: Illithid
Class: Mind Flayer
Silver: 30
Alright, so in these i'd like each one of us to have one "beastmode" moment. We dont have to use it, but it'd be a moment where our powers were incredibly amplified and we could do incredible things. Like, for instance, chalky could be fighting a quintet of giants, and he would jump from each of their shoulders, severing heads and the like. Or chae could be cornered by enemies, and she lets of a defiant scream and she starts raising the undead all throughout the complex or something of the sort. I already know what i'd do >:) but yeah. Something like that.

I sincerely hope, for your sake, that you are an idiot.
Xallithelid

Character Info
Each post you guys just keep getting longer and longer :P
Just remember, the longer you go in your post, the longer everyone else has to go in theirs to ensure they cover everything. My fear with this was that with four people, the posts would get so long for each of us that we would A) Finish the story quite quickly, and B) since there are four of us, that is a LOT to cover as it is. I mean, i dont mind the long reads, but i don't particularly like to type out nine paragraphs to keep up. And please don't take this the wrong way, but can we slow down just a smidge? :)

Chae

Character Info
Name: Chae
Race: Halfling Lich
Class: Scientist
Silver: 88
You're right, we don't need to cover so much at once and we don't necessarily need to reply to everything that everyone does. :) That said, I think it would help if we keep in mind what I said earlier about the length of a single fight. If there are five guys, each of us should be able to hit one or two over the course of a few rounds before they die.

Chae went along with Naota's idea to solve things peacefully, but another idea is to distract a few of those guys at a time and force them to bottleneck into a narrow passage and mow them down one by one. Just an idea, in case everyone else does want to focus on fighting.

Excuses

God Powers:
i. Perceives every word that has been written.
ii. Evokes intense moments of inspiration, especially in regard to magic and invention.
iii. Able to reverse the effects of psionic and illusion magic.
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Shouldn't be a problem but my character barely does much per post as is lol One thing I've seen is people jumping ahead what could be considered 30 minutes to an hour and putting a bunch in between (still not sure if this is considered a god mode since it's assuming everyone went along with it?) But it'd be best to cut down on doing that as much as possible too because it makes it hard to reply to especially since a lot of it can make people have to fudge their characters.

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Xallithelid

Character Info
I think i'm going to retire, guys. I have very little interest in dealing with a couple of issues that have been brought up with other people, (none of you) And i need a break from writing. Consider my character dead until the end of the roleplay, and maybe we'll do a different one in the future.

Chae

Character Info
Name: Chae
Race: Halfling Lich
Class: Scientist
Silver: 88
:( I'm really sorry to hear that. Message me if you ever want to return!

Excuses

God Powers:
i. Perceives every word that has been written.
ii. Evokes intense moments of inspiration, especially in regard to magic and invention.
iii. Able to reverse the effects of psionic and illusion magic.
Xallithelid

Character Info
Problem has been resolved, i'll post in the thread. I'll spare the details but i was a little miffed.

Helios

Character Info
Name: Helios Ventaegus
Alignment: LN
Race: Sandstone Elemental
Class: Skirmisher
Silver: 0
New alt. (Xally)
Chalky

Character Info
Name: Cha'Kwe'Tza
Alignment: None
Race: Reptilian
Class: Sacred Guardian
Silver: 639
Sorry to hear that Xally. I'll keep my posts shorter too. Sometimes I suffer from the quantity>quality syndrome.