Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:30 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

I'm resigning from revaliir, i think. It was going strong for awhile, then my active threads dropped down to one, and then that one didn't progress until the holiday was over. During that time i got bored of waiting and cannot find the motivation to continue. So, Thunderthighs dragon eyes can take my place, and I will be handing the "guild" over to you guys to do whatever you want.

Author: Chalky, Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:06 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

I'm back. New computer is chomping at the bit

Author: Chae, Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:35 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Sorry to hear that Chalky! Do let us know when you get things up and running. :)

Also, do you guys think it would be cool if Thalron joined our current thread? We're sort of in a transition point, where he could be on the other side of the wall or something?

Author: Chalky, Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:40 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Hey guys, my computer took a dump and there is electronic doodoo all over the place. Since posting from my phone is a huge pain, feel free to RP as if Chalky got lost along the way, and I'll join back in once my machine is fixed. 

Author: Naota, Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:22 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Welcome welcome!  Sorry for the late reply guys, it's coming!  Just been super busy at work and usually I can post from there

Author: Thalron, Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:48 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Thalron tends to take things head on, rather literally. Tackling, biting, clawing, wrestling, lightning-ing and etc. He can take a more intelligent or tactical approach from time to time, but his go to is just wrecking up the place… Although imagining him attempting fisticuffs is pretty funny XD If needed he could do more supportive style things, but biting/clawing is his primary skillset… and eating things, but that tends to be after they stop moving, so slightly less important.

I'm kind of distracted at the moment, at a friends house, but if someone starts a thread I could join it. Though, one thing to keep in mind is that Thalron is not small, but not above attempting to widen some hallways if the need arises.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:47 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Also, if two of your or three of you could muster enough to start a thread that includes our friend that'd be grape. If one of you needs to hold out thats fine. I can play on helios, he is a support, or pyre, hes more of a warrior, but we'd need atleast one other player for a dungeon. And real life does come first so if you know you wont have freetime its fine, im just sayin' id like to start one up. (Also, i know you're all busy with holiday things, im not saying this has to happen RIGHT NOW, TODAY OR BAN)

Author: Chalky, Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:32 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Welcome to the group. Looking forward to our next dungeon crawl with you

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:29 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

So, what kind of character is Thalron? Is he a more sit back and attack character, or a get down and throw down, ima kill you in epic fisticuffs kind of character? (He could be a supporty type character but i dont think he is, therefore i didnt make any flowy kind of words fitting support) He doesnt have to fit in a category, but ye knaoh

Author: Thalron, Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:12 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

I'm mostly malevolent in the mornings. (Let sleeping dragons lie)

Thanks for the introduction, and nice to meet everyone! Thalron is currently my only account/character on here, but I'm sure once I get used to the setting i'll probably end up creating a couple more.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:28 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

I'd like to announce the joining of a rather powerful companion, the mighty mayhem maker malevolent being known as THALRON! Welcome to the dungeoneers! (Also, i dont know if hes malevolent or not, i just needed another M word that fit)

Author: Helios, Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:11 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Anyone want to start a thread with Helios?

Author: Chalky, Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:31 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Sorry to hear that Xally. I'll keep my posts shorter too. Sometimes I suffer from the quantity>quality syndrome.

Author: Helios, Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:20 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

New alt. (Xally)

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:00 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Problem has been resolved, i'll post in the thread. I'll spare the details but i was a little miffed.

Author: Chae, Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:34 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

:( I'm really sorry to hear that. Message me if you ever want to return!

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:47 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

I think i'm going to retire, guys. I have very little interest in dealing with a couple of issues that have been brought up with other people, (none of you) And i need a break from writing. Consider my character dead until the end of the roleplay, and maybe we'll do a different one in the future.

Author: Naota, Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:06 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Shouldn't be a problem but my character barely does much per post as is lol One thing I've seen is people jumping ahead what could be considered 30 minutes to an hour and putting a bunch in between (still not sure if this is considered a god mode since it's assuming everyone went along with it?) But it'd be best to cut down on doing that as much as possible too because it makes it hard to reply to especially since a lot of it can make people have to fudge their characters.

Author: Chae, Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:09 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

You're right, we don't need to cover so much at once and we don't necessarily need to reply to everything that everyone does. :) That said, I think it would help if we keep in mind what I said earlier about the length of a single fight. If there are five guys, each of us should be able to hit one or two over the course of a few rounds before they die.

Chae went along with Naota's idea to solve things peacefully, but another idea is to distract a few of those guys at a time and force them to bottleneck into a narrow passage and mow them down one by one. Just an idea, in case everyone else does want to focus on fighting.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:16 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Each post you guys just keep getting longer and longer :P
Just remember, the longer you go in your post, the longer everyone else has to go in theirs to ensure they cover everything. My fear with this was that with four people, the posts would get so long for each of us that we would A) Finish the story quite quickly, and B) since there are four of us, that is a LOT to cover as it is. I mean, i dont mind the long reads, but i don't particularly like to type out nine paragraphs to keep up. And please don't take this the wrong way, but can we slow down just a smidge? :)

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:37 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Alright, so in these i'd like each one of us to have one "beastmode" moment. We dont have to use it, but it'd be a moment where our powers were incredibly amplified and we could do incredible things. Like, for instance, chalky could be fighting a quintet of giants, and he would jump from each of their shoulders, severing heads and the like. Or chae could be cornered by enemies, and she lets of a defiant scream and she starts raising the undead all throughout the complex or something of the sort. I already know what i'd do >:) but yeah. Something like that.

Author: Naota, Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:54 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Sorry for taking so long to reply guys!  Just been busy with work @_@  Naota's goody goody side is showing, so bear with me >3>

Author: Naota, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:46 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

You're fine Chalky!  I just realized that I hadn't seen you around in a while o.o

Author: Chalky, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:43 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. All the things decided to go haywire in the last couple days. I should have my post up in the next few hours.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:03 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

I've no idea. I do not believe he goes to school, otherwise i would assume this would be the time people would take their semester finals.

Author: Naota, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:43 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Has anyone heard from Chalky?

Author: Chae, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:41 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Cool! Is everything ok with Chalky?

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:54 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Alts are fine aswell.

Author: Naota, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:00 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Sweeeet I look forward to it!  Is it all right if we post in it with one of our alts, or just our Dungeoneering characters?  :3

Author: Thsarias, Posted: Wed Dec 9, 2015 10:50 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Finally got my alt up and running. (Xallithelid)
I am going to be making a post in http://www.revaliir.com/forum/koschei-isle/Koschei-Forest/
Any of you can hop in.

Author: Chae, Posted: Sun Dec 6, 2015 3:54 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

I have a test on Wednesday that I have been procrastinating for all weekend. XD I will post once I get through my notes later tonight!

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Sun Dec 6, 2015 3:36 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Alleighty, Chae's turn is up next, and after that, my evening is forfeit because it takes me hours to stop procrastinating XD

Author: Naota, Posted: Sat Dec 5, 2015 9:00 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Sorry about the delay guys, I didn't have time to post during work yesterday, and actually ended up staying home sick today T_T  I'm working on the post now though and will have it up shortly!

Author: Chae, Posted: Sat Dec 5, 2015 10:54 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Definitely. Like I said, I think Chae would keep it on the down-low and not use any major powers for the sake of the adventure, at least not until we've already gone through a few series of threads. I certainly won't be godmoding in these RPs for any reason. :)

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Fri Dec 4, 2015 9:27 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Also… about the god thing… For now, can we leave it out of the story mostly? maybe hint at some type of budding power that at the very end of the roleplay explodes in a brilliant crescendo?

Author: Chalky, Posted: Fri Dec 4, 2015 7:55 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Haha. Murder Cherry. I'll keep the one post fights in mind though. I've been keeping them short so I don't overdue it.

Author: Naota, Posted: Fri Dec 4, 2015 10:05 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

If you can get his daemon to take control of his body then that usually does it too >3> lol I'll get a post up today guys, don't worry!

Author: Chae, Posted: Fri Dec 4, 2015 12:09 AM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Don't worry, eventually we'll get him some morally ambiguous scenario and he can pop his murder cherry. ;D

Also, I would like for Chae's new position not to be acknowledged, at least at first. I feel like she would keep it on the down-low.

Author: Naota, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2015 11:32 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Sounds neat to me!  Fair warning that starters with Naota won't be violent, he's too darn peaceful but I'll try to work things out whenever it's my turn to start XD. More guys for y'all to slaughter while he quietly cries in a corner >:3

Author: Chae, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2015 10:50 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Yeah I like that idea. :) I also think it might be fun if a fight lasted more than one post, like if more than one person could get a hit on a guy before he died. Chae isn't really an outright killer, but I will try to set enemies up to be more easily taken down by our fighters.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2015 10:27 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Also lads, I think for our next dungeoning thing if we do one, (Which would be really cool.) the order should go something like :
Chae, Naota, Chalky, Xallithelid. Just because i think everyone in the back is kind of not getting as much fun maybe possibly as i am, but that also means that after this one Chae would have to start one, and then Chalky, and then Naota, and so on. But i'd really like to continue doing this for a long, long time if you guys are up to it. It may get bland at times, but i really think we could make it work.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2015 9:38 PM, Post Subject: Dungeoneers Dungeon discussion thread. Private to the Dungeoneering Dungeoneers.

Currently the people who are allowed to post here are:

Xallithelid (and alts)
Chalky (and alts)
Naota (And alts)
Chae (AND ALTS)

This is where i would like to discuss our future Dungeoning things, guys. Yeah.