Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Sotho Coast > Zamatye Beach > Morning Prayers[O]
Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 0
Sirona listened as Paradox explained a little more about the two continents that she was knew of, one that was her home the other she visited and liked. She offered company and Sirona smiled at the mention of speed and the centaur’s gaze to her wings. ”On the ground you will be far faster than I am, Paradox. Flying is useful, I’ll admit, but it has its own disadvantages as well. I’m not that heavy, even with my armour, so heavy wings will keep me grounded and can toss me from the air if I run into them while flying. Trees tend not to be so kind sometimes.” She chuckled lightly, it hadn’t happened in a long long time, but a fierce wind could knock her out of the sky into a tumble to the ground quickly if she wasn’t careful and reading the weather right.

”They have temples?” Sirona questioned with a blink. ”That does make sense, a seat of their power I suppose. Perhaps that will make this easier to find them and contact them? I hope that they aren’t too hidden, if they are at all.” She sighed, she did seem rather flustered, so much new information in such a short time. Now she was questioning almost everything that she had known, part of her was also wondering if maybe these Gods were just ones that Paradox’s people followed. But at the same time, what if the centaur was telling the truth and these Gods did exist out there somewhere? ”As for the company, Paradox, that would be welcome. I usually travel alone, honestly, to have someone to speak with would be a welcome change if we cross paths again in Canelux. Ah, while I think of it; do you have any more questions for me? About myself or Onnen perhaps?”

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)
Lou

Character Info
Name: Paradox
Alignment: TG
Race: Centaur
Class:
Silver: 8874
Paradox listened intently as Sirona talked about flying. She had forgotten that flying had its hazards. She didn't think about the weather and wind and how they could affect a  flight. Nevermind the trees. She expected it would hurt more to fly into one than run, and for the moment she was glad that she hadn't been born with the ability to fly. She was content for the time being to keep her feet firmly on the ground. Knowing her gracefulness, she probably wouldn't last very long with wings anyway. It seemed those that flew always had some sort of grace or finesse about them, both of which were things she generally lacked.

She nodded as the angel asked about the temples. "I've heard great things about the temples," she said. "They are magnificent and grand. Though some more hidden than others, they generally are not that hard to find. Each temple is unique to the god or goddess that residences there, so each building and layout is different. I hear they are quite a sight to see if given the opportunity." She looked at the angel, her ears perked forward. Her tail casually flicked her hocks, the flying insects were starting to stir now that the sun was rising. She was glad that Sirona was open to a companion on her travels, it had been a long time since Paradox had traveled with someone for an extended period of time. 

She paused for a minute to think about Sirona's questions, before shaking her head. "I don't have any more questions for you right now," she said. "Give me some time and I'm sure I'll have more. It's quite a long walk to the Temples." She gave her a smile. 

I use Action & Intention Roleplay Formatting

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |

Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 0
Sirona smiled as she heard more of what the temples might be like, and that they weren’t that hard to find either it seemed, at least by the way Paradox was speaking about them. That was good, in Sirona’s mind, it meant that, maybe, the Deities wanted people to find them so they could better follow them. ”I do look forward to seeing them in person, and hopefully I can get some answers from at least one of them. The gaps in my memory have been annoying, to say the least.” She patted the hit of her sword. ”But I do remember how to use this, thankfully. I, how do I explain this… I can sense evil, I feel it like a wave coming of off certain beings. I do not know how I came to be in these lands or why, but I know, or at least I feel that I know, I have a duty to root out evil wherever it may be. I’m not foolish enough to believe that evil will at any time be fully eradicated from the world, but I can do my part to lessen what evil there is.” She explained, the conviction in her voice was real as well.

At this time Paradox had no more questions for her at the moment, and Sirona couldn’t think of anymore at this moment that she had either. ”How, may I ask, did you come to Onnen, Paradox? I was thinking to fly, but that is a long way indeed, so I was thinking a ship would be better. Is that how you arrived here?” Perhaps the two continents were now trading with each other because of the peace treaties that had been signed? Sirona thought as much, so she could catch a ride on a ship to get across.

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)
Lou

Character Info
Name: Paradox
Alignment: TG
Race: Centaur
Class:
Silver: 8874
Paradox walked beside the angel in thought. She smiled slightly and looked over as Sirona gestured towards her sword. She was still talking about the deities. She walked next to her in silence as she talked. She spoke of being able to sense evil in others and felt a need to expose and extinguish that evil.  She was quiet for a minute before speaking. "Just be careful Sirona," she said, cocking an ear in her direction. "Don't let your desire to cleanse evil overcome your desire to do good overall. I know you are strong and powerful, but that is still a concern I have for you and anyone else who seeks out the evil in others. Even the best men and women have evil inside of them, as do the best beasts and angels. I just ask you to be careful. Your mission is admirable and with honor, but it still has its hazards."

She continued walking as she answered Sirona's other question. "As for how I got to Onnen, yes I did arrive by boat. A painfully long boat ride if you ask me, but then again, I'm not the biggest lover of the sea or moving decks. I like to stay on the dirt where the ground is solid and predictable. I would teleport over or use some other sort of magic, but that kind of magic is rather difficult for my sort to use. Not many creatures much bigger than a large elf or man can use it safely. I heard a story of a large half-giant that tried to use it. He was much bigger than the norm so the magic thought he was two people. Needless to say, he ended up being teleported over in two different parts, poor fellow. It was said medical elves arrived in time to put him back together and he survived. However, I would much prefer to keep myself in one piece. I'd really hate for my haunches to get there before my head, that would be a difficult one to explain. Hence the agonizing boat ride over here."

She gave a sigh, though she hated the boat ride, she would much prefer riding it for a long two days to get here over the potential to being cut in half inadvertently. Nope, she did have a preference for keeping herself in one piece, but her desire to see the new land overwhelmed her distaste for boats and the sea. So she went anyway and dealt with it the best she could. Frankly, it wasn't nearly as bad as she was describing but she had no doubt her aversion made it seem like a much longer trip than it was. Her stomach rumbling pulled her from her thoughts. She remembered again that it was still very early in the morning and she hadn't eaten much over the course of the evening. She stopped for a moment and went through her saddlebags. "Sirona, would you like to have breakfast with me?"

She found the bread she was looking for and a wheel of cheese rolled in wax paper with a knife. She neatly folded her legs beneath her and laid down in the sand, the warm granules were comfortable. She shifted to the side and stretched out her hindleg, letting the sun warm her fur. She placed the cheese and bread on her broad back, using it as a table as she took out her canteen of water. She took a sip and then held it out to Sirona. After a minute, she started cutting the pieces of cheese of the wheel and eating with the bread, gesturing to the angel to help herself. 

I use Action & Intention Roleplay Formatting

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |