Out-Of-Character Forums > Trading Bazaar > Super Special Giveaway!
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
So I'm giving away some event items for free from my super secret ferret stash! Also I'll be giving away some regular synths to whoever needs them: corundum, pearls, gold ore, some fulgurite, shrunken heads, amethysts. Ping me in Discord or in a PM to take advantage of this offer!

Items listed in this Giveaway:

• 1 Moxxie's Panpipe
  • Equilibrium's Edge
  • Pearls
  • Corundum
  • Gold ore
  • Too much Fulgurite
  • Lots of Shrunken Heads
  • Amethyst
Event items will be given away at a first come-first served basis. Normally these items cost a pretty sum of silver once their synths are cleared from the system, so this is a great chance to snag some things. If you are interested in purchasing some of my event synth surplus, you can find it here: LINK

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
NeoPoplar234

Character Info
Name: Lia Fallon
Alignment: TN
Race: Halfling
Class: A scholarly magic user that studies books and scrolls to learn spells.
Silver: 167
I will take one of the pipes, the amethyst and the gold please
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
How many for the amethyst and gold ores? I can send the panpipe over to your account right away.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Gimli Thranduil

Character Info
Name: Gimli Thranduil
Alignment: CG
Race: Elf (Sindarin, also known as Grey Elf)
Class: Sorcerer/Pyromancer/Fighter
Silver: 0
Would you be ok with giving me one equilibriums edge, and 2-3 of anything and everything else that you have available within this giveaway? Thank you! 

~Gimli Thranduil
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Of course! Just to be clear, do you want 3 arcs of want too? I can give you plenty of the other stuff. Also I can possibly give you a fairy dragon, rainbow phoenix, or a magical unicorn statuette.

Her God Powers are:
Gimli Thranduil

Character Info
Name: Gimli Thranduil
Alignment: CG
Race: Elf (Sindarin, also known as Grey Elf)
Class: Sorcerer/Pyromancer/Fighter
Silver: 0
Yes I am interested in gaining these arcs of want too, also the rainbow Phoenix sounds nice

~Gimli Thranduil
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I've sent all of those items you've requested to your trades panel! :)

Her God Powers are: