Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Sun Jul 8, 2018 3:46 PM, Post Subject: Super Special Giveaway!

I've sent all of those items you've requested to your trades panel! :)

Author: Gimli Thranduil, Posted: Sun Jul 8, 2018 11:02 AM, Post Subject: Super Special Giveaway!

Yes I am interested in gaining these arcs of want too, also the rainbow Phoenix sounds nice

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Sat Jul 7, 2018 2:00 PM, Post Subject: Super Special Giveaway!

Of course! Just to be clear, do you want 3 arcs of want too? I can give you plenty of the other stuff. Also I can possibly give you a fairy dragon, rainbow phoenix, or a magical unicorn statuette.

Author: Gimli Thranduil, Posted: Sat Jul 7, 2018 1:07 AM, Post Subject: Super Special Giveaway!

Would you be ok with giving me one equilibriums edge, and 2-3 of anything and everything else that you have available within this giveaway? Thank you! 

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:02 PM, Post Subject: Super Special Giveaway!

How many for the amethyst and gold ores? I can send the panpipe over to your account right away.

Author: NeoPoplar234, Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:17 AM, Post Subject: Super Special Giveaway!

I will take one of the pipes, the amethyst and the gold please

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Sat Jul 7, 2018 1:57 PM, Post Subject: Super Special Giveaway!

So I'm giving away some event items for free from my super secret ferret stash! Also I'll be giving away some regular synths to whoever needs them: corundum, pearls, gold ore, some fulgurite, shrunken heads, amethysts. Ping me in Discord or in a PM to take advantage of this offer!

Items listed in this Giveaway:

• 1 Moxxie's Panpipe
  • Equilibrium's Edge
  • Pearls
  • Corundum
  • Gold ore
  • Too much Fulgurite
  • Lots of Shrunken Heads
  • Amethyst
Event items will be given away at a first come-first served basis. Normally these items cost a pretty sum of silver once their synths are cleared from the system, so this is a great chance to snag some things. If you are interested in purchasing some of my event synth surplus, you can find it here: LINK