Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
This will be used for suggesting items that we can create in the Forge using our synth system! These items go above and beyond what a regular shop item would do. For examples head to the forge and see the type of items there: The Forge. Please note that we can't accept everything that is suggested but we will consider everything that is posted in this forum.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
Some kind of demonic-ish weapon, maybe a blood thirsty katana or great weapon, something like that.  I see the radiant saber, being either alignment, but you could have some kind of cursed weapon or something like that?  Or hell, make it an axe, just making a suggestion for darker alignment people, even though I wouldn't use it on Hiro.

Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
First of many ideas:

Sacred Tiger Claws: A pair of exotic claw weapons that are stainless and razor sharp to cut through plate armor. A must have for the most serious of assassins.

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
We added Dalanesca's weapon for the demonic weapon :) Also we have Death's Silence as well.

I'm looking into a recipe for your item as well Brandon.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Silanus

Character Info
Name: Tacitus Silanus
Alignment: LE
Race: Human
Class: Swordman/ Battlemage
Silver: 553
A shield that absorbs magic energy (like fireballs or magic blasts) would sound nice. The energy could be recycled in some way too.

"Some men by ancestry are only the shadow of a mighty name."

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

Rose

Character Info
Name: Rose Wintercrest
Class: Oracle of the Roses
Silver: 954
Aside from the energy being recycled the Crystal Shield does that already.

_h0rseradish

Character Info
Name: Rugal Eldarin
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Martial Adept - A martial artist, who further enhances his abilities with use of the arcane arts.
Silver: 1129
[quote="Hiro Kouen]Some kind of demonic-ish weapon, maybe a blood thirsty katana or great weapon, something like that. I see the radiant saber, being either alignment, but you could have some kind of cursed weapon or something like that? Or hell, make it an axe, just making a suggestion for darker alignment people, even though I wouldn't use it on Hiro.[/quote]

Been thinking about the same for a while and I came up with this:

It looks like an animated tongue protruding from a handle, surrounded by a blade-like metallic frame, which also keeps the tongue in place. Initially, the whole thing is the size of a dagger, but as the tongue absorbs blood, the weapon grows bigger and bigger - as the tongue grows, so does its metallic frame, which also becomes redder. The whole thing can potentially grow to a size that would make it unwieldy, but blood kept within the weapon can be spent either on healing the user or releasing blood projectiles - however, spending the blood stored within would cause the weapon to gradually shrink back.

Would that work?
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
To put something to rest, there already is a weapon for evil alignments in the form of Dalanesca's Infernus Verbera. That weapon literally feeds off of pain and suffering to grow stronger and hurt more. The radiant saber is neutral, just like light sabers, and so it can be used by any alignment. In general, we're trying to create weapons that will be used by the most amount of people and not isolate them to specific alignments.

The blood dagger is cool, and we will look at it. However, there's no need for a specific alignment weapon at this time.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Eden

Character Info
Name: Eden
Alignment: CN
Race: Tigerfolk
Class: Beastmaster
Silver: 7
We have a lot of items that increase the power of elemental attributes, like Ysagea’s Great Hammer or Okami's Armlet. However, I am not seeing anything something that focuses on a person's pure strength. And no, I am not talking about giving them a weapon to substitute. I mean more like a gauntlet or an arm guard that allows the wearer to more awaken a more primal force of power or beastly strength.

I know that can also be done with magic, but what if the character was made to have no magical aptitude? I think it would help add to the lore of it as well.

Just a dumb idea.
Hanaoni

Character Info
Name: Myouga Ryou
Race: Hanaoni (oni variant)
Class: Arcanist
Silver: 0
Something I've been thinking of for while now would be a grappling hook that was retractable, sort of like the hookshot in Zelda. It'd be good for most classes, and has both non-combat and combat uses. It would resemble a clawed gauntlet, however you're actually gripping a handle inside which triggers the retract/release mechanism. When grappling, the clawed portion fires and clamps down on the target and you can then activate the retraction to pull it or yourself.