Out-Of-Character Forums > Help > Refunds here!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
We discontinued these items:
Goddess Locket- 250 silver. If the owner doesn't own Cure + Heal I will gift them it.Changling Brooch- 200 + IncognitoMagician's Hat- 300 + Summon ItemRevealing Monocle- 500 + RevealRing of Purity- 150 + DispelHeart-Shaped Amulet- 300 + Lucina's Lantern from the Abed Summer Event
Final Breath- 400, was combined with Resurrection there wasn't really a need to have both.Poison Field- 80, you can literally just cast poison a bunch of times.Lightning Field- 80, same principal as above.Dice- 15, but look below for what happened and why something new is in your inventory.

Also look at the announcement that has all the spell price changes.  Put here everything that you have that has been affected and I will make sure you are given stuff.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Just documenting my stuff here, Brittlez, even though I'm going to go ahead and give myself the refunds.

Total: 400 for Final Breath
Already got the others from the last announcement and I don't own any of the other items here. Well aware of the Dice, so no refund needed.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I'm giving people a month to turn in their old synth for silver. I'm doing 10 a piece just to get them out of the system.

It's the same with these old items. Any items we've discontinued will be deleted in a month. If you haven't gotten your refund by that time, it is on you.

I can't manually see everyone with these items so it is your responsibility to check!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
I have a bastard sword on this account, and a claymore on Sabishii Kouen that I bought at full price prior to the price adjustment.

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
After looking over the price changes in the shops, I'd like to list a few items in need of refunds here.For Gale:2 katarsFor Delanac:battleaxeFor Cymbel:a cloak (regular item)For the cloak, was that item a part of the previous paladin package? If it was, then please ignore that one. I think there were only common robes, but I'm not sure.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Accounts Credited and Amount of Silver Credited:
Hiro Kouen: +45
Sabishii Kouen: +15
Gale: +50