Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sun Apr 9, 2017 1:04 PM, Post Subject: Refunds here!

Accounts Credited and Amount of Silver Credited:
Hiro Kouen: +45
Sabishii Kouen: +15
Gale: +50
Delanac: +25
Cymbel: +5

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Sun Apr 9, 2017 1:02 AM, Post Subject: Refunds here!

After looking over the price changes in the shops, I'd like to list a few items in need of refunds here.For Gale:2 katarsFor Delanac:battleaxeFor Cymbel:a cloak (regular item)For the cloak, was that item a part of the previous paladin package? If it was, then please ignore that one. I think there were only common robes, but I'm not sure.

Author: Hiro Kouen, Posted: Sat Apr 8, 2017 11:13 PM, Post Subject: Refunds here!

I have a bastard sword on this account, and a claymore on Sabishii Kouen that I bought at full price prior to the price adjustment.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:21 PM, Post Subject: Refunds here!

I'm giving people a month to turn in their old synth for silver. I'm doing 10 a piece just to get them out of the system.

It's the same with these old items. Any items we've discontinued will be deleted in a month. If you haven't gotten your refund by that time, it is on you.

I can't manually see everyone with these items so it is your responsibility to check!

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:12 AM, Post Subject: Refunds here!

Just documenting my stuff here, Brittlez, even though I'm going to go ahead and give myself the refunds.

Total: 400 for Final Breath
Already got the others from the last announcement and I don't own any of the other items here. Well aware of the Dice, so no refund needed.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:47 PM, Post Subject: Refunds here!

We discontinued these items:
Goddess Locket- 250 silver. If the owner doesn't own Cure + Heal I will gift them it.Changling Brooch- 200 + IncognitoMagician's Hat- 300 + Summon ItemRevealing Monocle- 500 + RevealRing of Purity- 150 + DispelHeart-Shaped Amulet- 300 + Lucina's Lantern from the Abed Summer Event
Final Breath- 400, was combined with Resurrection there wasn't really a need to have both.Poison Field- 80, you can literally just cast poison a bunch of times.Lightning Field- 80, same principal as above.Dice- 15, but look below for what happened and why something new is in your inventory.

Also look at the announcement that has all the spell price changes.  Put here everything that you have that has been affected and I will make sure you are given stuff.