Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Two questions here:

1. Koschei Island is depicted by the sub-forum descriptions as being in the West, but it's on the East of the map, so, uh, which is it?

2. Where is Bakulaw Island in regards to other areas? It's in the Jasumin Plains forum in Parvpora, but the description says it's off the East cost of Parvpora. That would make it around Koschei Island's location, but I'm not sure where.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
1.  Good catch, thanks.  The only mention of direction I could find was in the description, was there any where else?

2.  Hm.  Lemme figure that one out :P

Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
1. Is fixed. My bad, I hadn't caught that mistake beforehand. It's on the eastern side.

2. It's suppose to be more up north, but at the time we didn't have a map so when it was constructed, some things were moved around a bit.

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
1. The description was the only one I saw, so we should be good with that fixed.

2. So off of the northern coast to the northeast of the Zujiuchu Mountains would be a close approximation?

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Yes sir. :P

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!