Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Thu Mar 3, 2016 9:11 AM, Post Subject: Kurayo and Bakulaw Locations

Yes sir. :P

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Tue Mar 1, 2016 3:24 PM, Post Subject: Kurayo and Bakulaw Locations

1. The description was the only one I saw, so we should be good with that fixed.

2. So off of the northern coast to the northeast of the Zujiuchu Mountains would be a close approximation?

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Tue Mar 1, 2016 1:16 PM, Post Subject: Kurayo and Bakulaw Locations

1. Is fixed. My bad, I hadn't caught that mistake beforehand. It's on the eastern side.

2. It's suppose to be more up north, but at the time we didn't have a map so when it was constructed, some things were moved around a bit.

Author: Moliira, Posted: Tue Mar 1, 2016 10:12 AM, Post Subject: Kurayo and Bakulaw Locations

1.  Good catch, thanks.  The only mention of direction I could find was in the description, was there any where else?

2.  Hm.  Lemme figure that one out :P

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:59 PM, Post Subject: Kurayo and Bakulaw Locations

Two questions here:

1. Koschei Island is depicted by the sub-forum descriptions as being in the West, but it's on the East of the map, so, uh, which is it?

2. Where is Bakulaw Island in regards to other areas? It's in the Jasumin Plains forum in Parvpora, but the description says it's off the East cost of Parvpora. That would make it around Koschei Island's location, but I'm not sure where.