Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Due to the growth of Revaliir, the Administration has decided we have the need for three moderators. This means we have chosen the best two fit for the job out of an overwhelming stampede of applications we have received. This is the most successful applications process we’ve ever done since the launch of the site and I have everyone to thank for that.

You’ve proven time and time again that you are one of the best communities the rp world has to offer and that rp is far from dead.

If growth continues to happen December applications will be for TWO not ONE but TWO deities. This could go up to three to continue having a rounded number of deities. We’re so excited about the growth that its kicked us into overdrive with coming up with new features for all of you.

Without further ado for the first time in Rev history, we have had a five-way agreement. This means that the two people we chose not only had the best applications but we feel like they are an excellent addition to our team. This has never happened before with applications so we know that these two are the best fit for the apps that we received.

Our new moderators are:

Shiloh Kyrie and Story

Both have a long-standing history with Revaliir and have shown us time and time again how level-headed they can be. This is a major accomplishment and I would like to congratulate you both on becoming staff members of Revaliir and being an important part of our day to day business.

Thank you to everyone who has applied and feel free to contact staff to see the areas where you can improve. We felt like everyone had strong applications, we’re not just saying that. You guys are truly amazing!

-Revaliir Administration

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
Congrats, you two!

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Thanks everyone! I'm excited to get started! :D

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
Gratz Cymbel and Story! So proud of you both ^.^

Ha Neul

Character Info
Name: Ha Neul
Alignment: TN