Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:37 PM, Post Subject: New Moderators

Great job, you guys! 

Author: Harrison, Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:19 PM, Post Subject: New Moderators

Congrats chumps!!  I mean guys!  Yeah… XD

Author: Nymeria, Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:49 PM, Post Subject: New Moderators

Way to go guys, Congrats!

Author: Larka, Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:44 PM, Post Subject: New Moderators

Congrats :D

Author: Ha Neul, Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:48 PM, Post Subject: New Moderators

Congrats ^^

Author: Lirin, Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:16 PM, Post Subject: New Moderators

Gratz Cymbel and Story! So proud of you both ^.^

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:26 PM, Post Subject: New Moderators

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to get started! :D

Author: Moliira, Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:11 PM, Post Subject: New Moderators

Congrats, you two!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:01 PM, Post Subject: New Moderators

Due to the growth of Revaliir, the Administration has decided we have the need for three moderators. This means we have chosen the best two fit for the job out of an overwhelming stampede of applications we have received. This is the most successful applications process we’ve ever done since the launch of the site and I have everyone to thank for that.

You’ve proven time and time again that you are one of the best communities the rp world has to offer and that rp is far from dead.

If growth continues to happen December applications will be for TWO not ONE but TWO deities. This could go up to three to continue having a rounded number of deities. We’re so excited about the growth that its kicked us into overdrive with coming up with new features for all of you.

Without further ado for the first time in Rev history, we have had a five-way agreement. This means that the two people we chose not only had the best applications but we feel like they are an excellent addition to our team. This has never happened before with applications so we know that these two are the best fit for the apps that we received.

Our new moderators are:

Shiloh Kyrie and Story

Both have a long-standing history with Revaliir and have shown us time and time again how level-headed they can be. This is a major accomplishment and I would like to congratulate you both on becoming staff members of Revaliir and being an important part of our day to day business.

Thank you to everyone who has applied and feel free to contact staff to see the areas where you can improve. We felt like everyone had strong applications, we’re not just saying that. You guys are truly amazing!

-Revaliir Administration