Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > Pointless Resistance [P][R]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis was impressed with the way that Dala was handling the situation. The once panicking Simone seemed a lot more at ease once she realized that Dala was safe, which turned Lewis’ worry into joy. Of course, he barely showed it, but he was sure that Dala could tell now.

After making sure that Simone was okay, Lewis approached the vile man, and merely stood there, looking down on him as he spat his filthy words at the group.

“How pathetic,” Lewis said with a cruel smile. “I would take a turn, but I’ve had my fun already. Watching you squirm and writhe, thinking you’ve won. You’ve failed. I’m alive. Simone is alive. Dala is alive. You broke nothing…you’ve only made us all stronger.” The ex-assassin knelt down, getting on Marcov’s level.

“I have nothing more for you. Simone can take my turn…I’m sure she’ll have plenty of fun for the both of us.” He stood back up, and walked away. “You’re not worth it for me. Not anymore.”

Destroying his pride was the first step…

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
While Marcov was on the receiving end of being tormented by those he personally injured, a stranger walked up and looked down at the man with a deadpan expression. Shiloh shook her head, giving her best impression of pity. "You're a sad, sad man. Let me play a song for you." She then put the horn-like instrument to her lips and played a few off-key notes that sounded like a dying trumpet. The mysterious figure then leaned down next to Marcov and whispered in his ear. "By the way all of your prisoners escaping their cells and your guards being taken out? That was me, Marcov." Straightening herself, she walked backwards away from him, giving him one last jab before playing the instrument badly again. "You don't deserve to die in dignity."

The most chilling thing wasn't the severe mood whiplash of this person's ridiculous behavior, but the fact that he had never told them who he was. They then played the most pathetic trumpet solo known to man with the poise and reverence of a professional musician, simply watching him as he was dealt his fate. The most painful thing a narcissist couldn't endure was an insult to their dignity. The man clearly expected to go out in a grand and glorious manner–so naturally she was here to ruin it. She would rain on his parade and make his day unpleasant because she could. 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
Marcov was stared at them with hatred and with scorn. Ever fiber in his being hated them all. His power his control had been withered away to nothing. Everybody had their chance to vent their frustrations out. Lewis destroyed his pride and hit him emotionally. Shiloh destroyed his dignity and ensured his embarrassment. While Simone….Simone did her thing which was almost enough to make him beg for death. Once everybody had their fill, Dala approached him. Her entire body still glowed like a brilliant star and she grabbed his head. 

At first, all Marcov could feel was warmth. But soon that warmth began to burn as he felt the magic being forced into his body and slowly tearing him apart from the inside out. His skin began to break apart and light could be seen through the cracks. The smell of burnt flesh lingered in the air as the light magic destroyed him. Dala began crushing his head even further and with a sudden burst of light, Marcov's body was torn apart and turned into nothing but ash. There wasn't any blood nor a single trace that a man had ever been there. Even the clothes became ash.

The glowing aura faded away as she sat on the ground, feeling a pounding in her head. Her voice was normal and every bit of her appearance was the same as before. Her memories felt fuzzy and the last thing she remembered was somebody splashing in the water. When she looked over, she spotted Simone who she had vague memories of carrying her out. 

"Don't ever do that again!" Dala exclaimed, "You could've died!"

She suddenly felt pain in her head and she pressed her hand against it. 

"Fucking mother goldarned stupid head." She shouted in fury. 

Her entire body felt exhausted and she wondered what the hell had happened. She didn't remember everything, only bits and pieces. Dala decided to flop down on the ground and relax as much as possible. If Lewis, Simone, and Shiloh were all here then she wasn't to worried about any enemies. It was finally over. 

"I'm gonna take a fucking nap." She declared. 

With that, she rolled over and closed her eyes to sleep.