Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Alone in this world (R)
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
At the words of i know what you are she took her mug and drank half of it and placed it on the table. "Ok you know what 5 others know. And it may do you well to learn who i am defor categorizing me." She leaned foreword as she locked eyes with the man. 

"And most know not to change something that could beat you before you blink." She was not paying attention to the mage as he was clearly just having a drink. "Your not worth the effert." She said as she took another sip of her mug and sat back. She than poped a peace of the fish in her mouth and chewed. Her eyes again locked in his.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Knight Johannes

Character Info
Name: Cursed Knight Johannes, Chosen of the Abyss
Alignment: CE
Race: Human
Class: The very first corrupted by the Abyss
Silver: 227
He wasn't sure what he felt while she talked, but as she finished she gave him a look…..he, a man that has nothing left, a man that killed countless things without ever beeing afraid now for the very first time since an eternity felt…fear. He keept staring into her eyes, trying to calm his thoughts. "(So i was right. Shit, a fight would be quite in her favor. But nonetheless, the bigger they are the bigger is their weakpoint! But if i could get it without killing her it would be more powerful. Shit!)" He broke the 'staring cotest' looking diwn on the table, he started laughing. "By all means 'lady' i don't want to fight you, at least not now. You see, i actually hoped you would deny your species for now i have to ask you a rather weird question. But i think stupid here hasn't figured it out yet and i think you may mind if he listens." He didn't even looked at the other man in his armor. "Lets just say…i need sonething only someone like you could possibly give me. You can ask anything in return, i trade my services against that special thing i desire."

Swords may break, Shields may shatter and friends may die. But only if we lose hope, trust and the courage to protect each other you may call it a defeat.
Degant123

Character Info
Name: Johann Helmut-Ribentrop von Blackwald
Class: Aspiring Mercenary
Silver: 0
- First off, fuck you too buddy second off why do you need a dragon except for it's treasure trove or scales? I do not remeber dragons having any other supernatural power other than to transform into human form, fire breathing being an natural ability coming from Dragons biology rather than a magic source - He said while sipping on his drink, of course he didn't know if she was realy a dragon, but he had a creeping suspicion that she was in fact a scaely beast or at the very least that she wasn't a normal human being, which was supported by the edgelord, over there, shiting his pants - Or so I read in a old dusty and a little bit decrepit book about biology or it was very in depth story book with elements that were made up for purposes of immerising one in the story, I cannot quite remember right now but that is besides the point, the point being that you are an asshole you perpetuly mysterious jackass of a egdelord the only reason that you aren't sitting in the corner is that some other perpetuly mysterious jackass's had gotten there before you also you are bleeding all over the floor, in the bar , you know that is asking for some accident
Vinsue

Character Info
She could see his fear and kinda felt bad. This was not the place to show fear. Most would use it agents others. She was a bit relieved he did not want to fight but had a question. She really just did not want to hurt someone just cause they thought wrong of her kind. She took the last sip of her drink after eye contact was broken. She almost choked on it as she laughed at the wizard guys statement. "Well i can say that you Mr wizard with out a name has a lot to learn. Some dragons have more than one element. And some dont have a fire lung." She let go of her cup and tuched the knights hand and pulled away. In the time she had done that she call up her healing magic. 

"Your arm should be better now." She said. Knowing that it would be fully healed in less than a minute. "I do like this place and would gladly appreciate you not speaking so loud about such things." She said seriously debating on electricuting the guy for being so blunt and loud. But she did not knowing it would give a reason to be attacked.

"Your right speaking about anything in a place like this is a bad idea. Now i am curious as to what you want though." She leaned foreword after putting another peace of the fish in her mouth. She than tapped her ear. 

Knight Johannes

Character Info
He leaned forward preparing his next words, what he's about to ask for might cost his life. He started whispering to her "I need the first scale you've either grown or lost, depends on your age." He couldn't figure out what she thought, but her face turned slightly pale and she stopped chewing. He leaned back, looking at his arm.  "I appreciate you trying to heal my wound but im afraid my body doesn't react to such kind magic. And you wizard, theres a huge difference between taking and beeing given, but i think you know that. Don't you?" 

Swords may break, Shields may shatter and friends may die. But only if we lose hope, trust and the courage to protect each other you may call it a defeat.
Degant123

Character Info
- In my profession one learns such a thing rather quickly - He said calmly as he took yet another sip from his mug - Not that I care that much about in what way I get the money, I am not in the position to whine or anything so I either take what I need or someone gives me things I need in exchange for my services but you probably guessed that already -He added this comment after which he strated looking into his mug -Damn almost empty - He whipsered to himself and then got up and went up tp the counter to get a refill leaving Vinsune and Johannes alone for a momment
Vinsue

Character Info
"I do not think my first scales still exist but I did shed not long ago," she said glad the wizard had left. "As of payment you offered services and that's great but at the moment I am with out need but a simple I owe you will be fine." She Got up and shouldered her bag. "My homes not too far off if you care to come." She put her hood up. she was hoppin that the rain had passed but doubted it. 

Knight Johannes

Character Info
"Then i hope the journey won't be for nothing." As he stood up he streched his neck. "I'm gonna gooutside for a while. If you need me or if you are ready to go let me know." He walks towards the door slowly as he stares at the wizard that's currently. uying another drink.

Degant123

Character Info
The Wizard is now returning to the table with his mug in hand completly silent as he sits down and starts drinking without saying anything, because there is nothing to say for him so he just drinks realy what do you all expect from him he is just a merc after a hard day and he just needs some god damn relaxation, like what in tarnation do you expect from him? To go on a killing spree? Gods who he hates no at least not in this state where his paranoia isn't at it's height and he is fairly relaxed
Vinsue

Character Info
She left the table and walked to the door as she made sure her hood was up. Stepping out side she was glad the rain was not falling hard. "Come" She said than started walking towards the gate of the city. "if your ok with it would be like a summoning if I need you. that is if we can find the scales." She said as she walked. As she remembered a older dragon told her something about magic users enslaving dragons with something from them that she did not remember and a summoning or a way of putting the other in debt was one of the few ways to keep that from happening. She may have way over thought his intentions but she would rather keep on the safe side. "So if you do not mind me asking, what do you plan on doing with the scale?" She asked. she had to learn a lot from books about her kind since she was raised by a human so she did know of a few things that her body could be used as.

Her face showed her dislike of the rain. for her the water made one element useless and the other a hole lot less predictable. witch meant that if some bounty hunter challenged her she would half to use the blade on her side and it was not easy to clean nor was it her peered method. her right hand stayed on the handle as she walked. she often scanned the aria in search of any kind of threat. She would relax once out of the city but she had to get there first.