Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Alone in this world (R)
Knight Johannes

Character Info
Name: Cursed Knight Johannes, Chosen of the Abyss
Alignment: CE
Race: Human
Class: The very first corrupted by the Abyss
Silver: 227
It was quite a storm outside, heavy rain as well as thunder and lightning comes down the skies. No wonder the streets are empty. But also you can't not hear the noise coming out of a tavern. If only Johannes would now how he got into this town. The last he can remember before passing out was a sunny day with nearly no clouds in the sky. So he assumed that he either passed out for quite a while or that the weather changes quickly in this strange lands. The more he was happy to finally have found a dry place to stay and wait till the sun comes out again. When he entered the room that looks quite bigger from the inside then from the outside he was concerned someone would notice the blood running down his left arm. But luckily no one did or at least no one cared too much. And since he'd like it to stay that way he hurried to table that was for some weird reason still completely free. Now finally he could rest his tired bones and maybe get some sleep that he clearly lacked during the last several days. But he had to concentrate on more importand things now. First would be why his arm was wounded. Its not a big wound so a fight is most unlikely but then still, where did he get that big hooded coat from that clearly helped him stay unnoticed in his fancy armor.  And second, he still has to find a mage that could help him home somehow, but for some reason no one talked to him since he woke up in this strange world. First of course he thought they speak another language but he doubted this after listening to several people talking. Maybe he gets lucky and finally someone talks to him in this tavern. Hopefully someone does.

Swords may break, Shields may shatter and friends may die. But only if we lose hope, trust and the courage to protect each other you may call it a defeat.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
Stepping into the winking mermaid was the one most know as Silvertail. Her brown robes soaked and hood up. Vinsue dropped her hood and walked to the bar and ordered an ale and some fried catfish than looked over the place. Some how the place was full including her corner seat. she was just glad that there was only one over there and by the looks of it a warrior of some kind or another. 

She took her order to her usual table and looked at the man. "May I have a seat," she asked then sat down not caring if permission was given or not the place was full and this was her usual table. The guy obviously had not been in long as he was still soaking wet. she also noticed that his arm was cut not too long ago. She sipped her drink and sat it down. "what brings you to town Mr." she asked then took a bite of her fish. Her white hair was wet like the rest of her but it was slowly drying as she let her skin heat without creating anything aflame. 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Knight Johannes

Character Info
He stared at the woman in front of him in huge disbelief. Did she really just started a conversation? He first didn't realize so he sat there in absolute silence for several minutes. "Just, uhm…passing by on my way ….home." he said woth a slightly broken voice. He stared at her through the visor of his helmet, pulling his cloak closer to hide his wound. Scaring away the first person willing to talk to him is really the last he wants. "Wouldn't eat that if i were you. Overheard some conversations, they think it's not fresh and could spoil thy stomach m'lady." He wasn't too sure if that woman actually is part of a higher class since she comes alone to a pub full of dock workers, thieves and cutthroats. But he also saw enough nobility in his life to notice such things in simple things like sitting positions and the use of fork and knive. Either this woman is a noble or had a lot to do with such people.  His view drifts around meeting the eyes of a muscular tall man, hand petting his swordhilt giving a clear message to everyone that thought about joining their table.

Swords may break, Shields may shatter and friends may die. But only if we lose hope, trust and the courage to protect each other you may call it a defeat.
Degant123

Character Info
Name: Johann Helmut-Ribentrop von Blackwald
Class: Aspiring Mercenary
Silver: 0
Then a man wears full plate armor with helmet, insted of Vambraces he weares full plate gauntlets, the rest is kind of normal with exception of the helmet which look somewaht like an metal hat with metal mask attached to front of it, and on the back there is a chainmail hood, under which is also a leather hood. The front plate of the helmet has two somewhat narrow slits for eyes and few very small holes in the region of the mouth for breathing, the top of the helmet has a medium sized brim, and forgive me for the using this comparison again, like that of a hat. This man also wears a simple sleevles robe,over his armor. Also robe clearly isn't sleevless by design, no someone or something must have torn the sleeves from the robe, but is one would to look near the belt region of this man body one could easliy indetify the person who is the perosn responsible for this robe's lack of sleeves, for this man wears an improvised belt made out of torn out sleeves, to this belt is also tied simple but sturdy mace, on his back rests a simple backpack, in his left hand he holds wizards staff, comes into the bar and makes a B line straight to bar counter where he orders his drink like this
- Ok Frank you know what sewer water to pour me, the usual one also add it to the tab - soon after that barman poured him the "usual" and the strange man started looking for the table, sadly he found only on suitable , the one with Cloaky McCloakface who is now reaching for the hilt of the sword
"Wow what an asshole" he thought as he looked at him, but he was not scared he was a mage after all so he could easly knock that punk down if he needs to so he goes to table puts his drink on it, all the while he has his staff pointed at sword guy, and takes one of the chairs and sits down at it
Vinsue

Character Info
"No need for a higher class title around here I am known as Silvertail," she said then took another bite of the cat fish. "Thanks for the warning but the fish is always like this here and this is the only place that fixes it the way I like it." She almost smiled when he made the clear jester of do not come near this table to any one else in the bar. "If you do that to protect me your wasting your time. and you need to get that cut fixed before someone has to clean up the mess or you bleed out." A man at a table close to theirs laughed. "Trust me She doesn't need protection," he said then saw the man's offensive hand and turned back. she almost laughed at the mage that decided to join but did not say any thing.

Knight Johannes

Character Info
"Very well…Silvertail. But don't say i didn't warn you. And don't worry about this little scratch. I was wounded far far worse in my life." Beneath his hood he smiled. This woman really worries about a stranger she never met before. He met a lot of people in his life, but only very few that appear to are as kind hearted as she is. But there's something about her that makes him nervous, her eyes remind him of creatures he used to fight. But he can't remember what it is that makes him nervous enough to actually play with the though to just leave now. He wasn't able to finish that thought. A man in a fancy looking plate armor just came to the table pointing a stick at him and sitting down. Either this man is extremely brave or just stupid. "Do you want anything? If so take this stick out of my face before i stick it in your nose. Or do you wan't to become number 8256? If so we should carry this outside so the lady can eat without your blood all over the place." During this whole speech he didn't move a muscle. But instead of petting his sword hild he now grabbed it tightly with his left hand to send another clear message. He knows that only his sword at his left side is in sight of the man. His right hand now moved close to the right side of his belt playing with a little dagger. His head now turned to the armored man, allowing him to see into his red eyes. "So?"

Degant123

Character Info
- Well first fuck you too asshole, second of I am a mage and I can scorch yer face with a mere thought and I noticed your very obvious gsture of "I have my hand on sword hilt so back off" well sorry to bring that to you mate but this only somewaht empty bar in this entire bloody tavern so quit whining and let me finish my sewer water - said Alexander as he still pointed his staff at the guy, while also using his free hand to take of his helmet so he could drink his cheap alcohol which he obviously did……….. well waht is else to say here……………… AH RIGHT the description of his face……… Well this stranger had realy pale skin with bags under his eyes like this man didn't sleep for few days straight, the color of his medium sized beard and beaver like mass of hair on top of his head was brown, also his eyes were brown………………………… not much else to mention except that he takes his sweet ass time with the sewer water of drink he has in his mug right now, like he was super chill even though he looked like grupiness incarnate
Vinsue

Character Info
Vinsue broke into a laugh at the threats going around the table. it was hilarious in the fact that the two seemed to think that the other was their biggest thread at the moment not to mention the man that had a cut seemed to think she was a proper lady. "Boys this is a large enough table to share seeing this place is packed. Also, there is no need for strong words or such aggression." actually a little skirmish would be fun to watch. It may also lift her mood a bit more. 

She took another sip of her drink and noticed the hand, not on the sword. "Ok hand them to me. the staff, knives and the swords, if you two want to fight, do a hand to hand old fashion thing and give the people a show without putting a price on your head." Her request was obviously not a question but a command.

Knight Johannes

Character Info
Hearing those words out of the womans mouth kinda shocked him. He wasn't sure of he actually expected her to show any kind of reaction but in the end he remembered. "As i thought, your eyes m'lady aren't the ones of a shy high born. But those of a……" Suddenly his stomach starts feeling weird. His view drifts between the lady and the idiot with his giant toothpick still directet to his face. His hands relax. He puts them both on the table. "Well ml'ady," he said that with a different voive, less angry more carefully. "first of all a tavern full ov sailors and dock workers is probably the last place one should start a fist fight. Second, it would be a waste to crush his fancy steel armor just to actually hurt him. Of course that wouldn't be a problem but to fight him one handed? Still unfair, i would dominate that….human. Oh and Third, right now it seems like we should both be more concerned about you. I know what you are but i have to admit, i've never killed someone like you on my one. Helped, of course but to do such a task on your own might as well be some fun." His eyes locked hers, no intentions of letting  them see away. Now he's curious about her reaction. He suddenly regretted saying those words. If he's indeed right with his thoughts he's sorry for the whole building and it's people.
"And you mr.," he said that without breaking his eyelock. "put this stick away. Your magic is probably as dangerous as a puppy."

Degant123

Character Info
Alexander's reaction to all of that was quite simple and to be honest understadable seeing as he only came here to drink his sorrows away and relax after a less than pleasent day, though less than a pleasent day could and would be a fiting description of his entire life which is kind of comical when one thinks about long enough and also somewhat sad but it is better to think of the positives like the fact that this wierd dude seemed to turn from idea of jumping at him to the idea of jumping at her which was a plus in his book, though again he has such a low standards that almost anything that has a chance of not hurting him is a plus even if the chances are slim at best, but he quickly adopted the atitude that "If you do not have what you like, you have to like what you have" and what he has right now is a wierd man who seems to have some head problems cause no one should be able to change their tone so quickly, unless he never met any good speakers which is also a valid option, and also a wierd woman and also what this guy has to against plate armor it is just for the protection it isn't to show off his status if it was for that then he would have more decorations and shit
- Guys I just want to drink in peace it isn't my fault that I need to be cautious in my line of work, besides I wouldn't draw my toothpick at you if you wouldn't start with "I grip my sword so get the fuck out" thing and no I am not handing over my weapons I won't hurt anyone unless they will start the fight or a contract requires me to hurt someone
He then took a rather long pause to take a breath and started his tngent once again
- So if you want to duke it out then OK I will not get involved as long you will not make get involved I will not get involved also I will stop pointing that thing at you it isn't most comfortable position to hold this thing soo
And as he said that the "Toothpick" changed it's position and now was leaning against table while he was siping his drink clearly showing that he doesn't care at all