Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Mo'Mey Steppes > Learning to Trust (Open)
Coivaqile

Character Info
Name: Coivaqile
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragon (Can turn into a human)
Class:
Silver: 2444
"There are so few of us out there now that it can be a long time between seeing another of our type. Only the wise and strong survive and even than we get hunted. I have learned it best to keep the fact of our species secrete near two leggeds or they may panic and try to hunt you.  Anyways I am 200 years of age and my breath types are fire and electricity."  She paused and asked some odd questions. "So have you started hoarding yet or shedding your scale? Also if you have any questions just ask. I may not know everything but i can do my best."
  "Hoarding, no.  I have few belongings," she answered Vinsue's first question.  "But shedding my scales?  I don;t know what that is, so I don't think so."
Coivaqile looked up as the centaur entered ducking her head and was followed by the other girl.  The centaur propped herself down on some smooth stone.  She watched as the other one prepared some sort of liquid and applied it to the centaurs injured leg.  Coivaqile realized that she didn't know their names.  She decided to ask sometime soon once they were all settled.

((I messaged you Vinsue, but just to tell everyone.  SOLs (the big end of the year exams in my state) and language exams have started and are scheduled for about a month from now.  I also am unfortunately sick, so I will probably post less, bu I will try.))

Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
"Just waight that will change as instinct takes over you will get a hord." she said. "Being of the Ice element i guess you may not shed as I have." she said then washed as the other two did their things. than realised that she was hungry. "im a bit hungry so i was wondering if i was the only one and if not what you all prefer to eat." she said a bit louder so everyone could hear.

She two was wondering what the others called themselves but she decided against asking and presenting her own tell it became important or was brought up.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Coivaqile

Character Info
Name: Coivaqile
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragon (Can turn into a human)
Class:
Silver: 2444
Vinsue said something about the ice element being different from her element, and then spoke louder to ask if anyone was hungry.  Coiv nodded and replied, "Now that I think about it, I am hungry.  I don't mind what it is to eat.  Where are you going to get the food?" She asked, curious about what type of food she would get. She stood up and stretched her legs.   Maybe it would be the same as how she got food, maybe it would be different. Coivaqile was curious.