Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Greetings
Nephalos_Vahndark

Character Info
Name: Nephalos Vahndark
Alignment: CN
Race: Vampire (Formerly a half-elf)
Class: Hemomantic Sorcerer
Silver: 10
Hello everyone. I'm here after talking to Angela on Reddit. Give my profile a once-over and let me know if everything seems legit. You can call me Tristan if you wish. :)

"The night is my mistress." - Nephalos

(Here is a description, since I don't yet have a picture.)

"His appearance is many things, but subtle is not one of them. Due to his ability to manipulate his own body (and made easier by his elven heritage), Nephalos doesn't have hair below his sideburns. His face and body appear somewhat masculine (broad shoulders, decently strong jawline). However, he enjoys wearing winged black and silver eyeliner - the intent is to be striking and not necessarily effeminate. His hair is dyed neon red and styled into extreme spikes (and partially over one side of his face).

His clothing is equally flamboyant. He wears a high collared red and black cape, in addition to his gauntlets (with bladed claw-like fingers). Black is his obvious color of choice, but he also likes silver and red. His clothing is tight and shows off his physique, and he usually wears many-buckled platform boots."
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Hey!! :D I was wondering when you would be coming over!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nephalos_Vahndark

Character Info
Nice to see you. Would you mind looking at my character description and seeing if it's within the rules, etc.? :)

"His appearance is many things, but subtle is not one of them. Due to his ability to manipulate his own body (and made easier by his elven heritage), Nephalos doesn't have hair below his sideburns. His face and body appear somewhat masculine (broad shoulders, decently strong jawline). However, he enjoys wearing winged black and silver eyeliner - the intent is to be striking and not necessarily effeminate. His hair is dyed neon red and styled into extreme spikes (and partially over one side of his face).

His clothing is equally flamboyant. He wears a high collared red and black cape, in addition to his gauntlets (with bladed claw-like fingers). Black is his obvious color of choice, but he also likes silver and red. His clothing is tight and shows off his physique, and he usually wears many-buckled platform boots."
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Mr. Brittlez and I are looking it over. We'll get to you in a moment lol (I'm on the phone with my mom at the same time)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
I am curious though about the whole hemomancy thing. Aside from draining the blood from his victims, is there any more details to it? Such as when he does drain them that way, or there any benefits he gains from it? And is draining them the extent of your character's blood magic?

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Nephalos_Vahndark

Character Info
I would imagine other blood related powers include: the ability to heal himself, the ability to disguise himself as others if he can obtain their blood, and possibly to temporarily convert himself into a pool of blood to avoid harm.

However, I'm not sure which of the above are "balanced", so they're just ideas.

Iva

Character Info
Name: Iva
Alignment: TG
Class: Young Seer
Silver: 639
You would need a custom item for that. If you want I can set it up :3 Unfortunately blood magic is one of those things we had to rule out as everyday spells for people because it is so strong.

OOC: Brittlez :D
Nephalos_Vahndark

Character Info
Alright, I was thinking of using a custom item to make his gauntlet/claws - they would give him hemomantic powers or assist with the ones he already has. Would that make such things allowable, or do I have to change him entirely?

Iva

Character Info
Name: Iva
Alignment: TG
Class: Young Seer
Silver: 639
Hmm you might actually be able to say the gauntlets give him the abilities to use it? You would have to get together with Luthene. I don't want you to completely change your character :( She is better at this sort of thing than I am. 

OOC: Brittlez :D
Nymeria

Character Info
Name: Nymeria
Alignment: LE
Race: Born of Flame
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 144
Hey hun, i'm your local Goddess of Fire and Destruction. Character breaker (DnD) and expert on Hemomancers. I've PMed you and will be in the IRC for the rest of the day. I'm literally local in K-town, so don't hesitate.

Lilly "Rhy"