Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Nymeria, Posted: Sun Nov 8, 2015 6:37 AM, Post Subject: Greetings

Hey hun, i'm your local Goddess of Fire and Destruction. Character breaker (DnD) and expert on Hemomancers. I've PMed you and will be in the IRC for the rest of the day. I'm literally local in K-town, so don't hesitate.

Lilly "Rhy"

Author: Iva, Posted: Sun Nov 8, 2015 5:48 AM, Post Subject: Greetings

Hmm you might actually be able to say the gauntlets give him the abilities to use it? You would have to get together with Luthene. I don't want you to completely change your character :( She is better at this sort of thing than I am. 

Author: Nephalos_Vahndark, Posted: Sun Nov 8, 2015 5:42 AM, Post Subject: Greetings

Alright, I was thinking of using a custom item to make his gauntlet/claws - they would give him hemomantic powers or assist with the ones he already has. Would that make such things allowable, or do I have to change him entirely?

Author: Iva, Posted: Sun Nov 8, 2015 5:08 AM, Post Subject: Greetings

You would need a custom item for that. If you want I can set it up :3 Unfortunately blood magic is one of those things we had to rule out as everyday spells for people because it is so strong.

Author: Nephalos_Vahndark, Posted: Sun Nov 8, 2015 5:01 AM, Post Subject: Greetings

I would imagine other blood related powers include: the ability to heal himself, the ability to disguise himself as others if he can obtain their blood, and possibly to temporarily convert himself into a pool of blood to avoid harm.

However, I'm not sure which of the above are "balanced", so they're just ideas.

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Sun Nov 8, 2015 2:46 AM, Post Subject: Greetings

I am curious though about the whole hemomancy thing. Aside from draining the blood from his victims, is there any more details to it? Such as when he does drain them that way, or there any benefits he gains from it? And is draining them the extent of your character's blood magic?

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Nov 8, 2015 2:44 AM, Post Subject: Greetings

Mr. Brittlez and I are looking it over. We'll get to you in a moment lol (I'm on the phone with my mom at the same time)

Author: Nephalos_Vahndark, Posted: Sun Nov 8, 2015 2:43 AM, Post Subject: Greetings

Nice to see you. Would you mind looking at my character description and seeing if it's within the rules, etc.? :)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Nov 8, 2015 2:24 AM, Post Subject: Greetings

Hey!! :D I was wondering when you would be coming over!

Author: Nephalos_Vahndark, Posted: Sun Nov 8, 2015 2:16 AM, Post Subject: Greetings

Hello everyone. I'm here after talking to Angela on Reddit. Give my profile a once-over and let me know if everything seems legit. You can call me Tristan if you wish. :)