Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Can't Wait
Ultra Snowman Slinger

Character Info
Name: Kaleb Silverbane LeBorn
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Silver: 24
Hey everyone. I am thankful to have found what seems to be a RP Forum community that is slightly if not very active. I use to belong to one some time ago that I joined back in 2005. It's been since 2010 I believe since it finally was taken down. I can't wait to get fully involved here. You all can call me USS.

- USS
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Hey there! Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us staff or post a message on our Discord server! If you haven't already, I suggest taking a look at our wiki for lore, FAQs, rules, and other nifty things that'll help you get your bearings. There's lots of stuff to do and tons of neat stuff in the shops to customize your character! :)

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Ultra Snowman Slinger

Character Info
Name: Kaleb Silverbane LeBorn
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Silver: 24
Thank you! I read all of the rules and what not before I even posted a thread. I actually posted a RP thread before I even posted this one. I've missed story based RP. It's been a couple years since I've been involved in any. I may be slightly rusty but for the most part I don't think I'm that bad yet.

From what I can tell this place seems very likable. It's almost similar to the old RPG Forum I belonged to as far as time period and genre is concerned. Always one of my favorite time periods to do.

- USS
Celeste

Character Info
Name: Celeste Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Alpha Female
Silver: 1125
:D welcome I am admin Brittlez. You should join our discord! :D

-December was our slow month thanks to everyone being sick and the holidays we hope to be in full swing again here soon ^-^ It's just quiet right now. 

I hope you really enjoy it here!

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
I'm piggybacking off Brittlez up there - I'm another one of our admins :) Welcome to the site!

Like she said, join our Discord if you would like!  That's where the majority of our OOC discussions take place - if all the discussion that took place on Discord took place in our OOC boards, you would think this place had a million members :P

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!