Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Tue Jan 9, 2018 12:14 PM, Post Subject: Can't Wait

I'm piggybacking off Brittlez up there - I'm another one of our admins :) Welcome to the site!

Like she said, join our Discord if you would like!  That's where the majority of our OOC discussions take place - if all the discussion that took place on Discord took place in our OOC boards, you would think this place had a million members :P

Author: Celeste, Posted: Mon Jan 8, 2018 4:10 PM, Post Subject: Can't Wait

:D welcome I am admin Brittlez. You should join our discord! :D

-December was our slow month thanks to everyone being sick and the holidays we hope to be in full swing again here soon ^-^ It's just quiet right now. 

I hope you really enjoy it here!

Author: Ultra Snowman Slinger, Posted: Mon Jan 8, 2018 2:52 AM, Post Subject: Can't Wait

Thank you! I read all of the rules and what not before I even posted a thread. I actually posted a RP thread before I even posted this one. I've missed story based RP. It's been a couple years since I've been involved in any. I may be slightly rusty but for the most part I don't think I'm that bad yet.

From what I can tell this place seems very likable. It's almost similar to the old RPG Forum I belonged to as far as time period and genre is concerned. Always one of my favorite time periods to do.

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Mon Jan 8, 2018 2:17 AM, Post Subject: Can't Wait

Hey there! Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us staff or post a message on our Discord server! If you haven't already, I suggest taking a look at our wiki for lore, FAQs, rules, and other nifty things that'll help you get your bearings. There's lots of stuff to do and tons of neat stuff in the shops to customize your character! :)

Author: Ultra Snowman Slinger, Posted: Mon Jan 8, 2018 12:29 AM, Post Subject: Can't Wait

Hey everyone. I am thankful to have found what seems to be a RP Forum community that is slightly if not very active. I use to belong to one some time ago that I joined back in 2005. It's been since 2010 I believe since it finally was taken down. I can't wait to get fully involved here. You all can call me USS.